PDA

View Full Version : Coming out of the closet, endorsement for ????

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 07:15 AM
Obama? Nader? McCain? RON PAUL??? Chuck Baldwin??

After much thought and headaches and struggles.
In the STATE OF COLORADO ,this Registered Republican will be ENDORSING ????????

CHUCK BALDWIN, in my hopes the Cp/Lp will comeback to the GOP after the Election!!!

this does not mean i totally agree with CP platform. I hope Chuck Baldwin after this election will deliver the Cp back to the gop? if not then i will be done with the lp and cp.. (note the lp is pretty much dead to me now)

i have drawn the line in the sand i demand change from the GOP/LP/CP and until those 2 smaller parties return back to the party they left.
I DEMAND A NEW PLATFORM AND A NEW PARTY ASAP.if not they will lose my vote in 2012!!!!

Whatever state you are in Vote Ron Paul/Chuck Baldwin/ even nader send a message loud and clear.
In the last 3 elections more voters have voted outside the one party system!!!!
Let's make this 4 elections in a row;)

working on getting my wife to vote 3rd party either baldwin or nader for her, the other person is not even an option anymore,so you lp people save your breath and take it up with your leadership not me;)

Chuck Baldwin gets my Vote, but the Cp better get back to the gop, or i will be forced to in the future to ignore them all....

Colorado Republicans for anyone but mccain!!!!!

Chuck Baldwin please listen to my pleas, my future votes demand it!!!!!

CHUCK BALDWIN 2008 :D

Montana and Louisiana and Cali, make us PROUD RON PAUL 2008!!!!!

PS,if mccain's campaign is in full gear ,someone forgot to tell him to shift from 1st gear,sorry mccain i just killed your clutch:)

IF your a republican and your tired of the corrupt gop Feel free to list why you will not be supporting mccain;)

i could list 40 something state conventions Colorado/Nevada State conventions are reason enough for me to never support mccain/palin they both are a joke to the republican party!!!

LibertyEagle
10-27-2008, 07:19 AM
Amazing, amazing. :)

mczerone
10-27-2008, 08:47 AM
...the Cp/Lp will comeback to the GOP...
...will deliver the Cp back to the gop...
... i demand change from the GOP/LP/CP and until those 2 smaller parties return back to the party they left.

?

The CP didn't "leave" the GOP. The LP didn't "leave" the GOP. They are their own parties, with their own political-philosophical ideals, and are not a sub-set of the GOP.

This whole "Ron Paul" thing isn't about saving the GOP, although it does use the GOP to help promulgate the ideas.

I hope that your GOP gives up and "moves back" into the LP.

I hate speaking of organizations as if they have their own personality.

ronpaulhawaii
10-27-2008, 08:59 AM
:cool:

I agree that the CP could change their platform...

Jeremy
10-27-2008, 09:01 AM
Are you telling me you considered Obama? So are you a communist sb?

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 09:12 AM
?

The CP didn't "leave" the GOP. The LP didn't "leave" the GOP. They are their own parties, with their own political-philosophical ideals, and are not a sub-set of the GOP.

This whole "Ron Paul" thing isn't about saving the GOP, although it does use the GOP to help promulgate the ideas.

I hope that your GOP gives up and "moves back" into the LP.

I hate speaking of organizations as if they have their own personality.

a majority of cp/lp came from the republican ranks. as for the lp and cp if they do not unite soon, then both will be useless ,but good luck if the gop doesn't wake up soon then as far as i am concerned the gop/lp/cp will be dead in my eyes, all 3 should unite under a new platform,until then all 3 are gonna be useless, see you in 2012 to say the same thing over and over until the ego's in all 3 parties swallow their pride and yes many of the lp/cp did come from the gop. they formed their parties after being frustrated with the gop,look at history and the founders and most supporters came from republican ranks, and if we do not combine the movements by 2012, then the gop/lp/cp will remain a JOKE... note i was lp for 12 yrs and yes the lp/cp/gop brand names are a joke to average voters. if we do not create a new platform and brand name ,then they will all remain a joke;)

as long as we have 3 divided parties ,we wll have 3 irrelevant movements.. i wish harry browne was alive and then ron paul and ventura could take the lp/cp leadership and started banging some heads together. this revolution is bigger then the dem/rep/lp/cp or ron paul republicans, if the leadership in the 3 parties would get it? but they do not and i am sorry the lp/cp will be where it was 12 yrs ago no where unless they swallow their pride and think and unite until then the cp/lp are a joke like the gop.

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 09:20 AM

i am saying if i thought it was close and mccain could win, i might of thought about it,but mccain and obama are nwo communists. and yes if i would of had to vote for obama or barr i would of chosen obama,but i am voting for baldwin so if that makes me a communists, then give me a hammer and sickle;) where did i say i would vote for obama in this thread??? i said he was an option;) no mention of the lp,since he wasn't an option..

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 09:21 AM
the lp/cp are branched off the republican party. maybe go research why the parties were formed,because many members where frustrated with the gop,not every member but if it wasn't for the corrupt gop,i doubt you would even have the lp/cp...

I live in the birthplace of the libertarian party;) i know exactly why they formed the lp in Colorado, and yes a good amount of the lp came from republican ranks

Jeremy
10-27-2008, 09:23 AM
youd pick obama over barr, omg commie!

mczerone
10-27-2008, 09:27 AM
a majority of cp/lp came from the republican ranks. as for the lp and cp if they do not unite soon, then both will be useless ,but good luck if the gop doesn't wake up soon then as far as i am concerned the gop/lp/cp will be dead in my eyes, all 3 should unite under a new platform,until then all 3 are gonna be useless, see you in 2012 to say the same thing over and over until the ego's in all 3 parties swallow their pride and yes many of the lp/cp did come from the gop. they formed their parties after being frustrated with the gop,look at history and the founders and most supporters came from republican ranks, and if we do not combine the movements by 2012, then the gop/lp/cp will remain a JOKE... note i was lp for 12 yrs and yes the lp/cp/gop brand names are a joke to average voters. if we do not create a new platform and brand name ,then they will all remain a joke;)

as long as we have 3 divided parties ,we wll have 3 irrelevant movements.. i wish harry browne was alive and then ron paul and ventura could take the lp/cp leadership and started banging some heads together. this revolution is bigger then the dem/rep/lp/cp or ron paul republicans, if the leadership in the 3 parties would get it? but they do not and i am sorry the lp/cp will be where it was 12 yrs ago no where unless they swallow their pride and think and unite until then the cp/lp are a joke like the gop.

I came from the left into the LP, and then to the GOP to vote for Paul. By your reasoning, that makes the GOP a subset of the Green Party.

I can't read your whole post. Capitalization, grammar, sentence and paragraphs all are to help make sure your ideas come across to your reader. Without them, you just spew a string of meaningless statements.

I guess I don't see any reasoning for your assertion that the GOP, LP, and CP should merge, except to say they can't reach a majority without the numbers of the other parties. The LP solution to this is education and conversion, not to compromise principle to exaggerate numbers. That's the GOP's job.

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 09:30 AM

yep i am a commie for voting baldwin, yep i am a communist for voting for baldwin;)

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 09:31 AM
personally with those labels, i think republicans are fascists , gotta love labels;)

i am a proud communist for baldwin. so i am a commie for thinking of voting but not voting hmmm that makes complete sense to me, you sure your not mccarthy???

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 09:33 AM
must of been a barr zombie voting down the thread ,maybe i should scratch out baldwin and vote for obama,since you guys label me communists ,got love the ignorant labels eh?:)

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 09:35 AM

no i hate mccain and the corrupt gop tactics so much,that if i thought it was close yes i would of voted for obama,but i see mccain getting waxed ,so i voted for chuck baldwin:)
now if voting chuck baldwin makes me a communist,then call me a communist;)

if my vote for chuck baldwin ,helps mccain lose then yes i will be happy and popping champagne bottles on election day. i personally hope mccain loses for the sake of the ron paul revolution mccain must lose.

klamath
10-27-2008, 09:40 AM
Just as long as you didn't vote for Obama:D

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 09:40 AM

dude it is not news barr isn't even an option on the ballot in colorado;) he lost my vote awhile back....

Chuck Baldwin is my vote ,so unless chucks middle name is obama,what is your problem again oooo barr the A__hole???

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 09:43 AM
Just as long as you didn't vote for Obama:D

nope ,i already checked my ballot box chuck baldwin and ,baldwin is sending me 5 signs to put in high traffic areas on i-70 in colorado:)

plus chuck baldwin this morning(c-span rerun) might of swayed my wife into not voting against mccain but voting for baldwin or nader at least. she hates mccain as well after her treatment at the cogop convention,

McCAin will LOSE COLORADO, i can promise you:) , the cogop convention alienated 1/3 of the gop party;0 thank you cogop/mccain:):)(sarcasm)

the only one to blame for the cogop loss ,is dick wadhams and the cogop corruption;)

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 10:04 AM
I came from the left into the LP, and then to the GOP to vote for Paul. By your reasoning, that makes the GOP a subset of the Green Party.

I can't read your whole post. Capitalization, grammar, sentence and paragraphs all are to help make sure your ideas come across to your reader. Without them, you just spew a string of meaningless statements.

I guess I don't see any reasoning for your assertion that the GOP, LP, and CP should merge, except to say they can't reach a majority without the numbers of the other parties. The LP solution to this is education and conversion, not to compromise principle to exaggerate numbers. That's the GOP's job.

well that is great you came from the left,but a large portion of the lp/cp branched from the gop, that is a fact, as for grammar ,deal with internet ebonics i have more important things to worry about then you grading my lack of typing skills or urge to correct my run on sentences ,sorry relax i know many people are in the lp/cp but until they wise up and try to retake the gop,the lp/cp will marginalize themselves until they get a new brand name with a new platform that unites all peoples left and right and moderate...

this is a post not a term paper feel free to make any corrections and repost,i am busy paying my bills...

Brassmouth
10-27-2008, 10:21 AM
a majority of cp/lp came from the republican ranks.

I respectfully state that this is bullshit. Give up on GOP, they're gone folks. This is a one-party Republicratic system.

dr. hfn
10-27-2008, 10:22 AM
The GOP is too evil, too corrupt, too just plain bad news to save.

The LP and CP and C4L are where it's at!

heavenlyboy34
10-27-2008, 10:22 AM
i respectfully state that this is bullshit. Give up on gop, they're gone folks. This is a one-party republicratic system.

+100000

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 10:27 AM
The GOP is too evil, too corrupt, too just plain bad news to save.

The LP and CP and C4L are where it's at!

exactly why these 3 movements better unite asap, that is my point ,until then you have 3 useless marganilized movements!!

i will be waiting for them to unite.
I just called my cogop office, you will not believe the explaining of their actions at cogop,. they did nothing wrong they say? ha, truly a drug addict in denial!!! the fact they defend their own corruption is amazing amazing. i have never been so disgusted to be a republican and i do not want to be a libertarian now and even though i support chuck baldwin, the cp/lp better wake up or go away. i am sorry until the lp/cp unite with the ron paul republicans all 3 will mean nothing ,maybe 20 yrs from now but if they were to unite they could do something by 2012 ,but my faith in the lp/cp is about the same as the gop/ 0

speciallyblend
10-27-2008, 10:31 AM
+100000

well the lp/cp is about as useless as the gop in my eyes and if you think it is bullshit, then i will see you in 20 yrs;) i predict the lp/cp will be in the same spot they were since they began. good luck with the lp/cp/cfl,until they unite all 3. They will be in the sameplace they were before the election after the election..

3 movements all talking the same path,but going their own way, down a road to nowhere. i could be wrong but i do not think so.

unless we try to change the gop within. I think Ron Paul has it right. do i have faith in the gop,nope.

fahayek
10-27-2008, 03:03 PM
no wonder you have almost 6000 posts :D