PDA

View Full Version : The GOP Implodes !

Pauls' Revere
10-27-2008, 11:27 PM
I always thought this was the best way to go. Let the party implode, crash and burn if you will. Lose in 2008 and 2010 and lose BIG. This they will learn and will learn much more quickly that they need to heed the freedom message. I for one find this refreshing and actually relish the opportunities this will afford us in the future. We know we have the right message, we just need the right time for others to listen and that time is coming as the GOP implodes, looks around and wonders what the hell happened?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/20081027/pl_politico/14986

torchbearer
10-27-2008, 11:35 PM
that's the plan.
how can they ever expect to win a national election without the help of grassroots.

heavenlyboy34
10-27-2008, 11:35 PM
I can't wait for the implosion! Blow, baby, blow!

The RP republicans will rebuild it properly. :)

TER
10-27-2008, 11:58 PM
I hope they learn from all this.

tonesforjonesbones
10-28-2008, 12:14 AM
Eh...it's the democrats turn anyway...it's always cyclic. tones

TER
10-28-2008, 12:20 AM
Its cyclic because power corrupts. The tragedy is that we are only given 2 viable options, Republican or Democrat...

Original_Intent
10-28-2008, 07:57 AM
I just hope we have a few shreds of the constitution left in four years. But I basically agree Obama is the harsh medicine the country needs to wake people up - I just hope we survive the cure.

torchbearer
10-28-2008, 08:17 AM
I just hope we have a few shreds of the constitution left in four years. But I basically agree Obama is the harsh medicine the country needs to wake people up - I just hope we survive the cure.

Chemo is not an easy thing to endure. It kills your body.
But the cancer here is spread throughout, and the people are ignorant and won't care until they have lost almost everything.

Had the GOP welcomed the Ron Paul revolution, there would be a grassroots army out right now getting votes that would match Obama's.

I like this quote from a new BBC article on McCain's soon to be loss.

Mr McCain has not fired up an army of his own and you cannot win without one.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/us_elections_2008/7694857.stm

I warned those pricks at the LAGOP, "I hope McCain was worth it because you started a war with the wrong people".
If McCain wins, then it validates to these dumbasses that they can win without grassroots support.
Next time around, we will be the ones running the show.

torchbearer
10-28-2008, 08:18 AM

Breaking News: The Constitution is dead. Not one part of it is upheld anymore. The final nail in its coffin was driven in by a republican president.

Original_Intent
10-28-2008, 08:28 AM
The cancer/chemo analogy is exactly the metaphor I had in mind.

I don't believe the constitution is dead. It's completely ignored, which is almost the same thing, but it is still going to be the tool that I believe we must use to overturn the apple cart of the current regime.

xd9fan
10-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Chafee and all the other RINO's are full of shit. McCain will loose BECAUSE he is moderate. RINO's will implode the party because they are making the limited Govt platfrom hollow as a dead tree.

Both of the parties moved left....and it started after Reagan. Bush 43 is NOT a conservative....not even close. (this is why he split the base)

The Lindsey Graham's of this rino party think winning means moving to the center. (to get the "indepandants" which are just hard to get moderates)
The reagans, if there are any left in the party know the people will move to the individual liberty, limited Govt platfrom like bluedog dems did with Reagan (how eles could he take 49 states....think about it...49 states!!) Ron paul is right...the Bill of Rights does unite us all.

Obama WILL be the next prez. He has to many excited "americans" behind him. And McCain cant win with a split base. Palin was a survival/peace offering to conservatives. I for one am tired of carrying the water for this party. The party simply needs to crash.

I really wonder if people in this country even WANT the hardship and risk of being free people.

self-evident
10-28-2008, 02:23 PM
Totally agreed that this will be a backwards, but necessary route to restoring liberty.

A recent article (http://www.reason.com/news/show/129599.html) from Reason summed it up nicely.

libertarian4321
10-28-2008, 02:33 PM
I will raise a toast to the EPIC FAIL of the Republican Party on election night.

Its going to be a good one, folks- McCain is going to lose big, and they'll lose more seats in congress.

So gather your friends, pass out the snacks, grab a cold one, and cheer as we see what happens when the Republicans turn against fiscal conservatism, against freedom, and against the American people for 8 years!

Lets hope this ends the run of the neocon jerks in the Republican Party- if we can't get it back after this failure, the party will never come back...

The_Orlonater
10-28-2008, 02:37 PM
Blow baby blow!

Truth Warrior
10-28-2008, 02:41 PM
Hey, torchbearer is stealing my stuff! :D

Is that a typical "politician" or what? :rolleyes:

The_Orlonater
10-28-2008, 02:43 PM
I will raise a toast to the EPIC FAIL of the Republican Party on election night.

Its going to be a good one, folks- McCain is going to lose big, and they'll lose more seats in congress.

So gather your friends, pass out the snacks, grab a cold one, and cheer as we see what happens when the Republicans turn against fiscal conservatism, against freedom, and against the American people for 8 years!

Lets hope this ends the run of the neocon jerks in the Republican Party- if we can't get it back after this failure, the party will never come back...

We cheer about one good thing, but morn for the other side of the coin is face up.

cheapseats
10-28-2008, 02:43 PM
I really wonder if people in this country even WANT the hardship and risk of being free people.

No, they don't. They want the end result, without the pesky process of getting there. It is everywhere evident. Stores and buildings run their air conditioning at arctic temperatures, office buildings and lighting stores ablaze, even recycling is hit-or-miss.

Change costs cash or convenience, or both.

And Obama is selling a lotta lotta people on the notion that, with him, from here on out, the cost of change shall be born solely by the rich. Yeah, 'cause they'll hold still for THAT.

From Day One, he'll be reminding everyone about how much they deserve and how much he'll get for 'em...if only we'll give him the time he needs. Read that, a second term.

torchbearer
10-28-2008, 05:53 PM
Hey, torchbearer is stealing my stuff! :D

Is that a typical "politician" or what? :rolleyes:

We agree on everything but the remedy.

Pauls' Revere
10-28-2008, 10:33 PM
Totally agreed that this will be a backwards, but necessary route to restoring liberty.

A recent article (http://www.reason.com/news/show/129599.html) from Reason summed it up nicely.

Great article very well written! and summed up very nicely. I cant wait to watch the spectacle as they scramble together and try to revitialize the party for 2010 with the same play book and again it fails miserably. I'm actually really looking forward to the opportunities for The R3volution in the near future. Our time will come soon and we must be ready to strike when time is right.

Athan
10-28-2008, 11:06 PM
It doesn't matter who wins this election season, Ron Paul patriots are prepping for the worst while everyone is going to discover it the hard way.

However, to be on subject, I am going to laugh at the neo-cons and say "NEVER AGAIN." Bye bye bitches its been utter shit with you driving.