PDA

View Full Version : A Busy Week for the Front-Runner, Ron Paul

sunny
09-07-2007, 05:52 AM
I love this article and i think it is right on target!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/fisk/fisk15.html

LizF
09-07-2007, 05:58 AM
lol...I liked this bit of prose regarding the exchange between RP & the Huckster:

"There is more to that exchange than meets the eyes and ears. Ron Paul is telling Huckabee that the American people are taking their responsibility seriously, which is why Republicans are being summarily thrown out of office: so that mistakes can be corrected. But, like a rutting bucks chasing does, the Republicans are so horny for war that they do not recognize truth or wisdom when it is offered them. Ask any hunter how many rutting buck deer he’s killed when the buck was so fixated on that doe that he didn’t see or smell the hunter."

:eek: :D :p

Sematary
09-07-2007, 06:13 AM
You gotta love Lew Rockwell, man. He has a way with words.

sunny
09-07-2007, 06:26 AM
You gotta love Lew Rockwell, man. He has a way with words.

hey sematary, it was rick fisk - posted on lew rockwell

noxagol
09-07-2007, 06:52 AM
Great article. What's the saying now? Attack the front runner? Well who were the only two people attacked that night? That's right, Ron Paul and Fred Thompson. Fred has already lost.

quickmike
09-07-2007, 07:06 AM
LOL............."horny for war"

I gotta go to work

have fun guys.

constituent
09-07-2007, 07:08 AM
lol...I liked this bit of prose regarding the exchange between RP & the Huckster:

"There is more to that exchange than meets the eyes and ears. Ron Paul is telling Huckabee that the American people are taking their responsibility seriously, which is why Republicans are being summarily thrown out of office: so that mistakes can be corrected. But, like a rutting bucks chasing does, the Republicans are so horny for war that they do not recognize truth or wisdom when it is offered them. Ask any hunter how many rutting buck deer he’s killed when the buck was so fixated on that doe that he didn’t see or smell the hunter."

:eek: :D :p

rutting bucks... eat that fred.