PDA

View Full Version : How Dihydrogen Monoxide kills humans aka DEATH - (Government's Killing Mechanism)

crusader
10-24-2008, 09:07 PM
BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!
Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there.

Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

ˇ is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
ˇ contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
ˇ may cause severe burns.
ˇ contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
ˇ accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
ˇ may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
ˇ has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

ˇ as an industrial solvent and coolant.
ˇ in nuclear power plants.
ˇ in the production of styrofoam.
ˇ as a fire retardant.
ˇ in many forms of cruel animal research.
ˇ in the distribution of pesticides.
ˇ as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

NewEnd
10-24-2008, 09:11 PM
Yeah... 2006 just called and told me they want the "so and so year just called joke back", so they can send it to you in 2003 form.

powerofreason
10-24-2008, 09:13 PM
LMAO @ the new topic name

ghengis86
10-24-2008, 09:14 PM
this water thing again? i know you're pissed about the fluoride thread, but let it go...people are free to be conspiracy theorists if they want. they don't need someone telling them how big an idiot they are; use some (more) tact.

RSLudlum
10-24-2008, 09:14 PM
Reminds me of the Penn & Teller show where they get people to sign a petition to ban H20

here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

crusader
10-24-2008, 09:16 PM
this water thing again? i know you're pissed about the fluoride thread, but let it go...people are free to be conspiracy theorists if they want. they don't need someone telling them how big an idiot they are; use some (more) tact.

i do not have any tact.

fuck idiots, they make the rest of the community look like fucking cooks. so fuck you and fuck them.

Nirvikalpa
10-24-2008, 09:16 PM
Thanks for the laugh. Dihydrogen Monoxide. *shakes head*

steph3n
10-24-2008, 09:42 PM
It is good stuff I enjoy it daily.

ghengis86
10-24-2008, 10:15 PM
i do not have any tact.

fuck idiots, they make the rest of the community look like fucking cooks. so fuck you and fuck them.

no, people that drop F-bombs and hurl insults do

crusader
10-24-2008, 10:20 PM
i'm sure when you are sitting there singing kumbaya as the government is politely taking away your rights and property, you'll say "you know, those government folks never once dropped the F-bomb, or hurled insults, they must be good people who would help our movement, if only they joined in!"

Get real buddy.

ghengis86
10-24-2008, 10:27 PM
i'm sure when you are sitting there singing kumbya as the government is politely taking away your rights and property, you'll say "you know, those government folks never once dropped the F-bomb, or hurled insults, they must be good people who would help our movement, if only they joined in!"

Get real buddy.

uh, we're on the same team here. why not be civil on RPF's? direct your hate to the government. if you're going to be a jerk, save it for them; not for the people here.

post script: how did you know i sing kumbaya? here are the other pages i'm reading right now too; you might like.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4097602514885833865
http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard191.html
http://www.lewrockwell.com/armentano-p/armentano-p39.html

crusader
10-24-2008, 10:38 PM
I direct my chi at the people who cause the form of government we currently have. These are the same people that think H2O is dangerous, and make posts about fluoride being a secret government weapon to get its population to be sheep... They dont have to use fluoride to keep its population as sheep, MTV does that for them.

People that think they come up with the brightest idea without even reading into it makes baby jesus cry. "HEY I FOUND A CURE ALL PILL ARTICLE THAT EXPLAINS WHY IM SO TIRED AND OUR MOVEMENT HAS SLOWED DOWN... PERHAPS ITS THE FLUORIDE!!!"

If you dont have a high school degree, you never read a book, and you have no clue how anything really works, you probably shouldn't post information on a stupid conspiracy theory (as opposed to intelligent conspiracy theories, which there are several, namely, our monetary system). Flouride being used as a population control is about as weak as a conspiracy theory which states that the government is using salt to keep people's hydration levels out of wack and force them to drink water, thus the water companies profit... amirite?

remember kids - occam's razor is there not so you can cut yourself, but rather grow from it.

If the government wanted to keep its population in check with some awesome submission control device, they would use a crackpot position called a "psychologist" who would prescribe something called "prozac"... now, there would be something to think about, but fluoride? seriously, absolutely no thought involved, and someone with an engineering college degree has to slap themselves in the face at the stupidity of it all.

besides I still love you, i'm only saying fuck you in a metaphysical sense.

Kumbaya on my brotha.

ghengis86
10-24-2008, 10:55 PM
I direct my chi at the people who cause the form of government we currently have. These are the same people that think H2O is dangerous, and make posts about fluoride being a secret government weapon to get its population to be sheep... They dont have to use fluoride to keep its population as sheep, MTV does that for them.

People that think they come up with the brightest idea without even reading into it makes baby jesus cry. "HEY I FOUND A CURE ALL PILL ARTICLE THAT EXPLAINS WHY IM SO TIRED AND OUR MOVEMENT HAS SLOWED DOWN... PERHAPS ITS THE FLUORIDE!!!"

If you dont have a high school degree, you never read a book, and you have no clue how anything really works, you probably shouldn't post information on a stupid conspiracy theory (as opposed to intelligent conspiracy theories, which there are several, namely, our monetary system). Flouride being used as a population control is about as weak as a conspiracy theory which states that the government is using salt to keep people's hydration levels out of wack and force them to drink water, thus the water companies profit... amirite?

remember kids - occam's razor is there not so you can cut yourself, but rather grow from it.

If the government wanted to keep its population in check with some awesome submission control device, they would use a crackpot position called a "psychologist" who would prescribe something called "prozac"... now, there would be something to think about, but fluoride? seriously, absolutely no thought involved, and someone with an engineering college degree has to slap themselves in the face at the stupidity of it all.

besides I still love you, i'm only saying fuck you in a metaphysical sense.

Kumbaya on my brotha.

nice post; thorough and thoughtful. well, if you're going to f@ck me, I'd better get a metaphysical reach around.

kumbaya to you too; and can i make one assumption about you in return? I'm guessing, Sig (maybe S&W) .45 ACP, with federal HST's; am i close?

AbolishTheGovt
10-24-2008, 11:56 PM
OMG WHAT IS THIS? Dihydrogen Monoxide? How do we warn people about this? This is huge...

Naw, jus' jokin'. I'm not that gullible.

...Or am I...?

AJ Antimony
10-25-2008, 12:03 AM
Reminds me of the Penn & Teller show where they get people to sign a petition to ban H20

here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw

Penn and Teller kick so much ass! Can't wait for next season!

kojirodensetsu
10-25-2008, 02:43 AM
While we're at it let's ban suffrage too. ;)

nobody's_hero
10-25-2008, 05:17 AM
i do not have any tact.

Hey! Who are you calling a cook!?

Penn and Teller kick so much ass! Can't wait for next season!

Agreed.

crusader
10-25-2008, 08:05 AM
nice post; thorough and thoughtful. well, if you're going to f@ck me, I'd better get a metaphysical reach around.

kumbaya to you too; and can i make one assumption about you in return? I'm guessing, Sig (maybe S&W) .45 ACP, with federal HST's; am i close?

FN PS90 with 5.7x28 mm rounds. :p

ghengis86
10-25-2008, 09:08 AM
FN PS90 with 5.7x28 mm rounds. :p

eh, close enough. over here its a SA-XD.40 subcompact w/ hollows.

see, we're not so different after all!

RonPaulCentral
10-25-2008, 09:33 AM
This website says all you need to know about the "substance"

lol

http://www.dhmo.org/facts.html

:D

Magicman
10-25-2008, 12:45 PM
BAN DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!
Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year. Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there.

Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

Dihydrogen monoxide:

ˇ is also known as hydroxl acid, and is the major component of acid rain.
ˇ contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
ˇ may cause severe burns.
ˇ contributes to the erosion of our natural landscape.
ˇ accelerates corrosion and rusting of many metals.
ˇ may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness of automobile brakes.
ˇ has been found in excised tumors of terminal cancer patients.

Contamination is reaching epidemic proportions!

Quantities of dihydrogen monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in America today. But the pollution is global, and the contaminant has even been found in Antarctic ice. DHMO has caused millions of dollars of property damage in the midwest, and recently California.

Despite the danger, dihydrogen monoxide is often used:

ˇ as an industrial solvent and coolant.
ˇ in nuclear power plants.
ˇ in the production of styrofoam.
ˇ as a fire retardant.
ˇ in many forms of cruel animal research.
ˇ in the distribution of pesticides.
ˇ as an additive in certain "junk-foods" and other food products.

Even after washing, produce remains contaminated by this chemical.

Companies dump waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop them because this practice is still legal. The impact on wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any longer!

The American government has refused to ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the navy and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO, and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during warfare situations. Hundreds of military research facilities receive tons of it through a highly sophisticated underground distribution network. Many store large quantities for later use.

Your attempts at discrediting by trolling and offering nothing but deragotory claims to dispute the argument or facts is dually noted :)

Magicman
10-25-2008, 12:49 PM
By the way, if you actually took the time to do research other then your weak attempts at dick waving, you can easily find articles on suppression of the pineal gland with Fluoride on one of the internet's best resources for lab testing.

If you want to disprove this argument and prove yourself to have any intellectual credibility then start learning about 'oxidative stress.' Nothing in your argument really is phasing me right now, because all I see is someone trying to troll and bringing nothing to the table. You already defeated your own line of reasoning by making a thread like this from your initial arguments. This shows you really know little about this Fluoride subject and care more about subjecting your line of thinking and imposing it on others. That is one of the most crucial arguments brought to the table which you as presented by your argument show little understanding of and see how this plays a role.

www.pubmed.com

I've seen people use the same tactics as your imploring and their nothing but divisive strategy, used to fuel up opinion by ego waving. Somehow, you cannot come up with any real argument so your more interested in portraying yourself as some intellectual due to lack of attention.This along with providing popcorn entertainment to try and discredit an argument so people will listen to your uber status opinion. Quite frankly, noone cares.

Here's another lab experiment proving my argument, it's non-related to Fluoride but with the Fluoride experiments the melatonin functions are being inhibited as effective as they should be from the pineal gland. This experiment shows that decrease in Melatonin can make oxidative stress much more profound. Oxidative Stress causes the majority of conditions to get worse including AIDS, Cancer, Fibromyalgia, Autism, and so on so now when you start to put other things in the body like Mercury those heavy toxins start making it more difficult for the immune system to function. Melatonin is important to combat the oxidative stress. Think about it and do research before going for your escapade. This is a vicious cycle all aimed at oxidative stress and weakening of the immune system with prohibitory and suppressive agents.

Have you ever experienced a lucid dream? I have fibromyalgia and experience the highs and lows of melatonin production. Maybe, that's why I understand a lot about this subject. At times, I would experience lucid dreams where I could sleep for 20-30 minutes and feel the strength of being able to sleep for 6-8 hours. Feel more energized gthen I ever felt. Then other times, if it's a negative dream it does the opposite effect and robs you of your sleep. By having the capacity to do this along with a strong immune system that would make your body able to function at a superb level. Most human beings who aren't experiencing the real glutatione and melatonin production have to stay in a certain stage of process and never understand what a lucid dream is or its benefits of what the body suppose to be at. Most of those Delta sleep functions inhibit that and are forgotten. By changing that, it would increase your awareness or intuition. Maybe, I exaggerated by using the word 'sheep' as someone can be extremely intelligent, knowledgeable yet have no real awareness or intuition, but in the broad sense of melatonin, tryptophan, oxidative stress and the pineal gland, it's about creating the conditions for the proper mind-body response. The mind-bodies own inherent awareness or intuition and ability to magnify its strengths and overcome its weaknesses is what is being inhibited.

Titre du document / Document title
The role of oxidative stress in physiological and pathological processes in the thyroid gland; possible involvement in pineal-thyroid interactions
Auteur(s) / Author(s)
KARBOWNIK Malgorzata ; LEWINSKI Andrzej ;
Résumé / Abstract
Reactive oxygen species (ROS) play an important role in physiological processes, but - when being in excess - ROS cause oxidative damage to molecules. Under physiological conditions, the production and detoxification of ROS are more-orless balanced. Also in the thyroid, ROS and free radicals participate in physiological and pathological processes in the gland. For example, hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) is crucial for thyroid hormone biosynthesis, acting at different steps of the process. Additionally, H2O2 is believed to participate in the Wolff-Chaikoff's effect, undergoing in conditions of iodide excess in the thyroid. Much evidence has been accumulated indicating that oxidative stress is involved in pathomechanism of thyroid disease, e.g., Graves' disease, goiter formation or thyroid cancer. Melatonin (N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine) - the main secretory product of the pineal gland - is a well-known antioxidant and free radical scavenger, widely distributed in the organism. Mutual relationships between the pineal gland and the thyroid have - for a long time - been a subject of intensive research. The abundant to-date's evidence relates mostly to the inhibitory action of melatonin on the thyroid growth and function and - to a lesser extent - to the stimulatory effects of thyroid hormones on the pineal gland. It is highly probable that under physiological conditions melatonin and, possibly, other antioxidants regulate ROS generation for thyroid hormone synthesis. We believe that melatonin may protect against extensive oxidative damage in the course of certain thyroid disorders or in case of a harmful action of some external factors on the thyroid. Thus, oxidative damage and the protective action of antioxidants, melatonin included, may occur during both physiological and pathological processes in the thyroid, however, this assumption, requires further studies.

Another lab experiment conducted:

N-acetyl-5-methoxytryptamine (melatonin) is an endogenous indoleamine produced by all vertebrate organisms. Its production in the pineal gland has been extensively investigated but other organs also synthesize this important amine. Melatonin's functions in organisms are diverse. The actions considered in the current review relate to its ability to function in the reduction of oxidative stress, i.e., molecular damage produced by reactive oxygen and reactive nitrogen species. Numerous publications have now shown that not only is melatonin itself an efficient scavenger of free radicals and related reactants, but so are its by-products cyclic 3-hydroxymelatonin, N1-acetyl-N2-formyl-5-methoxykynuramine, and others. These derivatives are produced sequentially when each functions in the capacity of a free radical scavenger. These successive reactions are referred to as the antioxidant cascade of melatonin. That melatonin has this function within cells has been observed in studies employing time lapse conventional, confocal and multiphoton fluorescent microscopy coupled with the use of appropriate mitochondrial-targeted fluorescent probes. The benefits of melatonin and its metabolites have been described in the brain where they are found to be protective in models of Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease and spinal cord injury. The reader is reminded, however, that data not covered in this review has documented beneficial actions of these amines in every organ where they have been tested. The outlook for the use of melatonin in clinical trials looks encouraging given its low toxicity and high efficacy.

BenIsForRon
10-25-2008, 09:59 PM
//