PDA

View Full Version : **10 steps to voter reform**

Pauls' Revere
10-26-2008, 07:19 PM
Choiceless elections. Suspicious voting equipment. Partisan election officials. Superficial political debate. American democracy is suffering through its worst crises in generations, and most Americans don’t know what to do about it. Here, finally, is the plan - 10 steps to repair American democracy.

I happened to stumble across this while watching t.v. he had some interesting and sound points that will if nothing less at least steer the political process and democracy toward the right direction. While watching he explained that redistricting is a waste of time and the degree of predictability down to each district nationwide is astounding. This happened in the 2000 and 2004 elections and it will again in 2008. Some of his profound pionts were to have disticts cut across states like a cake or layers like slices. He pointed out the various methods of voter fraud like acorn and other such front organizations that each party is guilty of doing. and on and on and on...it was educational so I thought I would also share it here with all.

http://p3books.com/10steps/