PDA

View Full Version : Bob Barr - Chuck Baldwin and Ralph Nader DEBATE TOMORROW NIGHT LIVE! link here

Hamer
10-29-2008, 02:42 PM
Thursday October 30, 2008, 4:00 to 5:30 EST) in a Third Party debate at the City Club of Cleveland. Libertarian candidate Bob Barr and Constitution Party candidate Chuck Baldwin and Ralph Nader will participate in the debate. The three other electorally viable Presidential candidates have been invited. Yes I know it is unbelievable but it is TRUE! Barr will be there!

You can get the LIVE debate at www.rtrradio.com and www.revolutionbroadcasting.com

KEEP THIS BUMPED and spread the word!

Don't forget about our LIVE VP debate with Wayne Allyn Root - Darrell Castle and Matt Gonzalez Sunday NOV 2nd from Las Vegas NV and the debate can be found at the same web links!

Kotin
10-29-2008, 02:43 PM
not bad..

Smiley Gladhands
10-29-2008, 02:49 PM
Wow, that's early. 4:30 Central? Might not have much of an audience. I myself will have to catch a replay.

Dorfsmith
10-29-2008, 02:56 PM
Wait wait wait....BOB BARR will actually be at an event with Baldwin? :eek::D

powerofreason
10-29-2008, 03:12 PM
Whats the point?

nobody's_hero
10-29-2008, 03:36 PM
Barr will be there, eh? I'll believe it when it happens.

Dorfsmith
10-29-2008, 03:39 PM

LOL. I'm with you.

emazur
10-29-2008, 03:45 PM

It's posted on his own site:
http://blog.bobbarr2008.com/2008/10/29/bob-barr-and-ralph-nader-to-debate-in-ohio/

With this and the VP debate on Nov 2 where Wayne Allyn Root is confirmed to appear, it's great that 3rd party supporters will have something to look forward to.

Magsec
10-29-2008, 04:00 PM
Good, a debate with a plethora of viewpoints to go around. Now let's get Obama and McCain to join in, and have RP moderate.

tpreitzel
10-29-2008, 04:04 PM
Chuck -

Just whip out the Freedom Documents and start quoting the founders and clearly reiterate time and time again that anarchy doesn't equate with liberty as envisioned by the founders. ;)

nobody's_hero
10-29-2008, 04:16 PM
I just checked the City Club of Cleveland website, and it says the debate will start at 4:00 PM.

http://www.cityclub.org/content/speakers/SpeakerDetail.aspx?spkID=5664

The website says that tickets are free, on a first-come first-serve basis. So for those of you who live in or near Cleveland . . .

gjvrieze
10-29-2008, 06:16 PM
Anyone know if this will be on CSPAN or CSPAN2?

MRoCkEd
10-29-2008, 06:21 PM
Damn you barr, why'd you have to bitch out on Ron Paul - otherwise I would have voted for you!

Good question

H Roark
10-29-2008, 07:28 PM
This should be good! I guess Barr must of lowered the bar by agreeing to be in a debate with the likes of Baldwin huh? Oh how the mighty have fallen... Hopefully he won't have to cancel due to a supposed scheduling conflict ie mustache combing appointment.

MRoCkEd
10-29-2008, 07:31 PM
Hopefully he won't have to cancel due to a supposed scheduling conflict ie mustache combing appointment.
lol

NewFederalist
10-30-2008, 06:26 AM

C-SPAN will tape it for a later showing. I don't know when.

FindLiberty
10-30-2008, 06:43 AM

Yea,

I'll have to wait 'till it gets YouTube'd before I can be convinced that Barr really showed up for this "last nail in the coffin" 3rd party finalist event.

Prepare for an Obamanation, buy canned food NOW!

Peace&Freedom
10-30-2008, 12:08 PM
Damn you barr, why'd you have to bitch out on Ron Paul - otherwise I would have voted for you!

Good question

Actually, Barr's subordinates did the open complaining. Barr had told Paul from the beginning of his campaign that he had decided to avoid attending third party debate events in order to instead get the lion's share of major media coverage. Since Barr accomplished that, and had an open schedule the last week anyway, he feels it's okay to meet with the other 3rds.

JosephTheLibertarian
10-30-2008, 12:09 PM

Good question

instead, for a theocrat? well, that speaks volumes about yourself.

pacelli
10-30-2008, 12:32 PM

According to the latest campaign email sent by Shane Cory from bobbarr2008.com,

C-SPAN will air it over the weekend.

You can watch the debate live here:

http://fms.uakron.edu/applications/city_club_of_cleveland/live.htm

This afternoon, Bob Barr, Ralph Nader and Chuck Baldwin will debate in the first independently-organized debate of the season to include all presidential candidates who have a mathematical chance to win the election.

The debate will be held in the City Club of Cleveland - a prestigious organization that has previously hosted speakers such as Teddy Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan, Ross Perot and Douglas MacArthur.

Nearly three years ago to the day, Bob Barr spoke at the City Club regarding the Patriot Act and Civil Liberties - you can listen to Bob's 2005 speech here.

Today's event will be taped by C-Span - to air over the weekend - but you can watch the action live over the Web on a stream hosted by the City Club.

Click Here at 4:00 to secure your place in the live stream. The debate will start at approximately 4:30 and should end by 5:30.

In the meantime, show your support for Bob Barr by making a donation today.

Click here to donate!

Thanks for all that you do.

RonPaulFanInGA
10-30-2008, 06:41 PM

November 5th.

DirtMcGirt
10-30-2008, 09:57 PM
anyone have youtube link?

DirtMcGirt
10-31-2008, 06:57 AM
http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2008/10/baldwin-barr-nader-debate-footage/#more-3964

Small 5 minute clip of debate... video pops up couple seconds into it...