PDA

View Full Version : Lawsuits in 8 states–HA,Wa,CA,FL,GA.PA,NY & CT OBAMA SHOW BIRTH CERT OR BE REMOVED!

Jdayh
10-28-2008, 05:23 PM
BREAKING!!--Lawsuits in 9 states – OH,HI,WA,CA,FL,GA.PA,NY & CT REQUIRE OBAMA TO SHOW BIRTH CERT OR BE REMOVED FROM ALL BALLOTS!!

update-- NOW IT IS 9 STATES !! OHIO JUST ADDED ITS NAME TO THE LIST SEE THE LINK... HEARING TO BE HELD OCT 30TH!!

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/10/28/ddn102808lawsuit.html

DIGG THIS ... NOW!!!!!!
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/BARACK_SHOW_BIRTH_CERT_OR_BE_TAKEN_OFF_BALLOTS_IN_ 8_STATES

LAWSUITS ARE BEING FILED IN EIGHT(9) US STATES TO REQUIRE OBAMA TO PROVIDE CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH IN THE US OR
BE REMOVED AS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ON US BALLOTS

Lawsuits Starting Across the Nation Proceeding to Avert Potential Constitutional Crisis, Possible Civil Unrest, and Confidence in Elections;

Seattle WA. 10/22/2008 — Lawsuits in eight states as of this writing– Hawaii, Washington, California, Florida, Georgia. Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut, are seeking judicial authority to force the certifying or decertify of Senator Barack Obama’s qualification to run as a candidate for President as a natural born U.S. Citizen. Previously, two lawsuits have failed to force the certifying documents from Obama.

Philip Berg’s months-long lawsuit in Federal Court in Philadelphia reached a dramatic plateau yesterday as Mr. Obama and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) failed to respond to the court that Mr. Obama is not a natural born U.S. Citizen and therefore not qualified to run for office of President of the U.S. They admitted to Obama’s non-qualification by their failure to respond to a 30-day court ordered discovery in which Obama and the DNC were ordered to answer a petition by Berg. Berg is a lifelong Democrat in the Pennsylvania Democratic Party who has sought to ratchet up the legal pressure as Obama and the DNC has continually delayed providing certifying documentation of Obama’s birth, which he claims to have been in Hawaii.

A lawsuit in Honolulu in the First District Court is seeking a court-order to open Obama’s secret birth records. Obama has thus far neglected a Freedom of Information request for the records at two hospitals in Hawaii. Lawsuits in Washington and Georgia are seeking state Superior Courts to force the states’ Secretary of State, as the chief state elections officer, to perform their state constitutional duties to require original certifying birth records from Mr. Obama that would verify his birth in Hawaii.

Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution reads: ““No Person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

There are numerous allegations to Obama’s claim of natural birth in the U.S. On the web and in the media, all raising suspicion and doubt as to Obama’s actual place of birth and qualification to run for president. Some of the assertions to which Obama “admitted” on Berg’s suit are: he was born in Mombassa, Kenya in 1961 while his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was married to Barack Obama Sr., a Kenyan; when his mother, divorced from Obama Sr, moved to Indonesia and married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian, Obama was adopted by Soetoro and became an Indonesian citizen; while in Indonesia, Obama had his name changed to Barry Soetoro; Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981 under an Indonesian passport when Pakistan was a no travel zone for Americans; Obama had “admitted” to receiving illegal contributions in his campaign for president. Additionally, there is an allegation that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother claims that Obama was born in Kenya; Muammar Gadhafi, leader of Libya, has publicly claimed that Obama was born in Kenya and studied in Muslim schools in Indonesia. Obama has also “admitted” to hold citizenship in another country (the U.S. Constitution forbids dual citizenship).

See here for whole article....

http://elenad.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/states-threatening-to-remove-obama-from-polls/

ARE YOU PISSED?? WHAT CAN YOU DO??

GO HERE AND TAKE BOLD ACTION OR SIT ON YOUR HANDS AND WHINE LIKE MOST SHEEP... Only true Patriots take action everyone else who does nothing ... is just like the masses.. of sheeple.. who are to blame for allowing our once great nation to idle into despondency ... http://www.dailypaul.com/node/70554#comment-746119

TruthAtLast
10-28-2008, 05:44 PM
haven't the ballots already been printed for absentees? I saw on the news that nearly 40% of California registered voters are absentee. That is huge.

But on the off chance that these lawsuits succeeded, losing CA, NY, and PA would be a death blow to the Obama Campaign. I have to ask, why wouldn't these lawsuits be filed a year ago, long before he won the nomination?

liberteebell
10-28-2008, 05:49 PM
At this point, obomba could be proven to be the Devil Incarnate and it wouldn't make a difference.

However:

The last couple of jobs I had required me to produce an original birth certificate, or no job. Aside from the fact that Constitutionally the president is supposed to be a citizen, I'm surprised no one has approached it from the angle that We the People will be his employer and as such, "we" want to verify his birth certificate.

Original_Intent
10-28-2008, 05:50 PM
I am sure that if he is found unqualified, even if he wins the court will overturn it.

Interesting times.

phixion
10-28-2008, 05:50 PM
"Obama has thus far neglected a Freedom of Information request for the records at two hospitals in Hawaii"

What the heck is he hiding, for Gods sake.

Pete

dannno
10-28-2008, 05:57 PM
Bump DIGGITY.

Dr.3D
10-28-2008, 05:59 PM
Shouldn't it be the law when applying to be on the ballot of each state, a person running for president would have to show a valid certificate of live birth?

literatim
10-28-2008, 06:02 PM
I am going to laugh if Obama's presidency becomes null and void.

nate895
10-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Shouldn't it be the law when applying to be on the ballot of each state, a person running for president would have to show a valid certificate of live birth?

They get around it by making it perjury if you lie on your candidate statement. Obama could be charged with perjury in all 50 states, and some states he could be charged twice if he had to sign both for both the primaries and general election.

Dr.3D
10-28-2008, 06:17 PM
They get around it by making it perjury if you lie on your candidate statement. Obama could be charged with perjury in all 50 states, and some states he could be charged twice if he had to sign both for both the primaries and general election.

So than after it were proven he lied and having to give up the presidency, he would have to go to prison for perjury? Sounds pretty heavy for him if he did lie about it.

nate895
10-28-2008, 06:20 PM
So than after it were proven he lied and having to give up the presidency, he would have to go to prison for perjury? Sounds pretty heavy for him if he did lie about it.

I doubt he'd be convicted. The average sheeple in the Democratic Party (bound to make up at least a couple jurors in each state) will just think it is some sort of Republican conspiracy.

JohnJay
10-28-2008, 06:22 PM
which state is abbreviated HA ?

Vet_from_cali
10-28-2008, 06:23 PM
dont see this going anywhere unless it posted from a creditable news source.

elenad.wordpress.com??? wth kinda site is that lol

Malakai
10-28-2008, 06:23 PM
All of these charades this election are SO F*CKING RETARDED. All this crap is here to distract you from the fact that both these candidates are completely shallow clueless and scary.

Don't fall prey to it!

JohnJay
10-28-2008, 06:26 PM
What jurisdiction do these states, other than Hawai'i, have to require a birth certificate to be produced by anyone ?

And Hawai'i already has Obama's birth certificate on file.

nate895
10-28-2008, 06:27 PM
What jurisdiction do these states, other than Hawai'i, have to require a birth certificate to be produced by anyone ?

He is a presidential candidate who swore that he was eligible on his candidate statement in that state, and someone is disputing that.

dr. hfn
10-28-2008, 06:28 PM
LOL, i will die if he loses b/c of this! However, ther will be rioting in the streets! The cities will burn!
Chaos is our friend!

StateofTrance
10-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Are you guys dreaming? Wake up. He's going to be the president.

Who cares about these stupid, kooky, out of nowhere lawsuits.

But at the same time, fuck you McCain.

Number19
10-28-2008, 06:49 PM
Obama is the appointed one. If this gets to be too big of an issue that can't be swept under the rug, a birth certificate will be "produced".

Texan4Life
10-28-2008, 06:50 PM
they will all be overturned/thrown out. If they did make it null and void, I dont want mcain either.

What if they started the process all over from the beginning for both dems and repubs? They could be the only positive outcome. Though RP would probably still be ignored :(

amonasro
10-28-2008, 06:50 PM
Obama is above the law. All of this is happening way too late.

Texan4Life
10-28-2008, 06:51 PM
Obama is the appointed one. If this gets to be too big of an issue that can't be swept under the rug, a birth certificate will be "produced".

Or that

ryanduff
10-28-2008, 07:03 PM
I saw on the news that nearly 40% of California registered voters are absentee. That is huge.

This is a figure that has worried me over the past few weeks. Seems a tad high doesn't it? You have to legally be out of the area or be a shut in and not able to vote at your local polling place on election day. I heard there were 12,000 absentee ballots sent out in my county (In PA) alone! I want to know where all those people are and why they can't vote.

I'm starting to wonder if ACORN has a hand in this and if most of those registrations might be forged and sent to P.O. boxes instead of actual addresses.

JohnJay
10-28-2008, 07:10 PM
With the Republican Governor following the state code regarding Hawai'i birth certificates -
and the entry in the Honolulu Advertiser newspaper 9 days later after Obama's birth in Honolulu -
these are all pretty much defacto evidence Obama has a birth certificate in Hawai'i.

Zera
10-28-2008, 07:15 PM
This Berg guy doesn't quit, does he? He tried the same thing with Cheney before, and he just tried this and it got thrown out.

This is just plain stupid. And why do I suspect most of the people who are really seriously going after this are also 9/11 troofers?

IrateNation
10-28-2008, 07:22 PM
Did you know we don't have the right to file a lawsuit questioning the credentials of a presidential candidate.

"Surrick rules citizens have no standing to file lawsuits questioning the qualifications of presidential candidates"

http://www.jonchristianryter.com/News_Folder/Behind.html

All I can say to Judge Surrick is GFY ( good for you). Thanks for putting us little people in our place

Alawn
10-28-2008, 07:22 PM
This is a figure that has worried me over the past few weeks. Seems a tad high doesn't it? You have to legally be out of the area or be a shut in and not able to vote at your local polling place on election day. I heard there were 12,000 absentee ballots sent out in my county (In PA) alone! I want to know where all those people are and why they can't vote.

Not true in CA. CA this year started a new type of voting. It is called vote by mail and it is different from absentee. Anybody can vote this way. You do not have to be out of town or anything like that. CA has really been pushing hard to get people to vote this way. There are signs all over the place and I believe they even sent you mail asking if you wanted to do it the new way. I wouldn't be surprised at all if half the state voted this way.

Now there definitely could be vote fraud, throwing out of mailed in ballots, or fraudulent registration/voting by people not eligible and ACORN type of stuff. But the type of voting set up so a huge portion will be doing it by mail.

Knightskye
10-28-2008, 07:31 PM
Feels kind of nice when it's us asking them for their papers. :D

Diggity Diggity Diggity.

JohnJay
10-28-2008, 07:40 PM
Did you know we don't have the right to file a lawsuit questioning the credentials of a presidential candidate.

"Surrick rules citizens have no standing to file lawsuits questioning the qualifications of presidential candidates"

All I can say to Judge Surrick is GFY ( good for you). Thanks for putting us little people in our place

That is the spin - the court did not say that - citizens have the right to sue anybody over anything, once the proper jurisdiction is established.

McCain is ripe for lawsuits on this issue because he was born in Panama - no questuion about THAT.

sidster
10-28-2008, 07:44 PM
haven't the ballots already been printed for absentees? I saw on the news that nearly 40% of California registered voters are absentee. That is huge.

what a steal that would be for the neo-cons if McCain wins because
upwards of 40% of votes in CA are just tossed out because Obama
does not qualify to be POTUS. This'll make Florida look not so bad.

although, I highly doubt anything will come of this. I think Obama is
probably a natural born citizen. Someone in the DNC would've figured
it out. If not, Clintons would've used this to kick him out during the
heated battle between them. This fact alone, that the Clintons did
not use this against Obama, tells me Obama is most likely qualified.
Even for some reason Clintons missed this, or knew it but there is
a grander "scheme" in place and that's why they didn't bring it up
at the time, I think the same "powers that be" can easily fake a
birth certificate for the messiah.

sidster
10-28-2008, 07:47 PM

HAwaii ;) ...lol!

anaconda
10-28-2008, 07:50 PM

And Hawai'i already has Obama's birth certificate on file.

Each of the states is holding an election for a Federal office that requires U.S. natural born citizenship. If they are not allowed to verify the vault copy then they cannot proceed with certainty that they are not violating the law of the land.

Sounds like plenty of jurisdiction to me.

IrateNation
10-28-2008, 07:53 PM
That is the spin - the court did not say that - citizens have the right to sue anybody over anything, once the proper jurisdiction is established.

McCain is ripe for lawsuits on this issue because he was born in Panama - no questuion about THAT.

Not sure I would call it spin. I used Google and got these results. Show me where I'm wrong

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=surrick%2Brules%2Bcitizens%2Bhave%2Bno%2Bstandin g%2Bto%2Bfile%2Blawsuits%2Bquestioning%2Bthe%2Bqua lifications%2Bof%2Bpresidential%2Bcandidates

JohnJay
10-28-2008, 07:53 PM
Each of the states is holding an election for a Federal office that requires U.S. natural born citizenship. If they are not allowed to verify the vault copy then they cannot proceed with certainty that they are not violating the law of the land.

Sounds like plenty of jurisdiction to me.

I think you are on the right track - it is against the state electors or secretary of states that jurisdiction can be established for a proper lawsuit.

JohnJay
10-28-2008, 07:54 PM
Not sure I would call it spin. I used Google and got these results. Show me where I'm wrong

http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=navclient&gfns=1&q=surrick%2Brules%2Bcitizens%2Bhave%2Bno%2Bstandin g%2Bto%2Bfile%2Blawsuits%2Bquestioning%2Bthe%2Bqua lifications%2Bof%2Bpresidential%2Bcandidates

I'll have to later really - the court opinion I haven't seen.

Jdayh
10-28-2008, 09:07 PM

thanks for that... HI ... a typo... I will fix it

CurtisLow
10-28-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm sure CFR will hook him up with a birth certificate :eek:

LIES + DECEPTION AND FRAUD = the elitist way

Join The Paul Side
10-28-2008, 10:08 PM
The way I see it is if he has forged documents to fradulenty obtain ballot access to run for President then he should be put in jail.

But it looks like this guy is pretty much slated to be our next President. Many states have already started early voting. If he wins and it is found that he is not a natural born citizen, what happens?

Is the whole election null and void? If so does that mean we get stuck in overtime with Dubya Bush? :eek:

NewEnd
10-28-2008, 10:13 PM
again, since mccain lovers decided to post ANOTHER thread about this.

Unless you can prove either

a. Obamas mother was not a naturalized citizen
b. Obama rejected his American citizenship rights before age 19

there is no leg to stand on. Furthermore, I still have yet to see the law that says a child born of an 18 year old American is not American, but one born of a 19 year old is. It is patently ridiculous, and no court would uphold such nonsense.

Athan
10-28-2008, 10:31 PM
If Obama is found to be a foriegner that would lead to McCain also having his status revoked to.

THEN BAM! THIRD PARTY WIN!

Carole
10-28-2008, 11:43 PM
I am going to laugh if Obama's presidency becomes null and void.
It won't be funny if Biden is President either. Or if he resigns (:)), then Pelosi. :(

Carole
10-28-2008, 11:45 PM
I think you are on the right track - it is against the state electors or secretary of states that jurisdiction can be established for a proper lawsuit.
That would make them complicit in allowing a non-natural citizen on the ballot as well.

Carole
10-28-2008, 11:58 PM
BREAKING!!--Lawsuits in 8 states – HI,WA,CA,FL,GA.PA,NY & CT REQUIRE OBAMA TO SHOW BIRTH CERT OR BE REMOVED FROM ALL BALLOTS!!

DIGG THIS ... NOW!!!!!!
http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/BARACK_SHOW_BIRTH_CERT_OR_BE_TAKEN_OFF_BALLOTS_IN_ 8_STATES

LAWSUITS ARE BEING FILED IN EIGHT(8) US STATES TO REQUIRE OBAMA TO PROVIDE CERTIFICATION OF BIRTH IN THE US OR
BE REMOVED AS THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE ON US BALLOTS

Lawsuits Starting Across the Nation Proceeding to Avert Potential Constitutional Crisis, Possible Civil Unrest, and Confidence in Elections;

Seattle WA. 10/22/2008 — Lawsuits in eight states as of this writing– Hawaii, Washington, California, Florida, Georgia. Pennsylvania, New York and Connecticut, are seeking judicial authority to force the certifying or decertify of Senator Barack Obama’s qualification to run as a candidate for President as a natural born U.S. Citizen. Previously, two lawsuits have failed to force the certifying documents from Obama.

Philip Berg’s months-long lawsuit in Federal Court in Philadelphia reached a dramatic plateau yesterday as Mr. Obama and the Democratic National Committee (DNC) failed to respond to the court that Mr. Obama is not a natural born U.S. Citizen and therefore not qualified to run for office of President of the U.S. They admitted to Obama’s non-qualification by their failure to respond to a 30-day court ordered discovery in which Obama and the DNC were ordered to answer a petition by Berg. Berg is a lifelong Democrat in the Pennsylvania Democratic Party who has sought to ratchet up the legal pressure as Obama and the DNC has continually delayed providing certifying documentation of Obama’s birth, which he claims to have been in Hawaii.

A lawsuit in Honolulu in the First District Court is seeking a court-order to open Obama’s secret birth records. Obama has thus far neglected a Freedom of Information request for the records at two hospitals in Hawaii. Lawsuits in Washington and Georgia are seeking state Superior Courts to force the states’ Secretary of State, as the chief state elections officer, to perform their state constitutional duties to require original certifying birth records from Mr. Obama that would verify his birth in Hawaii.

Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution reads: ““No Person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States at the time of the adoption of this constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

There are numerous allegations to Obama’s claim of natural birth in the U.S. On the web and in the media, all raising suspicion and doubt as to Obama’s actual place of birth and qualification to run for president. Some of the assertions to which Obama “admitted” on Berg’s suit are: he was born in Mombassa, Kenya in 1961 while his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, was married to Barack Obama Sr., a Kenyan; when his mother, divorced from Obama Sr, moved to Indonesia and married Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian, Obama was adopted by Soetoro and became an Indonesian citizen; while in Indonesia, Obama had his name changed to Barry Soetoro; Obama traveled to Pakistan in 1981 under an Indonesian passport when Pakistan was a no travel zone for Americans; Obama had “admitted” to receiving illegal contributions in his campaign for president. Additionally, there is an allegation that Obama’s Kenyan grandmother claims that Obama was born in Kenya; Muammar Gadhafi, leader of Libya, has publicly claimed that Obama was born in Kenya and studied in Muslim schools in Indonesia. Obama has also “admitted” to hold citizenship in another country (the U.S. Constitution forbids dual citizenship).

http://elenad.wordpress.com/2008/10/24/states-threatening-to-remove-obama-from-polls/

GO HERE AND TAKE BOLD ACTION OR SIT ON YOUR HANDS AND WHINE LIKE MOST SHEEP... Only true Patriots take action everyone else who does nothing ... is just like the masses.. of sheeple.. who are to blame for allowing our once great nation to idle into despondency ... http://www.dailypaul.com/node/70554#comment-746119
One of the problems I had read about earlier last year was that Obama, even if born in Hawaii, may have been born before Hawaii became a state, which was August 21, 1959.

Obama allegedly was born Aug 4 1961. Perhaps this is what he is hiding that he was really born before Hawaii became a state in 1959 and is exactly 17 days short of being a natural born citizen. Then again there is the Kenya aspect of it.

anaconda
10-29-2008, 12:14 AM

http://elenad.wordpress.com/2008/10/...ma-from-polls/

GO HERE AND TAKE BOLD ACTION OR SIT ON YOUR HANDS AND WHINE LIKE MOST SHEEP... Only true Patriots take action everyone else who does nothing ... is just like the masses.. of sheeple.. who are to blame for allowing our once great nation to idle into despondency ... http://www.dailypaul.com/node/70554#comment-74611

I just got an email response from David Archbold, listed in the article as the go to person for the CA lawsuit. I asked him where the natural born citizenship requirement was supposed to be authenticated and he emailed me back (pretty cool) and here's what he said (and this will blow your mind...):

"Through research and communication with various state and federal offices, we have learned that the process is an honor system that accepts claim by candidate: it is an honor system. No one at the state or federal level is concerned with verification."

My worst fears were confirmed but I was still absolutely blown away. So we truly do live in a lawless society. This is beyond surreal.

blocks
10-29-2008, 12:19 AM

Why that would be Harkansas.

sidster
10-29-2008, 12:56 AM
But it looks like this guy is pretty much slated to be our next President. Many states have already started early voting. If he wins and it is found that he is not a natural born citizen, what happens?

Is the whole election null and void? If so does that mean we get stuck in overtime with Dubya Bush? :eek:

No, i think most likely the VP will take over.

sidster
10-29-2008, 01:03 AM
One of the problems I had read about earlier last year was that Obama, even if born in Hawaii, may have been born before Hawaii became a state, which was August 21, 1959.

Obama allegedly was born Aug 4 1961. Perhaps this is what he is hiding that he was really born before Hawaii became a state in 1959 and is exactly 17 days short of being a natural born citizen. Then again there is the Kenya aspect of it.

What I have read, and I think makes sense, is that he was born
in Hawaii, in 1961. So Hawaii was part of the United States. However,
his father was not a US citizen. This leaves his mother. At the time of
his birth, laws on book that governed the criteria for natural born
citizenship required that at least the mother must be a US citizen
AND have lived at least 5 years in the United States prior to the
child's birth date AND these 5 years must be since the mother's
16th birthday.

Obama's mother was 18 when she gave birth to him. Therefore,
based on the laws at the time, Obama does not qualify as a
natural born citizen.

Now, the $20,000 question is, since these laws have changed
since then, do they retroactively apply to everyone prior to the
laws being changed? Or does, the status of one's citizenship
decided at birth time and is immutable?

syborius
10-29-2008, 01:03 AM
I don't know whether to laugh or cry, this has truly turned a corner into twilight zone land of bizarro territory. Obama camp hiding documents, not addressing court orders leads me to believe that he may have very well been born outside the USA. I truly don't know what's worse, Obama losing on principle, or Mccain winning with very little support. In either case the nightmare will continue to unfold before our eyes, that's for certain.

nbhadja
10-29-2008, 01:20 AM

We have the right to sue them. Nice try though.

libertarian4321
10-29-2008, 02:38 AM

Well, I read on WND (World Nut Daily) that Obama was the son of space aliens born in Kenya in 1942. Therefore he must be removed from the ballots.

Anyone want to try to "one up" me on the "crazy conspiracy" factor?

Jdayh
10-29-2008, 09:34 AM

Well it has also been reported by Devvy Kidd, but her article is a bit long, and it covers other issues, as well.

But here is a link...
http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd406.htm

I consider her reporting to be credible... as she has been with the Patriot movement for at least 10 years....

and now... you can add OHIO to the list!!

see this link

http://www.daytondailynews.com/n/content/oh/story/news/local/2008/10/28/ddn102808lawsuit.html

TURTLECREEK TWP — The man who filed a lawsuit in Warren County last week questioning whether Barack Obama is a "natural-born" U.S. citizen owns a company that sells products to help users of illegal drugs pass employers' drug screenings.

David M. Neal, 55, filed the lawsuit Friday, Oct. 24, against Ohio Secretary of State Jennifer Brunner, national Democratic Party Chairman Howard Dean, Ohio Democratic Party Chairman Chris Redfern and U.S. Sen. Diane Feinstein, who chairs the Senate's rules committee.....

click on link for whole article!!.....

Jdayh
10-29-2008, 09:49 AM

here again are some more lnks

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd407.htm

http://peoplespassions.org/peoplesvoice/Lawsuits/National_Press_Release_08_10_22.htm

DAFTEK
10-29-2008, 09:53 AM
Ummmm. Why isn't this on the NEWS? :rolleyes:

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://politicalpartypoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/cnn.gif&usg=AFQjCNGLRs9-bNYdxvYpdCSJfIOyOZ480A

Dianne
10-29-2008, 09:54 AM
It cost like $50. to file a lawsuit. We should file in every state !!!

UtahApocalypse
10-29-2008, 10:02 AM
Wow.....

IF This goes through at all there will be the largest riots this country has ever seen. It will be like the "Rodney King" riots but nationwide.

IF This does not go through then we will finally know for sure that America is not under "Rule of Law" but that of Money, Greed, Corruption, and the "IN" people.

I truly see this as Americas time for real revolution. I believe the fuse is lit and getting shorter, the question is what will finally make this powder keg go off.

DAFTEK
10-29-2008, 10:07 AM
Wow.....

IF This goes through at all there will be the largest riots this country has ever seen. It will be like the "Rodney King" riots but nationwide.

IF This does not go through then we will finally know for sure that America is not under "Rule of Law" but that of Money, Greed, Corruption, and the "IN" people.

I truly see this as Americas time for real revolution. I believe the fuse is lit and getting shorter, the question is what will finally make this powder keg go off.

Not where i live! :D They can burn their neighborhoods for all i care... :rolleyes:

Join The Paul Side
10-29-2008, 10:35 AM
I just got an email response from David Archbold, listed in the article as the go to person for the CA lawsuit. I asked him where the natural born citizenship requirement was supposed to be authenticated and he emailed me back (pretty cool) and here's what he said (and this will blow your mind...):

"Through research and communication with various state and federal offices, we have learned that the process is an honor system that accepts claim by candidate: it is an honor system. No one at the state or federal level is concerned with verification."

My worst fears were confirmed but I was still absolutely blown away. So we truly do live in a lawless society. This is beyond surreal.

If what he said in his email is true then there is room for concern. I initially presumed in a previous thread about this same topic that there was some kind of committee or agency that verifies the credentials and Constitutional requirements of candidates that declare they are running for President.

Perhaps this is not a conspiracy theory afterall, but a real story with real legs. :o

HOLLYWOOD
10-29-2008, 10:43 AM
Ummmm. Why isn't this on the NEWS? :rolleyes:

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://politicalpartypoop.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/cnn.gif&usg=AFQjCNGLRs9-bNYdxvYpdCSJfIOyOZ480A

VERY NICE! Quite Professional looking!

Now where's the one for MSNBC and their leading PROPAGANDA Communist, Kieth "Rambling Mouth" Oblermann?

MSM: "We SELLOUT, uh, mean, We SELL NEWS to the highest BIDDER!

BUT, WE DON'T DISCRIMINATE...

WE'LL RETAIN/WITHOLD/COVERUP NEWS and INFO, for the HIGHEST BIDDER!"

"Thanks for the 10's of MILLIONS in advertising CA$H Obama & Company! "

Love,

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS

orafi
10-29-2008, 11:15 AM
Not where i live! :D They can burn their neighborhoods for all i care... :rolleyes:

So wouldn't this be killing two birds with one stone, then? You know, preventing a socialist from grabbing complete control of the three branches and solving the subprime crisis??

Fyretrohl
10-29-2008, 11:59 AM
Wouldn't this qualify as fraud. He is running for an office he can not prove he is eligible to serve in. As such, he is CURRENTLY commiting fraud by taking funds, convincing voters, etc. So, there is no need to wait until he wins, he is committing the fraud now.

JohnJay
10-29-2008, 12:44 PM

We appreciate the analytical analysis really,
but "Yee gads !" First I've heard of this theory. LOL

The Honolulu Advertiser in the births section of the August 13, 1961 paper listed the Obama-Dunham birth with their address on Kalanianaole Hwy.

I suppose look at school records from Punahou High School if you still think he was two years older . . .
BUT it still will not make a difference - Hawai'i was an official territory "17 days before" it became a state.

Official US territories before they become states DO qualify as part of the United States -
i.e. Barry Goldwater (1964 Presidential candidate) was born in Arizona before it was a state, but it was an official territory.

McCain's Panama problem is very real.

Panama - or the Panama Canal Zone - have never lost their sovereignity.
Vermilya-Brown Co. v. Connell, 335 U.S. 377 (1948).
It was NOT even ever an unofficial territory (Phillipines may have been an unofficial US territory after WWII, as a comparison), but still would not qualify as "in the United States".

JohnJay
10-29-2008, 12:50 PM
It cost like $50. to file a lawsuit. We should file in every state !!!

You are on the right track there, Maam.

It does cost about $250 to $350. to file a federal lawsuit, depending on the jurisdiction.

In every state that McCain wins electors, I think lawsuits against the state, the state electors,
and the Republican Party could be viable
(but I do have one caveat discovered that I'll post in a bit about some states where declaratory/injunctive relief to "barr" (misspelled on purpose) state electors won't even help)

Just be sure you have a standing to sue in that jurisdiction.

JohnJay
10-29-2008, 12:54 PM
Wouldn't this qualify as fraud. He is running for an office he can not prove he is eligible to serve in. As such, he is CURRENTLY commiting fraud by taking funds, convincing voters, etc. So, there is no need to wait until he wins, he is committing the fraud now.

Yes, and McCain will win some state electors, if not the election.

This cheated a very viable, intelligent member of the Republican Party from being on the ticket - and winning those electors - RP !

dsentell
10-29-2008, 01:07 PM
I cannot help but feel that there really is something to the story of Obama not being an American citizen.

With people questioning his nationality, with Hawaii sealing records, and with lawsuits being filed, Obama is spending a lot of money to keep this story squelched.

If there was no problem with his nationality, he could have put this story to bed a long time and many dollars ago by simply producing a birth certificate.

Something is not right here . . . .

NewEnd
10-29-2008, 01:22 PM
If there was no problem with his nationality, he could have put this story to bed a long time and many dollars ago by simply producing a birth certificate.

there isn't, he was born of an American citizen. case closed. Everything else is lawerley hab-drab.

JohnJay
10-29-2008, 02:32 PM

Obama did, he provided certified copies in the very beginning as I understand,
and is now challenging the frivoulous lawsuits.

And it actually all works to his favor to have the fanatics question him still,
because the attention falls back on McCain who definitely is not eligible as a foreign-born, statutory US citizen.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/paulownsmccain.gif

ghengis86
10-29-2008, 02:53 PM
Obama did, he provided certified copies in the very beginning as I understand,
and is now challenging the frivoulous lawsuits.

And it actually all works to his favor to have the fanatics question him still,
because the attention falls back on McCain who definitely is not eligible as a foreign-born, statutory US citizen.

http://i432.photobucket.com/albums/qq47/panamajohn/paulownsmccain.gif

wasn't john sidney mccain III born on a military base? how does or does not this qualify him? thanks

JohnJay
10-29-2008, 03:05 PM
Thanks for asking - posted earlier in this now much longer thread . . .

State Department regulations:

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/86755.pdf

See FAM 1116.1-4 Not Included in the Meaning of "In the United States"

c.) . . . U.S. military installations abroad . . . are not part of the United States

NewEnd
10-29-2008, 03:18 PM
wasn't john sidney mccain III born on a military base? how does or does not this qualify him? thanks

It doesn't matter where you were born, if you are born of an American citizen, and do not reject your citizenship, you are considered an American citizen. The courts have been quite permissive on the subject of qualifications to run for president... Goldwater was born in a territory, not a state, and Herbert Hoover had not lived in the US for fourteen years straight, because he was in England, and in WW I. This frivilous, lawerly technical bullshit has never gone anywhere in the eyes of the courts.... the ones who define the ambiguities of the constitution.

D.H.
10-29-2008, 03:39 PM
It doesn't matter where you were born, if you are born of an American citizen, and do not reject your citizenship, you are considered an American citizen. The courts have been quite permissive on the subject of qualifications to run for president... Goldwater was born in a territory, not a state, and Herbert Hoover had not lived in the US for fourteen years straight, because he was in England, and in WW I. This frivilous, lawerly technical bullshit has never gone anywhere in the eyes of the courts.... the ones who define the ambiguities of the constitution.

I give you credit New End for pointing out the obvious. Good research on Goldwater and Hoover. I forgot about that and they were definitely ambiguous. I learned my lesson with Berg in 02 with the 9-11 Rico suit. And Cheney, and the 2000 election, etc.... etc... He files anything and people actually send him money to do it. Alex Jones doesn't even have him on his featured stories at his site anymore - It's beneath A.J. & the truthers at this point. LOL

This is an example of what media is saying about the people emailing and calling about this....

Seriously folks. the guy behind the lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's citizenship.... the guy that all you folks are emailing me about... the guy who was featured by Michael Savage... is a tinfoil hat-wearing nutball.....a 9/11 Truther.... a howling moobat of the fringes.

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charliesykes/33224864.html

A google on Philip Berg is a nut job brings up 23,000 hits

Jdayh
10-29-2008, 04:22 PM

Good for you in getting this information... I also did a bit of research.. (for I was curious..) here is what I found out..

t
he lawyer for the SOS said that they're hands are tied, and that they need "us" to file a lawsuit challenging the certification of any candidate. She also said that they are getting calls daily from voters from all over Texas!!

This is GREAT NEWS!! THAT MEANS PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THIS .....Imagine if we can get this on a major news station??

..she said that the only way to legally remove the name is to legally sue the Democratic state party for fraudulently certifying a candidate. (I imagine this is true in each state)

So... then I called the state Texas State Democratic Party,( 512 478 9800) and spoke to them about this , they said , that when they get an application for a political position, that the person who fills out the paper work, certifies by their statement that they are of legal status to run for that office. AND THAT THE DEM. PARTY DOES NOT VERIFY , OR CHECK THE FACTS!! THEY TAKE THE "WORD" OF THE APPLICANT!! This means that we the people must be the vigilant ones.. She said that the only way a person can be discovered for putting fraudulent information on their application, is if a competitor, or a news source finds out the truth and promotes it!!

THERE MUST BE SOME CONSERVATIVE POLITICAL NEWS SOURCES IN TEXAS ,,AND OTHER STATES THAT WILL TAKE THIS STORY AND RUN WITH IT??? Does anyone know of any??
Please post if you do!!

Jdayh
10-29-2008, 04:27 PM
If what he said in his email is true then there is room for concern. I initially presumed in a previous thread about this same topic that there was some kind of committee or agency that verifies the credentials and Constitutional requirements of candidates that declare they are running for President.

Perhaps this is not a conspiracy theory afterall, but a real story with real legs. :o

I also did some research ... The Texas SOS 's office said that they dont verify.. the leave it up to the party... Then I called the Dem. Party of Texas.. and they said they dont verify either.. they just "allow the signauture" to be the verification process!! They said the ONLY WAY A FALSE APPLICATION CAN COME OUT IS IF..an opponent challenges it ,or in the press!!!!

anaconda
10-29-2008, 09:00 PM
So are there any lawyers on the forum that can file a suit against the DNC? Isn't Nader an attorney? Why doesn't he do it?

Nader, Barr, McKinney, Baldwin should all file a suit or suits. That would get some attention.

sidster
10-29-2008, 11:49 PM
McCain's Panama problem is very real.

Panama - or the Panama Canal Zone - have never lost their sovereignity.
Vermilya-Brown Co. v. Connell, 335 U.S. 377 (1948).
It was NOT even ever an unofficial territory (Phillipines may have been an unofficial US territory after WWII, as a comparison), but still would not qualify as "in the United States".

It doesn't fscking matter if you were born on Mars, so
long as BOTH your parents are US citizens you will be
considered a natural born citizen.

McCain's parents were BOTH US citizens.

Obama, on the other hand, had only a SINGLE parent,
the mother, who was a US citizen. At the time of his birth
the LAW read that the mother had to be US citizen and
have LIVED within the United States for at least 5 years
PRIOR to the child's birth and the 5 years MUST be after
HER 16th birthday.

Obama's mother gave birth to him when she was 18.
THEREFORE, she does not meet above requirements.

sidster
10-29-2008, 11:52 PM
I cannot help but feel that there really is something to the story of Obama not being an American citizen.

With people questioning his nationality, with Hawaii sealing records, and with lawsuits being filed, Obama is spending a lot of money to keep this story squelched.

Don't you think if there was something wrong the Clintons would
have taken advantage of it during the primaries?

sidster
10-29-2008, 11:59 PM

Brilliant argument! :rolleyes:

Results 1 - 10 of about 1,800,000 for ron paul fraud. (0.26 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 301,000 for jesus never existed. (0.11 seconds)
Results 1 - 10 of about 133,000 for obama crackhead. (0.19 seconds)

and of course:

Results 1 - 10 of about 585,000 for pigs can fly. (0.23 seconds)

Slist
10-30-2008, 12:53 AM

Exactly... and if something was wrong with McCain, wouldn't romney or huckabee have brought it up in the primaries??

Jdayh
10-30-2008, 03:58 AM

and of course:

I love your logic.. and skills.. this is what RP would have said... to such a silly argument.. good job!!!

Valli6
10-30-2008, 10:47 AM
TODAY (Thursday):

RALLY AT THE SUPREME COURT - 3:00pm, Thursday October 30.
http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/2-news/48-rally-at-the-supreme-court-for-phil-berg-today-300pm-thurdsay-october-30th

Says Fox News will be filming.
Philip J. Berg to file for "an Injunction to Stay Presidential Election Pending Writ of Certiorari regarding Obama..." at U.S. Supreme Court, Washington, DC at 3:15 p.m.
http://www.obamacrimes.com/

IrateNation
10-31-2008, 12:10 PM
TODAY (Thursday):

RALLY AT THE SUPREME COURT - 3:00pm, Thursday October 30.
http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/component/content/article/2-news/48-rally-at-the-supreme-court-for-phil-berg-today-300pm-thurdsay-october-30th

Says Fox News will be filming.
Philip J. Berg to file for "an Injunction to Stay Presidential Election Pending Writ of Certiorari regarding Obama..." at U.S. Supreme Court, Washington, DC at 3:15 p.m.
http://www.obamacrimes.com/

Any updates?

dannno
10-31-2008, 12:12 PM

Not if they needed Barak to win votes for the Dems so Hillary can take the Presidency when this fiasco gets rolled out.

BeFranklin
11-01-2008, 10:18 PM
It doesn't fscking matter if you were born on Mars, so
long as BOTH your parents are US citizens you will be
considered a natural born citizen.

McCain's parents were BOTH US citizens.

Obama, on the other hand, had only a SINGLE parent,
the mother, who was a US citizen. At the time of his birth
the LAW read that the mother had to be US citizen and
have LIVED within the United States for at least 5 years
PRIOR to the child's birth and the 5 years MUST be after
HER 16th birthday.

Obama's mother gave birth to him when she was 18.
THEREFORE, she does not meet above requirements.

Statuatory law can't determine natural born citizenship, only natural law or/and as discovered by common law.

BeFranklin
11-01-2008, 10:21 PM
I give you credit New End for pointing out the obvious. Good research on Goldwater and Hoover. I forgot about that and they were definitely ambiguous. I learned my lesson with Berg in 02 with the 9-11 Rico suit. And Cheney, and the 2000 election, etc.... etc... He files anything and people actually send him money to do it. Alex Jones doesn't even have him on his featured stories at his site anymore - It's beneath A.J. & the truthers at this point. LOL

This is an example of what media is saying about the people emailing and calling about this....

Seriously folks. the guy behind the lawsuit challenging Barack Obama's citizenship.... the guy that all you folks are emailing me about... the guy who was featured by Michael Savage... is a tinfoil hat-wearing nutball.....a 9/11 Truther.... a howling moobat of the fringes.

http://www.620wtmj.com/shows/charliesykes/33224864.html

I thought we were in the fringes :mad:

sidster
11-02-2008, 02:52 AM
Statuatory law can't determine natural born citizenship, only natural law or/and as discovered by common law.

eh?

bojo68
11-02-2008, 03:10 AM

and of course:

I think it's also necessary to point out that there are 63,500 hits for D.H. is a nut job too.

Jdayh
11-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Any updates?

HERE IS THE LATEST ON THE MOST SUCCESSFUL OF ALL THE 9 LAWSUITS

ORIGINAL B.CERT. FOUND !! OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE DECLARED valid...but ..name is completely different!! READ BELOW !!!

DIGG THIS STORY!!! AS OF NOW (SAT NIGHT) NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT THIS.. PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL NEWS SOURCES AND CONTACT LISTS....time is of the essence..

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/OM...shall_Davis_Jr

Saturday, November 01, 2008

State of Hawai'i backs Andy Martin in Obama birth certificate battle

Andy Martin lobs a grenade into the final weekend of the presidential campaign; the relentless Chicago corruption fighter exposes Barack Obama and mainstream media as liars.

State of Hawai'i backs Andy Martin in Obama birth certificate battle
CNN, Factcheck.org and Obama campaign exposed as liars
"Internet Powerhouse" Andy Martin drops a grenade in the final weekend of the presidential campaign
ANDY MARTIN
Executive Editor
ContrarianCommentary.com

“Factually Correct, Not
Politically Correct”

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

ATTENTION DAYBOOK/ASSIGNMENT EDITORS

ANNOUNCEMENT OF SATURDAY NEWS CONFERENCE IN CHICAGO

Internet powerhouse Andy Martin wins a major victory in Hawai'i as state officials examine and confirm the existence of Barack Obama's secret birth certificate

CNN and Factcheck.org are embarrassed; Martin demands retractions and apologies for their misleading reports

Andy vows to keep up the battle whatever happens on November 4th; a court hearing is scheduled in Honolulu for November 18th and Andy says, "I'll be there."

Martin's birth certificate litigation victory will roil the final weekend of the presidential campaign; the Internet Powerhouse is set to hold a Saturday news conference in Chicago and disclose new attacks on Obama

Martin issues challenge to Barack Obama: Stop lying to the American people and immediately authorize the release of your original, typewritten 1961 birth certificate

Internet warrior Martin returns home to Chicago on Saturday after one month of "combat patrols" fighting the "Obama Gang"

"Barack Obama has been lying to the American people," Andy says

Fox News faces lawsuit for sliming its source

(HONOLULU)(November 1, 2008) Internet powerhouse Andy Martin has ignited a firestorm in Hawai'i over Barack Obama's bogus "original" birth certificate. Martin won a stunning victory Friday afternoon (October 31st) when the State of Hawai'i backed his assertion that there was an original, "typewritten, 1961" birth certificate, called a "Certificate of Live Birth" or "COLB" in Hawai'i, that no one has previously seen. Hawai'i officials retrieved and examined the document after Martin filed a lawsuit seeking access to the historic 1961 original.

Obama has falsely claimed to have placed the "original" on the Internet. Factcheck.org has falsely claimed to have seen this document and posted it on the Internet; that is not true. CNN has falsely ridiculed Martin.

Hawai'i officials have now refuted Obama's false assertion.

Martin's victory in Honolulu will roil the final weekend of the presidential campaign. Internet chatter is expected to explode as the issue moves to the front page over Saturday and Sunday. Swing voters may be swayed by the exposure that Obama has brazenly been lying to the American people. "We just lobbed a grenade into the final weekend of the presidential campaign," says Andy.

"I am ecstatic. I called Obama a liar. I called Factcheck.org 'ObamaLies.org.' I said CNN was sloppy and lazy and wrong. And I was right. The State of Hawai'i has now backed me up. Whew. I knew I was right, but I feel a lot more comfortable knowing that I have started to get the machinery moving in state government. The original document is now obviously protected and safe from any tampering by Obama.

"My lawsuit started a firestorm in Hawai'i. The circuit judge has set a hearing for November 18th (a report in the Honolulu Advertiser for November 1st for an earlier hearing date of November 7th is inaccurate; that date was cancelled).

"CNN also has egg on its face, because, once again, Hawai'i backs my contention that the original document has never surfaced in public. CNN tried to demean me by contradicting my accurate claim.

"Now Obama, Factcheck.org and CNN have been exposed as liars. I said there was a 'secret,' original, typewritten birth certificate that had never been disclosed, and that document was the original COLB, not the phony 'original' that CNN placed before its viewers.

"Why would Hawai'i officials review the vault document at the Eleventh Hour if my lawsuit wasn't causing a furor in Hawai'i state government? Why? The Friday before the election?

"Mine is the only logical, rational, properly prepared lawsuit that has been filed to open Obama's secret records. I sued in the proper state in the proper court against the proper officials for the proper remedy. And they are responding properly. The judge has properly, although not as quickly as I would have preferred, set a hearing to consider my claims. I have not filed outrageous or exaggerated pleadings.

"I merely sought access to a document based on its scholarly and news value and because I had been tipped by my sources inside state government that Obama was lying. My network of informants within state government helps me and guides me. Others filed lawsuits outside Hawai'i that have either been dismissed or discredited. My 'little engine that could' is chugging along.

"I have an outstanding record of high-profile public interest litigation, as recognized by the Pennsylvania Supreme Court five years ago when they allowed me to represent a U. S. Marine in a landmark lawsuit." See www.AndyMartin.com and www.FirstRespondersOnline.us

In a Honolulu news conference on October 22nd Martin disclosed that Frank Marshall Davis was the biological father of Barack Obama, not Barack Obama senior. The Obama campaign has not denied Martin's claim.

"Over the past month I have been on combat patrol from coast to coast for the truth and for the United States Constitution," says Andy. "I have not the slightest link to John McCain. I am connected to the Constitution and nothing else. I have waged relentless war against Barack Obama's lies. And on the eve of the final weekend in the presidential campaign Hawai'i government has backed me by confirming that officials have examined the original, typewritten 1961 document, and confirmed that the document released by the Obama campaign was a facsimile, not the original.

"I have won a major victory: I proved Obama was lying about what he had posed on the Internet and falsely portrayed as 'the original.' 'Barry, we caught you with your pants down. We caught you lying, again.

"Saturday it will be my pleasure to return home to Chicago after one of the most successful independent political battle operations in media history, to wage the final weekend of war for the truth and Constitution and against the Daley Machine and Obama Gang. I have successfully been exposing and fighting Daley Family corruption for over forty years. Barry Obama is part of the second generation Daley Machine. He is a member in good standing of this criminal operation.

"The Machine doesn’t like me. But I have a history of coming up with the truth, and a history of embarrassing powerful people. In retaliation, they try to smear me. The disclosure that Hawai'i officials have examined the true original COLB, and that Obama lied to the American people by falsely claiming he had posted the original 1961 document, is going to spread like wildfire between Saturday and Tuesday night.

"This election is bizarre because the presidential candidate of the Democratic Party, the Party's leader, is from the Daley Machine in Chicago. And the leader of the Internet Army opposing Obama and working to defeat him and the Daley Machine is also from Chicago. My Senator would be proud.

Martin is expected to announce Saturday that he is suing Fox News as well as the New York Times, for defamation of character. The lawsuit will be released Monday morning.

"For Fox News to treat me as they did is beneath contempt," says Martin. "I am respected around the world for accuracy, honesty and integrity. We know the New York Times is a corrupt media operation. But Fox News? Well, Ruppert Murdock may want to kow'tow to Barack Obama, but I will not kow'tow to Ruppert Murdock. The crass executives deserve to be sued for their malicious attacks on me. Someone ought to stand up for me: I helped expose Bill Ayers and Khalid Al-Mansour. A slimy 'vice president' that probably never worked a case or a story had the nerve to demean me. What a compete corporate moron.

"How dare these media imposters and blowhards smear me with lies, when I have worked tirelessly to expose the truth about Barack Obama—and succeeded," Martin will charge.
http://www.youtube.com/v/RgjQhnDEGSk

"I'll be happy to face the Fox jerk, Vice President Bill Shine, in court and defend my good name against Obama's mud merchants, the New York Times and Ruppert Murdock. Ruppert Murdock's daughter is backing Obama, for Chrissake.

"I also plan Saturday to thank Dr. Chiyome Fukino for confirming my factual allegation that there was/is an original, typewritten 1961 'vault' COLB that has not been made public and that the true 'original' COLB is in official files. That confirmation makes Barack Obama a liar, on the last weekend of the campaign. Thank you, doctor.

"Now you know why Obama and Axelrod and Gibbs call me the 'Internet Powerhouse' that can’t be stopped. Barack Obama will be bleeding through election night because of this massive lie exposed on the eve of their election. I work for the American people, not John McCain or the Republican Party. Friday, truth arrived in Honolulu, and in the remaining 100 hours that truth is going to be spread from coast-to-coast.

"Obama lied."

Martin lands in Chicago at noon, and will proceed to his office, for an afternoon news conference.

http://contrariancommentary.blogspot.com/

tpreitzel
11-03-2008, 01:27 AM
Attorney Berg was just on Coast To Coast AM. He hopes the SCOTUS will look into the issue and require Obama to produce a pristine birth certificate before allowing the election to proceed. Without such a birth certificate, Berg fears allowing the election to proceed will create a constitutional crisis which could have been averted months ago. If Obama fails to produce a pristine birth certificate and the SCOTUS ignores this issue, Berg plans to pursue this issue through the electorial process. We'll see...