PDA

View Full Version : Ridley Report: Obama campaigner says Ron Paul is a fascist

Jeremy
10-29-2008, 10:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLtElJjTFMc

acptulsa
10-29-2008, 10:14 AM
No, we aren't fascists!! Look over there at that Constitutionalist!! He's the one who's--wait a minute. Do you know what a fascist is? You don't? Good for you. Well, as I was saying--he's the one who is a fascist!!

RonPaulFanInGA
10-29-2008, 10:15 AM
Says the guy who supports the guy who threatens television stations with lawsuits for running PAC's anti-Obama commercial, wants the (un)fairness doctrine brought back and has little or no respect for anyones' second amendment rights.

acptulsa
10-29-2008, 10:17 AM
Says the guy who supports the guy who threatens television stations with lawsuits for running PAC's anti-Obama commercial, wants the (un)fairness doctrine brought back and has little or no respect for anyones' second amendment rights.

And voted to give seven hundred billion dollars of our money to big corporations so they can swallow our neighborhood banks.

Texan4Life
10-29-2008, 10:29 AM
Obama campaigner says Ron Paul is a fascist

HA! Don't make me laugh...

mczerone
10-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Some men you just can't reach.

zach
10-29-2008, 10:56 AM
"He's a fascist since he has radical views."

Aw come on now.. I thought Obama was pretty radical in his views too. :rolleyes:

Danke
10-29-2008, 10:56 AM
Reminds me a woman in a beat up car that I went by in my Ron Paul Truck. She yells out, "Ron Paul is a racists!"

I just give her a surprise look and then shake my head, she response by giving me the finger. WTF?!?!

ItsTime
10-29-2008, 11:00 AM
It is clear the Obama supporter is retarded, please give him a little slack.

Jeremy
10-29-2008, 11:03 AM
It is clear the Obama supporter is retarded, please give him a little slack.

No he's not. This is just an average guy. He represents the American people quite well :rolleyes:

mczerone
10-29-2008, 11:04 AM
Reminds me a woman in a beat up car that I went by in my Ron Paul Truck. She yells out, "Ron Paul is a racists!"

I just give her a surprise look and then shake my head, she response by giving me the finger. WTF?!?!

Sometimes I regret having made the decision to follow the Non-Aggression Principle.

When these are the voters, what do we expect the results of our elections to be? I'm not claiming we need to limit suffrage, but there is no way to reason with a large portion of the population. Which is why the successful political parties have to rely on empty promises, handouts, propaganda, and media saturation. Obama knows he can't change people's minds, he has to make them think they are making up their own mind in choosing them

It's all a big confidence game. But the suckers that fall for it drag us to the poor house with them.

ItsTime
10-29-2008, 11:05 AM
No he's not. This is just an average guy. He represents the American people quite well :rolleyes:

I know I was joking. :cool:

Knightskye
10-29-2008, 01:08 PM
A fascist since he's "to the right of McCain"? Wow.

He didn't even know Obama's positions.

mport1
10-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Ron Paul is about as far away from fascist as one can be.