PDA

View Full Version : Call Brian & the Judge NOW

Freedom
09-07-2007, 08:28 AM
Ron Paul just got slammed again when they re-ran a clip of the debate about "are we supposed to take our marching orders from Al Queda?"
Of course they didn't play Ron's most excellent response about taking his marching orders from the Constitution!

Call 866-408-7669 NOW to try to get on the air. Of course you will have to play it sly on what you want to really say or be cut out by the screener.

Give me liberty
09-07-2007, 08:32 AM
and i thought the judge supported ron paul, i am also not surprised that they didnt show ron pauls respond with the taking his marching orders from the Constitution.

Dont be so shocked.

Freedom
09-07-2007, 08:35 AM
You can listen live online at:

http://affiliates.foxnewsradio.com/Radio/player.html (http://affiliates.foxnewsradio.com/Radio/player.html)

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 08:35 AM
What show? What Judge? Are you talking about Napolitano or who?

Freedom
09-07-2007, 08:36 AM
What show? What Judge? Are you talking about Napolitano or who?

Yes it's Judge Napolitano. The radio show is called, "Brian and the Judge".

John of Des Moines
09-07-2007, 09:12 AM
Don't feel bad - the local NBC station did a slick video edit of Paul saying "We take our orders from international law."

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 09:14 AM
Don't feel bad - the local NBC station did a slick video edit of Paul saying "We take our orders from international law."

I was worried about that.

speciallyblend
09-07-2007, 09:19 AM
I called ,but i cant lie.i told him im from colorado mtns copper mtn,I told them i take my marching orders from the constitution ,and that im a ron paul supporter,republican ,former democrat and how can they allow hannity and colmes to lie on the tv and to the american people ,he didnt put me on but i say flood the lines anyway some can lie and get on and others can make the point or jam the phone lines

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 09:21 AM

John, is the campaign doing anything in Iowa these days? I figured since Seehusen was now there, there might be some concerted effort to get the message spread, but I haven't heard anything. I know you're working hard; have you heard anything from the campaign?

Daveforliberty
09-07-2007, 09:22 AM
Just heard Napolitano talk about this, and it's true!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nation/bal-te.patriot07sep07,0,5600606.story

RON PAUL AND THE U.S. CONSTITUTION! HOPE FOR AMERICA!

speciallyblend
09-07-2007, 09:22 AM
called again and gave a different message and the guy taking the call admitted the judge like ron paul and he said they would try to get RON PAUL on sweet RON PAUL CAN HOLD HIS ON,lets ask for ron paul on show ,lets hold fox news accountable for the unproffesional run debate run by the moderators and rudolf/romney ,lets call out the blatant lies of hannity and colmes and ask them, is this what you want. HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE let everyone know and call and email thanks kenny

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 09:27 AM
Did you just hear that ignorant dumb*** caller say that martial law would be ok? What a pack of fools.

Matt Collins
09-07-2007, 09:42 AM
I work in broadcast radio.

The hosts don't prepare the sound clips that get played. Unfortunately the Judge has nothing to do with the length of the clips. :mad:

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 09:45 AM
Chertoff makes MY blood boil. SECURE OUR BORDERS, you traitor!