PDA

View Full Version : Just shot an e-mail to "Iraq vets against the war"

Dave Wood
09-07-2007, 07:05 AM
Here is the e-mail I sent:

I stumbled across your organization while reading the article about the unconstitutional police action against the anti-Iraq war press conference in D.C. the other day.

Your group is on the exact same page as hundreds of thousands of Ron Paul supporters!

I think we could mutually benefit if the messages were somehow joined. It would give you more exposure and it would help to back up Ron Pauls claims about the war being a mistake from the begining.

Please consider having your members join us over at ronpaulforums.com so that we may start discussing how we can jointly benefit from having our messages exposed at all of these events together.

I for one am very proud of all of you!! We really do need to end this madness quickly and I know Ron Paul will do what he says he will do, he always has.

Thanks for your consideration,
Dave Wood

There is supposed to be a big anti-war demonstration in D.C. on Sept 15th.

I would think it would make a lot of sense to have the only anti-iraq war candidate to have a large presence for the media.

The point about having Iraq vets and Paul supporters together is to back up Pauls message about it being wrong from the begining and to bolster his stance about having the most donations from military families.

What do you all think?

noxagol
09-07-2007, 07:08 AM
I think it is a good idea. When veterans speak, people tend to listen.

james1844
09-07-2007, 07:08 AM
good.

Rivington Essex
09-07-2007, 09:58 AM
I have been doing the same thing.

Move On
Military Families Speak Out
Code Pink
IVAW

They are non profits and can not endorse a candidate. However, they can make voter guides or pass on an invitation to MeetUps in their area. If you get a response, ask if they will forward an invite to your MeetUp group to their local members.

If you want a sample, e-mail me

rivingtonessex@gmail.com

billv
09-07-2007, 10:25 AM
You mean there are soldiers against the war? I thought we were over there because all the soldiers wanted the war to go on so they could save the honor of their fallen comrades and because they believe in the work they are doing over there? =)

Rivington Essex
09-07-2007, 10:33 AM
Billy ... I feel the same way.

Don't you hate it when George says "the soldiers understand the mission."

Well George, please explain it to me ....

ThePieSwindler
09-07-2007, 10:39 AM
Billy ... I feel the same way.

Don't you hate it when George says "the soldiers understand the mission."

Well George, please explain it to me ....

Duncan Hunter is as bad if not worse. I love how hunter just yammers about troop movement and all this shit. Ron Paul shut him and all the other "strategist" up tonight with his "its all irrelevant, its the foreign policy that needs to be changed"