PDA

View Full Version : Voted today...:)

bojo68
10-29-2008, 04:22 PM
I know many here have all kinds of ideas about whatever they think being more relevant than what Ron Paul thinks, but I think he's probably got a better handle on things than I do. Between that and the fact that I'm pretty ticked off at the behavior of both the reps and dumbs, I chose to vote primarily against reps and dems, with the exception of Delia Lopez, she's one of US!:) With that in mind, I voted for Nader, not because he stands for anything worthwhile on any view, but he brings something others don't, with the exception of Ron Paul, Honesty, and Integrity. Yes, I know he's full of crap, but at least he's honest about it. While I have some sympathy for Baldone, he's pretty logically challenged, and if he can't figure it out that's just that much moire reason to avoid. It doesn't really matter, nobody I'd vote for is ever going to get elected anyway.

dannno
10-29-2008, 04:25 PM
Yup

mediahasyou
10-29-2008, 04:51 PM
nobody I'd vote for is ever going to get elected anyway.

Why consent then? Stop voting, it only encourages them.

bojo68
10-29-2008, 04:58 PM
Why consent then? Stop voting, it only encourages them.

There was a couple of races that I didn't consent on. Races with 2 contestants, both about logically challenged as Mcbama. Not voting at all doesn't register, not voting on races tied up in idiot monopolys says something.