PDA

View Full Version : Devvy's recommendation on the 8 ineligibility lawsuits

lynnf
10-29-2008, 04:05 AM
see Devvy Kidd's recommendation about how to act on the alleged ineligibility of Obama

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd407.htm

excerpt:

What can you do? Copy the press release here. It pretty much sums up what's going on out there. FAX it to your Secretary of State, State Attorney General and county clerk with a short cover letter simply stating that until the issue of Obama's birth certificate is once and for all adjudicated by the courts, we the people demand no votes are counted for that candidate on November 4, 2008. This is a valid constitutional issue and you expect them to take it seriously. Any candidate on the ballot in any state has to be there legally.

lynn

Truth Warrior
10-29-2008, 05:23 AM
Good job as usual, Devvy, sic 'em. ;) :)

gilliganscorner
10-29-2008, 05:37 AM
Good article.

Putting paranoid hat on. I wonder if this isn't a black-op. We have seen media manufacture pieces on how "civil unrest", along with the increase in "security", might erupt if McCain were to win.

Can you imagine over the next few days, if MSM was given permission to "hype" this story, just a few days before the vote? What would happen? If Obama is disqualified, does Clinton step back in? Or does it guarantee a McCain win?

What if it comes out after the general "election"? After Obama takes office? Hmmm...

Just mulling over how the strings will be pulled.

speciallyblend
10-29-2008, 05:44 AM
ignore them,let the dems beat mccain,so we can help the gop. obama will do nothing to change your local politics. i say ignore the lawsuits and let mccain fall flat on his face;) obama and mccain suck,but mccain swallows.

let the gop fall apart.

speciallyblend
10-29-2008, 05:47 AM
Good article.

Putting paranoid hat on. I wonder if this isn't a black-op. We have seen media manufacture pieces on how "civil unrest", along with the increase in "security", might erupt if McCain were to win.

Can you imagine over the next few days, if MSM was given permission to "hype" this story, just a few days before the vote? What would happen? If Obama is disqualified, does Clinton step back in? Or does it guarantee a McCain win?

What if it comes out after the general "election"? After Obama takes office? Hmmm...

Just mulling over how the strings will be pulled.

personally why bother, obama and mccain are irrelevant to our movement;)

Truth Warrior
10-29-2008, 05:49 AM
Good article.

Just mulling over how the strings will be pulled. I've considered those possible scenarios also. After the Obama coronation in January, does Biden then become POTUS? :eek:

Hello Martial Law, just to quell the resulting "civic unrest", dontcha know? :rolleyes:

speciallyblend
10-29-2008, 05:51 AM
I've considered those possible scenarios also. After the Obama coronation in January, does Biden then become POTUS? :eek:

Hello Martial Law, just to quell the resulting "civic unrest", dontcha know? :rolleyes:

might help our revolution, piss off more americans:)

Truth Warrior
10-29-2008, 05:58 AM
might help our revolution, piss off more americans:) Maybe POTUS Biden would then pick Ms. Bubba, for the new Veep. :D

acptulsa
10-29-2008, 06:10 AM
Maybe POTUS Biden would then pick Ms. Bubba, for the new Veep. :D

The way I read Amendment XX, this (though the Constitution does not absolutely require him to pick 'Ms. Bubba').

Is it a black flag op? Certainly would explain a lot. Will there be riots? Do you have any idea how many Americans are dying to have Obama or someone of color smash the biggest, highest 'glass ceiling' in the world?

Wouldn't be pretty.

Truth Warrior
10-29-2008, 06:30 AM
The way I read Amendment XX, this (though the Constitution does not absolutely require him to pick 'Ms. Bubba').

Is it a black flag op? Certainly would explain a lot. Will there be riots? Do you have any idea how many Americans are dying to have Obama or someone of color smash the biggest, highest 'glass ceiling' in the world?

Wouldn't be pretty. POTUS Ford picked Rockefeller for Veep. :eek: :rolleyes: Hmmm, maybe that's the REAL explanation for the repeated assassination attempts on Ford. Charles Manson is a NWO stooge ( sociopath ).

worl
10-29-2008, 07:29 AM
If obama is not a natural born citizen he should'nt even be alowed to run. We should challenge anything done by gov. thats not constitutional.

Truth Warrior
10-29-2008, 08:25 AM
If obama is not a natural born citizen he should'nt even be alowed to run. We should challenge anything done by gov. thats not constitutional. Why would the Dumbocrats care about anything so trivial as the Constitution?

lynnf
10-29-2008, 03:54 PM
If obama is not a natural born citizen he should'nt even be alowed to run. We should challenge anything done by gov. thats not constitutional.

as I've said before, this requirement as a natural citizen is so basic, if we let them get away with this, there's nothing left of the Constitution to defend.

lynn