PDA

View Full Version : 10/26: Email from Lawson Campaign --- Let's hit the accelerator and DO THIS!

Cowlesy
10-26-2008, 09:00 AM
Come on guys --- we actually have a fighting chance and making something happen and unseating an incumbent.

These guys are working their hearts out down there, and the funds are showing up, but we need to hit the gas and make it happen.

Dear Cowlesy,

We are making this happen, and this last week of early voting will be critical.

First, thank you to everyone who contributed to take our campaign to this level, and signed on to help call voters and raise needed funds.

However, we're at a critical decision point. The Constitutions have been going faster than expected at the polls, and we have a fantastic new mailer that needs to go out by Tuesday.

But we're out of funds.

Over the past three weeks, we've worked over 18 hours per day spending the money you gave us on a slew of successful direct mail, print, radio, and television advertisements, as well as getting directly in front of voters at every polling station in the district.

With your help, we can do more. We are converting voters at the polls, and the Constitution is the key ingredient that separates us from politics as usual.

What can we do? With another $100,000 we can send out our final mailer and restock Constitutions through election day.

With another $200,000 we can make a final media push to combat Price's increasingly negative attacks with our positive message of liberty.

Please help if you are able -- this is our last opportunity to set the course through election day. Thank you for all that you do.

In liberty,

BJ

Cowlesy,

Thank you very much for your donation of $250.00 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of peace, prosperity, and liberty.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

Your confirmation number:
T7869-8WX34341TG654810U

Project Code:
OP1014

Natalie
10-26-2008, 09:06 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.
We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of peace, prosperity, and liberty.

T7870-4G431547XB703205K

Project Code:
OP10141

Cowlesy
10-26-2008, 09:10 AM
woohoo!

I've seen his ticker jump about $5k in the past hour --- it is a start!

AdamT
10-26-2008, 09:32 AM
We're aint come this far.....

Come on folks, kick down!

https://www.lawsonforcongress.com/donate/

Thank you very much for your donation of $25.00 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

qh4dotcom
10-26-2008, 09:37 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $17.76 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of peace, prosperity, and
liberty.

T7904-9VG67128DG7349723

Mahkato
10-26-2008, 09:43 AM
Dang, this Lawson guy keeps soaking me for more money! Good thing it's all Federal Reserve Notes anyway! May as well give them away now since they'll be worthless soon anyway.

me3
10-26-2008, 09:48 AM
//

Pete
10-26-2008, 09:56 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

T7917-61P05917E51934408

apc3161
10-26-2008, 09:58 AM
Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Lawson for Congress Campaign.

T7867-9FC84614AX0995213

Cowlesy
10-26-2008, 10:13 AM
great work you guys -- keep it up!!

Cowlesy
10-26-2008, 10:32 AM
http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/HSRefreshCandList.do?category=disH&stateName=NC&congressId=04

Some FEC data

dr. hfn
10-26-2008, 10:51 AM
I will donate! RP should announce a moneybomb

ladyjade3
10-26-2008, 10:54 AM
http://www.fec.gov/DisclosureSearch/HSRefreshCandList.do?category=disH&stateName=NC&congressId=04

Some FEC data

You know, Price has more money, but still - that is pretty darn respectable for BJ! If you compare the individual contributions, minus the PAC money, BJ is neck and neck with Price.

I'm disappointed to see MPP on Price's PAC money list tho.:mad: I guess they are just playing the game. But still.

Cowlesy
10-26-2008, 11:02 AM
You know, Price has more money, but still - that is pretty darn respectable for BJ! If you compare the individual contributions, minus the PAC money, BJ is neck and neck with Price.

I'm disappointed to see MPP on Price's PAC money list tho.:mad: I guess they are just playing the game. But still.

They aren't far apart on cash on hand right now, and if we can get Lawson a boost today, he'll be close to having an advantage.

I think Lawson's biggest advantage are his ardent volunteers on the ground in N.C. Price may have that half million in PAC funds, but a lot of that I'd guess was burned through in 2007/2008 keeping full-time staffers paid.

I am very disappointed not to see the Liberty PAC listed in the PAC donors for Lawson, though Ron's Congressional and Presidential Committees chipped in a few bucks.

inibo
10-26-2008, 11:16 AM

T7948-1KM188168E737703A

I swear, it's like a drug. :)

JohnnyWrath
10-26-2008, 11:59 AM
I have watched the debate twice now start to finish, and I must admit Lawson is absolutely the kind of person we need in congress. Highly intelligent and well spoken. He believes small government and freedom without a doubt...I encourage those with means to help with this effort even though in may lie outside your own district and state.,..it will effect the votes in Washington, and therefore your district and country as well.

It's a shame he is forced to run against a well entrenched incumbent, but he is running the type of campaign we wish all RPRs would run....,.he can win. Needs our help to win.

crusader
10-26-2008, 12:24 PM
i put in 250... haven't recieved conf. e-mail yet.

MRoCkEd
10-26-2008, 12:55 PM
email everyone you know to donate..
if anyone has any connectons, have C4L put up a blog post/send another email