PDA

View Full Version : The Rothschilds and their 200 years of political influence

Trance Dance Master
10-27-2008, 02:37 PM
For those who don't know who really runs the show yet.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/the-rothschilds-and-their-200-years-of-political-influence-969772.html

The Rothschilds and their 200 years of political influence

By Andy McSmith
Thursday, 23 October 2008

Nat Rothschild, the financier at the centre of allegations that threaten to engulf the shadow Chancellor, George Osborne, is no stranger to laws which forbid politicians from accepting donations from abroad.

Political donations from overseas are also illegal in the US, where John McCain's campaign team is under investigation for allegedly accepting a benefit in kind from two mega-rich British citizens, namely Nat Rothschild and his father, Jacob, the Fourth Baron Rothschild.

In April, Mr McCain passed through London and spoke at a fund-raising dinner for expatriate Americans, where seats at the cheapest tables cost £500 a head. What caught the eye of Judicial Watch, a Washington-based foundation dedicated to combating corruption, was that the event was held "by kind permission of Lord Rothschild and Hon Nathaniel Rothschild" at the family home in Spencer House, St James's, the only privately owned 17th-century palace in central London.

The US Federal Election Committee is still investigating the allegation that Mr McCain's campaign team broke electoral law by accepting a benefit in kind from the Rothschilds. "We haven't heard from the FEC yet, and don't expect to until after the campaign," Tom Fitton of Judicial Watch said.

The Rothschild family and politics have been intertwined for generations, ever since Nathan Rothschild, who founded the English branch of the family business, financed Britain's war against Napoleon two centuries ago. Nathan was the son of Mayer Rothschild, who founded the family business in the Jewish ghetto in Frankfurt during the 18th century.

Serena Rothschild, Nat Rothschild's mother, was one of the largest individual donors to the Conservative Party last year. She gave £190,000. She has also helped fund Mr Osborne's office.

When another member of the clan, Sir Evelyn de Rothschild, married the New York businesswoman Lynn Forester, they spent the night of their wedding dinner in the White House as guests of Bill Clinton. Lady Rothschild was a fund-raiser for the Democrats, but defected to the McCain camp after her friend Hillary Clinton was beaten to the nomination by Barack Obama.

So it is nothing new for a Rothschild to be mixing with prominent politicians – but generally they do it in a way that does not invite unnecessary publicity. What is unusual about Nat Rothschild's sudden intervention in the affair of the oligarch and the Corfu yacht is the way he has placed himself centre stage. His presumed motive is anger at Mr Osborne's bad manners in passing on what Peter Mandelson had said about Gordon Brown, when Lord Mandelson, Mr Osborne, and Mr Rothschild were guests of the Russian aluminium tycoon Oleg Deripaska.

Despite the now famous photograph that shows Mr Rothschild and Mr Osborne as privileged 21-year-old Oxford undergraduates, they were not close friends and their paths soon diverged. Within two years of that photograph being taken, Mr Osborne had set himself on his chosen career path by taking up a senior post at Conservative headquarters. In the same year, Nat Rothschild, showing no interest in finding a steady job, teamed up with Annabelle Neilson, a model he had met on a beach in India, eloped to Las Vegas, and married her.

His horrified parents must have feared that he was heading off on the same self-destructive course as two of his cousins – Amschel, who hanged himself in a Paris hotel in 1996, and Rafael, who died of a heroin overdose in Manhattan at the age of 23.

But Nat Rothschild emerged from his marriage break-up three years later a changed man. In New York, he met Timothy Barakett, founder of Atticus Capital, a hedge fund that places large and often risky bets on behalf of wealthy clients. Mr Rothschild became co-chairman of the business, which at its peak was managing investments worth more than £20bn. That was before turmoil in the markets – last month, it was reported that £2.5bn had been knocked off the value of Atticus's assets.

Even so, Nat Rothschild is thought to have made much more than the money he stood to inherit as Jacob Rothschild's youngest child and only son. Father and son are now a team, who co-founded JNR, an investment vehicle with offices in London and New York and extensive interest in Russia. It was Jacob who introduced Nat to Peter Mandelson.

heavenlyboy34
10-27-2008, 02:43 PM
The US Federal Election Committee is still investigating the allegation that Mr McCain's campaign team broke electoral law by accepting a benefit in kind from the Rothschilds.

Somehow, this shit is both unsurprising and disgusting at the same time. :mad::p As someone once said, "watching what goes on behind the scenes is as disgusting as watching how sausages are really made." :eek::(

Trance Dance Master
10-27-2008, 02:45 PM
Somehow, this shit is both unsurprising and disgusting at the same time. :mad::p As someone once said, "watching what goes on behind the scenes is as disgusting as watching how sausages are really made." :eek::(
It doesn't always feel good to have illusions shattered. Sometimes you become more curious and decide to look further down the rabbit hole.

Truth Warrior
10-27-2008, 02:48 PM
"And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free" .... but first it will really tick you off.

Bruno
10-27-2008, 02:57 PM
Well, well, well.

I just finally finished The Creature from Jekyll Island. Not a bit surprising, but glad to see it reported.
Thanks for shaing.

Trance Dance Master
10-30-2008, 11:14 AM
The Rothschilds are simply one family within a tribe that has a long history of this type of behavior. Behavior that has repeatedly resulted in their expulsion from civilization.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFFtZv2SxCU

Aratus
10-30-2008, 11:38 AM
dude, Rothchild is into "TIGHT" money... they indeed were generationally known
for backing SUCCESSFUL projects rather than a plethora of incoherent instances
of feckless randomized speculations...the whole-hog wildness of the networked
close-knit group around the "W" is an antithesis...to the historic sense of reserve...

Aratus
10-30-2008, 11:39 AM
dude... tight credit can be tight money... ain't nothing loose about the same... unlike THAHH WAYYY it wuz under thah W

Truth Warrior
10-30-2008, 11:50 AM
The History of the
House of Rothschild
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Rothschild-timeline-revised-excerpt.html

Aratus
10-30-2008, 11:57 AM
dude... historically, ancestrally... the dynasty was known
for WHO they did and didn't hand out a tight money loan to...

right know .....we have a POTUS who may go into the history books
to be known mostly FERRRR who he got blitzoid with in a stupor ---and yes,
he's proverbially off the "sause" now... yet i sometimes i do indeed WONDER!!!!

Truth Warrior
10-30-2008, 12:02 PM
dude... historically, ancestrally... the dynasty was known
for WHO they did and didn't hand out a tight money loan to...

right know .....we have a POTUS who may go into the history books
to be known mostly who he got blitzoid with in a stupor ---and yes, he's
proverbially off the "sause" now... yet i sometimes i do indeed WONDER!!!! He's just another in a very LONG line of NWO "sock puppets".<IMHO>

Aratus
10-30-2008, 12:07 PM
a typo... i forgot a "FERRR" in that aratus quip of a quote!
TW... honestly...am i being semi-literate? ---i'm mindful of poor
monsieur biddle and the B.U.S and poor henry clay and all that...there

Aratus
10-30-2008, 12:08 PM
---tight money is tight money is tight money...
whereas loose money is definately loose money.

heavenlyboy34
10-30-2008, 12:15 PM
The History of the
House of Rothschild
http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Rothschild-timeline-revised-excerpt.html

thanks, TW. What are Bernanke/Paulson's connections to the Ashkenazis?:confused:

Hamilton was a Rothschild agent?!! OMG! :eek: I didn't know Napoleon sought to remove the bankers. He's smarter than I gave him credit for. :)

Great Jefferson quote here: "Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”

It stops at 1818...where can I find the rest?

lucius
10-30-2008, 12:46 PM
as the old wag said, "Those who have--get!"

The History of the House of Rothschild, anybody seen this as a pdf?

ps: 'Colonel' Edward Mandell House was a Rothschild agent as well.

Truth Warrior
10-30-2008, 12:50 PM
a typo... i forgot a "FERRR" in that aratus quip of a quote!
TW... honestly...am i being semi-literate? ---i'm mindful of poor
monsieur biddle and the B.U.S and poor henry clay and all that...there Most of us are semi-literate, just about different things.

Truth Warrior
10-30-2008, 12:52 PM
---tight money is tight money is tight money...
whereas loose money is definately loose money. Tautologies 'R Us? ;) :)

Truth Warrior
10-30-2008, 12:56 PM
thanks, TW. What are Bernanke/Paulson's connections to the Ashkenazis?:confused:

Hamilton was a Rothschild agent?!! OMG! :eek: I didn't know Napoleon sought to remove the bankers. He's smarter than I gave him credit for. :)

Great Jefferson quote here: "Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”

It stops at 1818...where can I find the rest? Rothschilds!

www.google.com (http://www.google.com) ?

Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws.
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Truth Warrior
10-30-2008, 01:00 PM
as the old wag said, "Those who have--get!"

The History of the House of Rothschild, anybody seen this as a pdf?

ps: 'Colonel' Edward Mandell House was a Rothschild agent as well. And the Warburgs, Morgan, Rockefellers, etc.

Sorry, no PDF that I'm aware of, but who knows? I'll check. ;)

Trance Dance Master
10-30-2008, 01:01 PM
thanks, TW. What are Bernanke/Paulson's connections to the Ashkenazis?:
Bernanke is part of the tribe.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/economy/fed/2006-01-31-bernanke-begins-usat_x.htm

Bernanke's father was a theater manager and a pharmacist, and his mother taught school. Bernanke's was one of the few Jewish families in the area. He learned Hebrew from his maternal grandfather, who was a professional Torah reader and Hebrew teacher.

The media says he's oh so smart.

The smartest boy in Dillon, S.C.

And advise him to keep a low profile.

Noting that Greenspan was as close to a rock star as was probably possible for a Fed chairman, Harvard economics professor Gregory Mankiw, formerly head of the White House Council of Economic Advisers, advised Bernanke to consider the virtues of dullness.

"My recommendation to you is to become as boring a public figure as possible," Mankiw said in a December speech.

"For an economist, being boring is an occupational hazard. For a central banker, however, it is just the ticket."

They're afraid that word is getting out about the true nature of the tribe. Bernanke was no fan of the popularity of his discussions with Ron Paul that were spread widely on youtube and even made their way into the popular "Zietgeist Addendum"

They knew he would be chief during the bailouts. The more people awaken to the truth, the more likely another expulsion will take place.

Truth Warrior
10-30-2008, 01:04 PM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3821262/The-Rise-Of-The-House-Of-Rothschild-1928-Egon-Corti?from_related_doc=1 (http://www.scribd.com/doc/3821262/The-Rise-Of-The-House-Of-Rothschild-1928-Egon-Corti?from_related_doc=1)

Truth Warrior
10-30-2008, 01:09 PM
This page looks interesting ......................... and promising. :)

http://www.freewebs.com/abigsecret/index4.html (http://www.freewebs.com/abigsecret/index4.html)

Trance Dance Master
10-30-2008, 01:11 PM
This page looks interesting ......................... and promising. :)

http://www.freewebs.com/abigsecret/index4.html (http://www.freewebs.com/abigsecret/index4.html)
Good article pertaining to Rothschild family linked to there.

http://m.1asphost.com/ABigSecret/books/The%20Rothschilds.pdf

lucius
10-30-2008, 01:14 PM
http://www.scribd.com/doc/3821262/The-Rise-Of-The-House-Of-Rothschild-1928-Egon-Corti?from_related_doc=1 (http://www.scribd.com/doc/3821262/The-Rise-Of-The-House-Of-Rothschild-1928-Egon-Corti?from_related_doc=1)

Wow, 400+ pages with 23+ pages of references--what a great book! Thanks!

Truth Warrior
10-30-2008, 01:17 PM
Wow, 400+ pages with 23+ pages of references--what a great book! Thanks! You're welcome, if you know how to turn it into a PDF, please let me know. ;) :)

lodge939
10-30-2008, 01:28 PM
To the Rothschilds, [England's] chief financial agents, Waterloo brought a many million pound scoop.
... a Rothschild agent ... jumped into a boat at Ostend ... Nathan Rothschild ... let his eye fly over the lead paragraphs. A moment later he was on his way to London (beating Wellington's envoy by many hours) to tell the government that Napoleon had been crushed: but his news was not believed, because the government had just heard of the English defeat at Quatre Bras. Then he proceeded to the Stock Exchange.
Another man in his position would have sunk his work into consols, already weak because of Quatre Bra. But this was Nathan Rothschild. He leaned against "his" pillar. He did not invest. He sold. He dumped consols.
...Consols dropped still more. "Rothschild knows," the whisper rippled through the 'Change. "Waterloo is lost."
Nathan kept on selling ... consols plummeted—until, a split second before it was too late, Nathan suddenly bought a giant parcel for a song. Moments afterwards the great news broke, to send consols soaring.
We cannot guess the number of hopes and savings wiped out by this engineered panic.

There's dispute over whether this story is true or not but I like to think it is. That's just genius. Gotta give him credit.

Mach
10-30-2008, 08:50 PM

It stops at 1818...where can I find the rest?

The History of the House of Rothschild 1743 - 2006

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/Rothschild-timeline.htm

Mach
10-30-2008, 09:29 PM
You're welcome, if you know how to turn it into a PDF, please let me know. ;) :)

You'll have to join up but just click Download up on top, then PDF.

Flash
11-02-2008, 09:12 AM
I like the theory that the Rothchilds aren't really human. It would make sense to me, and explain how they obsess over inbreeding and keeping it in the family.

Truth Warrior
11-02-2008, 11:32 AM
You'll have to join up but just click Download up on top, then PDF. Thanks! You are correct. I work really hard at keeping my "join ups" to a minimum. ;)

:)

Truth Warrior
11-02-2008, 11:35 AM
I like the theory that the Rothchilds aren't really human. It would make sense to me, and explain how they obsess over inbreeding and keeping it in the family. Sociopaths often have a number of very strange obsessions.