PDA

View Full Version : Early Lawson voting video - cool... watch!

Jeremy
10-27-2008, 08:16 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn1RSMMDMiY

And please donate guys! This is the most important time to donate to something the entire time this movement has existed!

Jeremy
10-27-2008, 10:15 AM
bump

wtahc the video and you'll know why David Price is freaking out

slacker921
10-27-2008, 10:49 AM
"that's not how we roll" .. lol.. priceless.

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 11:18 AM
storm what are the poll numbers in nc for lawson? you know??

Kotin
10-27-2008, 11:20 AM
sweet video.

Lawson really knows how to run a campaign.

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 11:22 AM
nice video, man i hope carolina does something amazing:)

Jeremy
10-27-2008, 11:26 AM
storm what are the poll numbers in nc for lawson? you know??

idk =o

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 11:37 AM
http://www.unitedliberty.org/560/promising-polling-numbers-for-b-j-lawson

this is what i found but this is september i think

TruthAtLast
10-27-2008, 11:54 AM
great video

beerista
10-27-2008, 12:00 PM
Any chance we can convince Lawson and Conley to house swap between now and the next election? Seems like they're each swimming against the current in their respective districts.

mport1
10-27-2008, 12:02 PM
That is some great stuff. Glad my money is being spent well.

Throwback280s
10-27-2008, 12:27 PM
This is utterly brilliant. He's co-opting the Obama surge at the polls by allowing minority supporters to win these Dems over. Amazing.

Verad
10-27-2008, 01:21 PM
Actually, not quite. BJ is very much a Ron Paul type of guy, but his true genius is in how he uses his ideas to build bridges between people who are traditionally bitter enemies, similar to how the Paul campaign brought together people from many different philosophical and political backgrounds, only to find that they had more in common, and actually liked each other more, than they had previously thought. Some of our top supporters are lifelong democrats, and it is not uncommon to see people wearing a Lawson for Congress button next to an Obama for President button, even among volunteers for BJ. As a matter of fact, two key members of his campaign staff are democrats. One of the best things about BJ is that he doesn't let partisan dogmatism end a discussion before it begins, but rather works to find common ground. And in the process, he introduces people to the idea of liberty, and lets them know exactly what he has in mind, how it would improve the current situation (esp. with regard to localism), and just how liberty empowers everyone to beat the status quo. People find his ideas so fresh, and dare I say, progressive, that some have actually asked why he didn't run as a democrat. And all of this is happening despite the fact that his platform is virtually the same as Ron Paul's.

Unfortunately, county politics have been defined by ugly and divisive partisanship for so long, that there is still a large group of people who will vote straight party this year, but I can assure you that we will not simply coast to the finish. Every moment, every call, every donation, and every volunteer is important, and with many proverbial yards to the goal, we are taking the best and only way we can forward: one inch at a time.