PDA

View Full Version : Syria complains to U.N. about U.S. strike

moostraks
10-29-2008, 06:36 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/10/28/syria.us.strike/index.html

"Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Mouallem warned Monday that any further acts of aggression will not be tolerated.

"If they do it again, we will defend our territories," he said."

War drums beat louder....

JosephTheLibertarian
10-29-2008, 06:38 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/10/28/syria.us.strike/index.html

"Syrian Foreign Minister Walid al-Mouallem warned Monday that any further acts of aggression will not be tolerated.

"If they do it again, we will defend our territories," he said."

War drums beat louder....

My sympathies are with Syria... but why the empty suit threats? They can't do shit, and they know it. It's almost laughable.

nodope0695
10-29-2008, 06:49 AM
My sympathies are with Syria... but why the empty suit threats? They can't do shit, and they know it. It's almost laughable.

Unfortunate that we have to start attacking soverign contries again...the timing seems a little too conveinient. Maybe I'm just cynical, but I really can't imagine any other reason for the attacks than because of the upcoming elections...and yes it is almost laughable that Syria is making empty threats, as if they could even put a dent in our fender should hostilities break out. If I were Syria, with the U.S. military at my back door, I'd be talking nice, talking quietly, and trying to appease the beast. Do they not know that with a carrier in the Med, and a carrier in the Gulf, we could "glass" that country in a day? Really, are they that stupid?

moostraks
10-29-2008, 07:08 AM
There's another interesting twist in our pr department. Here's a link to a thread on Russia retaliating by helping out Cuba.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1790687#post1790687

I think this strike is chess maneuvers by the US. Perhaps a means of putting out there that we aren't as concerned with our domestic problems as we appear to be? Or possibly something deeper...

winston_blade
10-29-2008, 07:35 AM
Man, they are a bunch of whining babies:rolleyes:

Zolah
10-29-2008, 08:07 AM
Man, they are a bunch of whining babies:rolleyes:

Yeah it's almost as if these countries (Pakistan, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan) don't appreciate the US flying into their territory and blowing up their shit, bombing their schools and such...ungrateful bastards.

libertythor
10-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Unfortunately I have to say that Syria would be IN THE RIGHT if it attacked US forces in Iraq.

DAFTEK
10-29-2008, 08:48 AM

You wont be laughing anymore when 95% of the world hates the all mighty bankrupt USA and allies with nations like Russia & China who BTW can shut down the US in a heart beat... :rolleyes:

nodope0695
10-29-2008, 08:50 AM
You wont be laughing anymore when 95% of the world hates the all mighty bankrupt USA and allies with nations like Russia & China who BTW can shut down the US in a heart beat... :rolleyes:

Well, that might be what's coming...sad thing is, its all our government's fault...and we the people will suffer for it.:mad: For our own sake, a revolution might be all that could save our nation and preserve our freedom.

DAFTEK
10-29-2008, 08:52 AM
What would stop Russia & China and dozens of other countries from creating FUN to fight the corrupt CUN created by USA for its own interests? :rolleyes:

paulitics
10-29-2008, 08:52 AM
awww.. Does this mean they will no longer hold hostage and torture our CIA kidnapped prisoners? Syria, we had such a amiable relationship; just let us bomb without reason civilian targets at will and not complain. OK?

libertythor
10-29-2008, 08:53 AM

If Syria were to attack and other nations enter in an alliance it would cause a huge headache and possibly speed up the collapse of the US. It would be costly and most certainly trigger a draft.

nodope0695
10-29-2008, 08:56 AM
If Syria were to attack and other nations enter in an alliance it would cause a huge headache and possibly speed up the collapse of the US. It would be costly and most certainly trigger a draft.

All in Obama's plans I'm sure. That cock supports obligitory service (yet no record of him registering with SSS can be found, and he won't produce it).

DAFTEK
10-29-2008, 09:01 AM
Well, that might be what's coming...sad thing is, its all our government's fault...and we the people will suffer for it.:mad: For our own sake, a revolution might be all that could save our nation and preserve our freedom.

The America we once had is now the most hated nation in the world, you don't have to travel to find that out. Just go on any forum from any country and read what people say about United States of America! If any fool voting for Osama or McPrick thinks one is better then the other on foreign affairs is smoking crack...

The only isolationists i have ever seen is the two party system buying their way in the people and the world!

When the US goes broke the so called friends of the US who wore paid them billions of $$$ to be friends will then just find new friends with money.... :rolleyes: