PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Party Debate - FULL VIDEO

H Roark
10-26-2008, 02:00 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmZpSCMBy4k

THIS is what I call a real debate! No character attacks, just straight talk on the issues. It was so refreshing to watch. The candidates even stopped talking when the moderator wanted to move on, how about that!? I'd recommend you watch this even if you are not voting for either of these two or know people voting for McBama.

I thought Nader was the better orator, you can tell that all those years of running have helped him. I did think the moderator posed good questions, but it was obvious he was more concerned with lefty issues. I was disappointed that Baldwin was stuck on the border issue, when he could of gotten the best of Nader by taking the national sovereignty angle.

Nader did ask an excellent question about the nature of corporations, by which Baldwin expressed agreement. That was epic.

nobody's_hero
10-26-2008, 02:22 PM
I respect both of these men for the way they conducted themselves in the debate.

You have to give Baldwin credit—he seems to listen very intently to what someone else has to say when they're speaking.

heavenlyboy34
10-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the vid, OP! Some really impressive speeches in there.