PDA

View Full Version : Senator Levin Tries to Explain his YEA Vote on the Bailout Bill...

jave27
10-26-2008, 08:38 AM
I posted his entire response on the bailout bill here (http://endthebailouts.com/2008/10/26/senator-carl-levin-explains-his-yea-bailout-vote/).

I've got a good response lined up for him, too, just refining it a bit before it goes out.

roho76
10-26-2008, 08:50 AM
I posted his entire response on the bailout bill here.

I've got a good response lined up for him, too, just refining it a bit before it goes out.

I think the link is broken. It's not working for me at least.

Anyways I will be voting for Scotty Bowman. Levin has been in the Senate for too long now and needs to be removed. I still fax him the "Wanted" poster with his ugly mug on it every couple of days. I should flood his fax machine this weekend so when he gets in on Monday he'll have a nice gift waiting for him.

I have met Jack Hoogendyke a couple of times and he seemed like a nice guy but also corrupt and waiting for his chance to get rich on a national level.

Elle
10-26-2008, 08:53 AM
I am voting for Boman. I have had enough of Levin and his excuses.

jave27
10-26-2008, 09:11 AM
I think the link is broken. It's not working for me at least.

Whoops - my fault. The link is fixed now.

mczerone
10-26-2008, 09:34 AM
The reasons we are near this cliff are many. The path we have traveled has been marked by an appalling lack of oversight by the regulators of the marketplace. Wall Street has run amok with greed while the Bush Administration and others urged them on in the name of deregulation. As in the run-up to the Great Depression, our free markets are running wild.

I'm sorry, Mr. Levin, what is your argument here? That Sarbanes-Oxley was a deregulation? That Mr. Hoover was a believer in free markets?

We live in the real world, but our senators in bizarro-world.

Boman FTW

roho76
10-26-2008, 09:36 AM
Thanks for the fix, Jave.

I couldn't even read past the 3rd paragraph. I was thinking, I want to hear his justification for this, then I remembered, there is no justification.

Carl Levin=FAIL!!!

I don't know if Bowman will win but I hope at least Hoogendyke does if not to just teach Levin a lesson.