PDA

View Full Version : I need help - need classified document stories

0zzy
10-27-2008, 06:28 PM
I am doing a research paper for English. The topic I chose was classified government documents (it's supposed to be about censorship or banning.)

I wanted to do it all about McCain's Vietnam POW/MIA cover up, but I don't think there are enough reliable sources out there for it. Maybe I'm wrong, you can help me out.

There was also one about the CIA thinking about bombing our own planes back in the 60s so we could get in a war with Cuba, but I can't find it.

If anyone has good documents like that, I need a good 3 or 1 strong topic. Please help me! Thanks.

atm I have:

The Nation's expose on the McCain coverup.
http://www.thenation.com/doc/20081006/schanberg
http://www.nationinstitute.org/p/schanberg09182008pt1

0zzy
10-27-2008, 06:48 PM
love me tender!

ShaneC
10-27-2008, 06:50 PM
wikileaks maybe?

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Wikileaks

lucius
10-27-2008, 06:55 PM
From the Special Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations July 2-9, 1954 [Reece Committee, 83rd United States Congress]

[General Overview] Watch an interview with Norman Dodd, Director of Research, The Reece Committee, few months before his death conducted by G. Edward Griffin: The Hidden Agenda of Tax Exempt Foundations for World Government: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8605813744843314322&q=norman+dodd&ei=mi5USJvwK5GErgLHmLTkDg&hl=en

Look at this unseen hand from page 43 (actual pdf page 47) from the Full Report: US Congressional 1953-54 Reece Committee Hearings (http://americandeception.com/index.php?action=downloadpdf&photo=/PDFsml_AD/Tax_Exempt_Foundations_Hearings-Reece_Committee-1953_4-2086pgs-GOV.sml.pdf&id=34&PHPSESSID=03d3557b41f249f71349e6d730cc8498) [download & read this 47M pdf; it's the full 2086 page report], 2nd paragraph:

"The Rockefeller Foundation, whose funds have been used to finance individuals and organizations whose business it has been to get communism into the private and public schools of the country [USA], to talk down America and to play up Russia, must take its share of the blame for the swing of the professors and students in China to communism during the years preceding the successful Red revolution in China. For two generations, the Rockefeller Foundation played a guiding role in higher education in China. Over a period of 32 years $45 million of Rockefeller money was expended in China, most of it going to Chinese institutions of higher learning. If the Rockefeller fund spenders had had even an elementary conception of what was going on among the Chinese teachers and students, they would have taken steps to halt the stampede of the Chinese colleges to communism. When the crisis of the Chinese revolution came, it was the student and teacher element, educated largely with Rockefeller money, who were the backbone of the Red success. Our boys are now suffering and dying in Korea, in part, because Rockefeller money encouraged trends in the Chinese colleges and schools which swung China's intelligentsia to communism."

Fast forward 20 years with this Rockefeller quote, it's like icing on the cake for individuals who say, "What a colossal mistake they made!":

After a trip to China, David Rockefeller praised Mao Tse-tung who had slaughtered over 40 million people [now revised to 60+ million]. His report, "From a China Traveler," highlights the goals presented in UN reports such as "The Commission on Global Governance" and UNESCO's "Our Creative Diversity." Both focus on lofty ideals such as peace, harmony and unity in the communitarian "global" village -- a vision that demands absolute control and universal participation in facilitated small groups (modeled by the hierarchy of "soviets" or councils in Communist lands):

"One is impressed immediately by the sense of national harmony.... Whatever the price of the Chinese Revolution it has obviously succeeded .... in fostering high morale and community purpose. General social and economic progress is no less impressive....The enormous social advances of China have benefited greatly form the singleness of ideology and purpose.... The social experiment in China under Chairman Mao's leadership is one of the most important and successful in history." New York Times, 8-10-1973.

You could spend years researching this highly suppressed report.

lucius
10-27-2008, 07:16 PM
Read about the Kinsey Reports: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_Reports

Context and significance

The Kinsey Reports are associated with a change in public perception of sexuality. In the 1960s, following the introduction of the first oral contraceptive, this change was to be expressed in the sexual revolution. Also in the 1960s, Masters and Johnson published their investigations into the physiology of sex, breaking taboos and misapprehensions similar to those Kinsey had broken more than a decade earlier in a closely related field.

To what extent the Reports produced or promoted this change and to what extent they merely expressed it and reflected the conditions that were producing it is a matter of much debate and speculation.

[Watch this as a general overview] Kinsey's Pedophiles: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2061305218446628970&hl=en

From the Congressional Reece Committee, p. 69 [actually 1543 of 2086 in the pdf]:

“It does not matter that the report [Kinsey’s Sexual Behavior in the Human Male] is unscientific, the important thing is that it be publicized and serve as a basis for reform of sexual behavior and laws which deal with violations of sexual mores.”

[These are my comments]

From the Special Committee to Investigate Tax-Exempt Foundations and Comparable Organizations July 2-9, 1954 [Reece Committee, 83rd Congress], p. 69 [actually 1543 of 2086 in the pdf]:

“It does not matter that the report [Kinsey’s Sexual Behavior in the Human Male] is unscientific, the important thing is that it be publicized and serve as a basis for reform of sexual behavior and laws which deal with violations of sexual mores.”

The Committee wonders whether The Rockefeller Foundation, which made the Kinsey study possible by the investment of substantial funds, is proud of its work. Research of this type, of which there is much outside the sex field, seems predicated upon the premise that what is wrong with our society is that our moral codes are seriously in need of re-study and revision.

These excerpts from Professor Hobbs’ testimony before this Committee are illuminating (Hearings, p. 124):

The Chairman. As I understand, you are raising a question about the scientific approach which Dr. Kinsey made in conducting this research in the first place, and then some of his comments and conclusions which he wrote into his report, which did not necessarily arise from the basis of his research which he had made? [Actually, Kinsey didn’t verify anything. Child molesters with whom he corresponded with supposedly “documented the existence of sexual capacity in children.” Kinsey took them at their word, and dressed up their findings as “science.”]

Dr. Hobbs. Yes, sir.

The Chairman. And which might have damaging effect on the psychology of the people, particularly the young people of the country. [The irony…]

Dr. Hobbs. Yes, sir.

The Chairman. And at the same time undertaking to give to the country the overall impression that his findings and his comments were based upon a scientific study which had been made, as the basis of a grant. [This junk science: Kinsey’s Sexual Behavior in the Human Male]

Dr. Hobbs. Yes, sir; a scientific study of the type by implication which you have in physics and chemistry, and, therefore, its conclusions cannot be challenged. [It took more than 30 years for academics to mount a serious challenge to Kinsey. In 1981, when Judith Reisman exposed Kinsey’s pseudoscience, other academics who found Kinsey’s scholarship politically useful ignored Reisman’s revelations. …talk about absurd belief structures]

The Chairman. Enumerating in the preface that it was made by a grant from one of the foundations giving it further prestige, possibly, that it was of scientific value, and so forth. [The Rockefeller Foundation]

Dr. Hobbs. That would be correct. I have a statement to that effect to show that very type of influence, which I will come to a little bit later. [Rockefeller and influence, small wonder…]”

Aversion to child-adult sexual contacts, Kinsey’s Sexual Behavior in the Human Male maintained, is “culturally conditioned.” Pedophiles don’t harm children in most cases, the Indiana University professor argued, but the “hysteria” caused by police, parents, and others in authority does. According to Kinsey’s pedophiles, who became “trained observers” in his reports, signs of “orgasm” for children as young as infants included “violent cries,” “loss of color,” and an “abundance of tears.” This wasn’t science. This was Pedophiles rationalizing their criminal behavior.

PatriotOne
10-27-2008, 07:24 PM
There was also one about the CIA thinking about bombing our own planes back in the 60s so we could get in a war with Cuba, but I can't find it.

Your thinking of Operation Northwoods

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

lucius
10-27-2008, 07:27 PM
...There was also one about the CIA thinking about bombing our own planes back in the 60s so we could get in a war with Cuba, but I can't find it...

Download Operations Northwoods [13 March 1962: Memorandum for the Secretary of Defense]: http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/northwoods.pdf