PDA

View Full Version : bill oreilly will be have Michelle Malkin on his show today.

Give me liberty
09-07-2007, 06:24 AM
Oreilly would be talking to Michelle Malkin about the New Hampshire Debate, that took place on wed.

any chance that O reailly and Malkin might attack ron paul?

Brasil Branco
09-07-2007, 06:26 AM
Why would two right-wing warmongers ever want to attack Ron Paul?

Give me liberty
09-07-2007, 06:27 AM

what i also fear is that they may use that video clip of people booing rudy but not to ron paul:(
maybe thats why they need that clip of rudy. To make it seem has if they are booing to ron paul but not to rudy.

SewrRatt
09-07-2007, 06:28 AM
No, they would never do that, neocon pundits are paragons of professionalism, and in addition, love the Dr. with all their hearts.

DjLoTi
09-07-2007, 06:29 AM
I'd bet on it.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-07-2007, 06:31 AM

yes, Billy O'reilly and Malkin are both right wingers. They both believe that religion and state are intertwined, they believe in social conservatism, they believe in WAR, Ron Paul is exactly what ontheissues.org says "moderate libertarian" libertarianism mixes with traditional conservatism and liberalism, it is usually referred to as "classical liberalism" the forgotten philosophy. It's the best philosophy in my opinion.. Ever hear of "everything in moderation" ? that's libertarianism ;) we have the best mixture of conservatism and liberalism., in all the right places.

RJB
09-07-2007, 06:44 AM
So O'Rielly is going to interview himself?

paulitics
09-07-2007, 06:48 AM
Oreilly would be talking to Michelle Malkin about the New Hampshire Debate, that took place on wed.

any chance that O reailly and Malkin might attack ron paul?

100% chance. Malkin is the epitome of evil. She wants arabs and political dissenters like us in internment camps. She wrote a book defending them in WW2She loves to attack 911 truthers, although she used to write articles questioning the official story.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-07-2007, 06:50 AM
ohh man... O'reilly is just an idiot. I read his book, it was trash lol GARBAGE

billv
09-07-2007, 10:17 AM
And he spent months and months pumping his book at every chance he could get on his radio show. It was completely pathetic.

angelatc
09-07-2007, 10:24 AM
His endless self promotion was one of the things that made me question his integrity.

So it's not entirely a bad thing. :)

LibertyEagle
09-07-2007, 10:45 AM
yes, Billy O'reilly and Malkin are both right wingers. They both believe that religion and state are intertwined, they believe in social conservatism, they believe in WAR, Ron Paul is exactly what ontheissues.org says "moderate libertarian" libertarianism mixes with traditional conservatism and liberalism, it is usually referred to as "classical liberalism" the forgotten philosophy. It's the best philosophy in my opinion.. Ever hear of "everything in moderation" ? that's libertarianism ;) we have the best mixture of conservatism and liberalism., in all the right places.

Oh please. I am a right-winger. O'Reilly and Malkin are big government statists, who have much more in common with their brethren on the left side of the aisle. That's the problem, the conservative movement was hijacked by a bunch of former Trotsky-loving Democrats.

familydog
09-07-2007, 11:09 AM
Out side of the war, Bill actually has a lot in common with many Dr. Paul supporters. I've read his books, I've watched and listened to him for years, and I've been around Paul supporters online and offline enough to know. I'm very disapointed in the fact that on his radio show yesterday he said Mr. Paul is not a serious candidate and is out in the ozone layer when it comes to his forign policy. I thought that Bill was one of the more "saner" commentators on the network. It seems he is shifting more neo-con as time moves on. sigh