PDA

View Full Version : anyone else notice this?

eredeath
10-28-2008, 08:35 AM
char

Jeremy
10-28-2008, 08:40 AM
Just like McCain beat bush in 2000? lol

They're just trying to keep the competition going so it looks like there's a reason to watch their election coverage.

EndTheFed
10-28-2008, 08:44 AM
The mass media keeps saying that John McCain is known for coming from behind to win. They keep touting that the race isn't over and McCain still has a chance to win....
Are they preparing us for John McCain's "surprising" win so the people don't cry foul and uprise because of a fixed election?

I guess we'll find out Nov. 4th...

Hell.... I hope so....

acptulsa
10-28-2008, 08:54 AM
They're just trying to keep this twin race exciting, lest we have time to notice that there are actual candidates out there and we don't really need to settle for one of these tools.

torchbearer
10-28-2008, 08:56 AM
Just like McCain beat bush in 2000? lol

They're just trying to keep the competition going so it looks like there's a reason to watch their election coverage.

this.

LibertyEagle
10-28-2008, 09:07 AM
I'm not sure why they care. Both parties are controlled at the top by the same people.

RevolutionSD
10-28-2008, 09:15 AM
The mass media keeps saying that John McCain is known for coming from behind to win. They keep touting that the race isn't over and McCain still has a chance to win....
Are they preparing us for John McCain's "surprising" win so the people don't cry foul and uprise because of a fixed election?

I guess we'll find out Nov. 4th...

No, they are trying to make the race interesting so people keep tuning in to the MSM. They are full of shit, Obama is going to sweep.