PDA

View Full Version : Spot on animation featuring Ron Paul

meg44
10-27-2008, 10:23 AM
OK, this is a little bit sacrilgious - but it's done as a farce. IMHO is a superb job of expressing exactly what a mess this whole election is - there's some really excellent stuff. And, Ron Paul is one of the heros. One guy described it sacriligious genius. LOL - I agree.

http://jfcshow.com/

I'm curious to know what you guys think so I've posted a poll.

ronpaulforever
10-27-2008, 12:33 PM
I found this animation to be hilarious and accurate, though probably a bit over the top for some folks. :cool:

nobody's_hero
10-27-2008, 04:10 PM
I thought it was over the top, but not so inappropriate (if that's possible?). I'm not really familiar with JFC. It wasn't like, Robot-chicken funny or anything like that.

Kind of creepy, at times.

RedLightning
10-27-2008, 04:53 PM
Where's the option for just weird?

evilfunnystuff
10-27-2008, 04:55 PM
it was aight

but not amazing

priest_of_syrinx
10-27-2008, 05:24 PM
it was aight

but not amazing

That's about what I'd say. I didn't think the parodying of John McCain (his spiel on how Christianity was the only way) was very accurate. The whole concept of hiding celebrities who speak the truth is funny, though.

SimpleName
10-27-2008, 07:11 PM
I thought it was genius. Somewhat awkward characters and shapes, but just perfect. Loved the diebold vote joke. Great stuff. Also, loved to see Dr. Paul and George Carlin (miss him), despite their many differences, together...even if it is in a oddly drawn cartoon. lol. They have made two ENORMOUS changes to my life and are the center reasons for my current enlightenment and intellectualism. Carlin put down the flooring for peace and liberty, and Paul put up the walls.