PDA

View Full Version : End The Fed Protest

jeepndesert
10-25-2008, 04:32 PM
http://www.endthefed.us/

tpreitzel
10-25-2008, 04:54 PM
Helena, MT -- Minneapolis District. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Nov. 22nd, eh? Just after Bush and his gang of internationalists meet to strip away more of our wealth and sovereignty for the sake of their fiat monetary system. Oh, Lord, when will these people be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed for their treason?

P.S. This effort has some nice support!

jeepndesert
10-25-2008, 05:07 PM
Helena, MT -- Minneapolis District. Hmmmmmmmmmmm. Nov. 22nd, eh? Just after Bush and his gang of internationalists meet to strip away more of our wealth and sovereignty for the sake of their fiat monetary system. Oh, Lord, when will these people be arrested, tried, convicted, and executed for their treason?

P.S. This effort has some nice support!

Ya, I think the timing is right to punch back after the bailout. I wish Campaign for Liberty would fully get behind since they're promoting Ron Paul's bill. They do have financial support. They're advertising on radio.

Truth Warrior
10-26-2008, 04:34 PM
My Fed protest WILL continue. :D

RonPaulVolunteer
10-26-2008, 04:49 PM
My Fed protest WILL continue. :D

Darn, I was coming to make that joke.

muzzled dogg
10-26-2008, 06:12 PM
dump tha muthaphukkin fed

Truth Warrior
10-26-2008, 06:14 PM
Darn, I was coming to make that joke. Hey, go ahead, it's not copyrighted. :D

DFF
10-26-2008, 06:22 PM
The Fed was the primary culprit behind the Great Depression...now they've responsible for the largest global economic crisis in history. How much more will it take before the people realize this institution is not a benefit but a moral hazard in the most extreme sense of the word?

Truth Warrior
10-26-2008, 06:28 PM
The Fed was the primary culprit behind the Great Depression...now they've responsible for the largest global economic crisis in history. How much more will it take before the people realize this institution is not a benefit but a moral hazard in the most extreme sense of the word? Every generation seems to need to learn the same old lessons again, from scatch. :p :rolleyes:

ronpaulhawaii
10-26-2008, 07:17 PM
Every generation seems to need to learn the same old lessons again, from scatch. :p :rolleyes:

More like every other generation. It seems the banksters skip one to let their victims (us) forget...

Truth Warrior
10-26-2008, 07:24 PM
More like every other generation. It seems the banksters skip one to let their victims (us) forget... You may be right, the MEGA inflation bouts tend to run on a 36 year cycle, as I seem to recall. ;)