PDA

View Full Version : We've Fizzled Out

ladyjade3
10-27-2008, 03:39 PM
http://www.poligazette.com/2008/10/27/whatever-happened-to/

"...Ron Paul supporters, traditionally resilient to such things as reality, continue to push for their Dear Leader through write ins. but mostly the movement, such at it was, has fizzled out."

Oh, really? I wasn't aware. Sounds to me like a call for an old-fashioned email bomb asking for a retraction....

zach
10-27-2008, 03:44 PM
The surface looks calm, but the currents underneath are an unseen force. ;)

RJB
10-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Meet up groups are still meeting. New statesmen are ready to enter politics in 2010 and 2012.

nobody's_hero
10-27-2008, 03:52 PM
The surface looks calm, but the currents underneath are an unseen force. ;)

True. A tsunami must reach the shoreline eventually.

ItsTime
10-27-2008, 03:54 PM
Good let them think our movement is dead. It will make it easier for us to win our local elections.

JohnMeridith
10-27-2008, 03:54 PM
pulease!! I open people's eyes daily....they have no clue whats going to happen.

Mattsa
10-27-2008, 05:21 PM
http://www.poligazette.com/2008/10/27/whatever-happened-to/

"...Ron Paul supporters, traditionally resilient to such things as reality, continue to push for their Dear Leader through write ins. but mostly the movement, such at it was, has fizzled out."

Oh, really? I wasn't aware. Sounds to me like a call for an old-fashioned email bomb asking for a retraction....

Well I'm posting from England and I can assure you Ron Paul is alive and well and I think about him every day.

JK/SEA
10-27-2008, 05:29 PM
Good let them think our movement is dead. It will make it easier for us to win our local elections.

hehehe...they will find out soon enough.

http://gopla.org/

Michigan11
10-27-2008, 05:56 PM
The movement has grown into a giant anaconda that is gathering strength for the time ahead in which it will eat all of the evil bastards.

Jeremy
10-27-2008, 05:59 PM
I'm sure it's hard for them to track our success unless they were one of us. Before, most people would just see Ron Paul supporters sign waving around there area... we clearly aren't going to do that anymore since he isn't running, but we're obviously alive and well.

rockandrollsouls
10-27-2008, 06:01 PM
This is a GOOD thing. Let them think we've given up....they won't have much resistance when we launch the attack!

JohnMeridith
10-27-2008, 06:12 PM
rock you may want to rephrase the end of your post :)

Maverick
10-27-2008, 06:13 PM
You missed this part:

PUMAs had an advantage that Ron Paul supporters never had, the attention of the press. For all my snark, it is true that Paulites were never given a fair shake by the mainstream media.

Even the writer acknowledges that the media screwed us over.

And besides, this looks like a pretty obscure blog anyway. Why do we care what they write about us?

NewEnd
10-27-2008, 06:32 PM
I think the huge protest and phone call/mail/email attack on the capitol regarding the bailout was a direct result of the Ron Paul campaign.

tonesforjonesbones
10-27-2008, 06:32 PM
Yes that is true. But we all know who owns the media. They don't want someone honest and true like RON PAUL. We MUST take over at the local level first...lets GET BUSY! TONES

MRoCkEd
10-27-2008, 06:38 PM
2010 has the potential to be a good year for the r[3VO_l]ution

JK/SEA
10-27-2008, 06:39 PM
Yes that is true. But we all know who owns the media. They don't want someone honest and true like RON PAUL. We MUST take over at the local level first...lets GET BUSY! TONES

http://gopla.org/

We got it going in Washington State. How about you?

tonesforjonesbones
10-27-2008, 06:57 PM
We have at least 4 liberty candidates who plan to run for local offices..AND get this! We hijacked a republican who is running for congress...against Alan Boyd..a crappy democrat ...I truely believe the republican is going to beat him! The Ron Paul Republicans have gotten him into the Republican liberty Council! WHOO HOO! They are teaching him all of the Ron Paul philosophy. This is such a good thing. Tones

tonesforjonesbones
10-27-2008, 06:59 PM
You know, Chuck Baldwin lives right down the road from me...in pensacola. I feel sure he will run for congress and I think we can get him elected also...but i think he would have to switch back to the GOP to make that happen and I sure hope that is his plan! tones

satchelmcqueen
10-27-2008, 07:05 PM
he came in 4th? i think 2nd is more like it. and if not for vote fraud he would have had first in many states if not most of them IMO.

tron paul
10-27-2008, 07:56 PM
Funny, I see Ron Paul poised on the Montana ballot, ready to hand the state over to Obama, and on TV all the damn time, and his movement being the only living thing in the GOP's gutted, charred husk of a base.:confused::confused:

This neocon is trying to communicate, through the modality of whining, that Ron Paul hurt his feelings, that he wishes the movement would go away, and his strenuous desire to "talk down" potential future Campaign For Liberty success.:o:o

This is the most gratifying thing I've seen since the hachet squad harpie, WideAwake, outed herself as a smallminded hater on a FreeRepublic thread about Ron Paul confirming our monetary system is based on fraud. http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2114194/posts?page=35#35 :D:D

I love it when the Zio-fundy harpies shriek and kvetch, especially the male ones, mnherling, 1rudeboy, and petronski, who were spared when the female harpies (Veronica) were zotted during the Rudy-wars. :):)

Those poor little girly-men will never forgive Ron Paul for shredding Rewdi Jewli-Anna's hopes of being nominated and elected, or for delaying the bailout long enough to let Lehman, etc. get sorted by the forces of creative destruction! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

PlzPeopleWakeUp
10-27-2008, 08:14 PM
nt

rightofpeople
10-27-2008, 08:21 PM

I also disagree. It may seem like Ron Paul supporters have fizzled out due to less activity.

However, Ron Paul supporters are not like supporters of other candidates. Once you've become a Ron Paul supporter, it's very unlikely you will ever go back to being fooled. People are Ron Paul supporters for life because he is not selling anything but the truth.

So, while activity might seem lower at different points, the supporters are still out there and growing!

AstroSamurai
10-27-2008, 08:48 PM
I agree...

I'm still meeting more and more people new to Ron Paul movement and very excited about the good old Constitution.

I don't see Mitt Romney, Huckabee, Thompson supporters or they themselves anywhere, doing anything of substance...

We're the ones that have fizzled out?

Dr. Paul cured my apathy, and there isn't going to be a relapse.