PDA

View Full Version : "Mayor" Giuliani snickers in this video.

hard@work
09-07-2007, 12:58 AM
Want to get him back for laughter against a man telling the truth? Let everyone know about the laughter he had while telling a lie. Here is your revenge patriots. Let's show them that they no longer get to control the spread of information.

http://therealrudy.org/?utm_source=rgemail

Do with it what you will.

:D

American
09-07-2007, 01:15 AM
Holy shit, 14 hours of posting this video and already 82,500 views...Damn!!!

njandrewg
09-07-2007, 01:19 AM
he reminds me of Bush with his "heh heh heh" with hands like this and slouched
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/POLITICS/05/16/immigration/top.bush.speech.pool.jpg

Madison
09-07-2007, 02:10 AM
When I see Rudy Giuliani, I feel like I am looking into the eyes of Satan; that all hope in the world is lost and we should just give up on life.

jmunjr
09-07-2007, 03:13 AM
I am in the highest tax bracket and if Rudy is the GOP candidate I would rather have a democrat win. Of course I would vote for either RP as an independent or for the Libertarian candidate..

devil21
09-07-2007, 03:31 AM
When I see Rudy Giuliani, I feel like I am looking into the eyes of Satan; that all hope in the world is lost and we should just give up on life.

Naaaa. You are just looking into the eyes of the ultimate opportunist. Those in the know (FDNY and NYPD) know that he is just smoke and mirrors and was only in the right place at the right time. Real leadership does not lead to presidential campaigns. Real leadership during tragedy leads to a desire to improve the failures that came from the tragedy. I saw real leadership during the 9/11 rescue and recovery operations as on-site technology support personnel for the Arlington County FD and PD (Pentagon), and trust me, Rudy is not leadership. His constant playing of his 9/11 fortune (?) just leaves a bad taste in my mouth and is also a motivating factor behind my support for Dr. Paul. Rudy is a gasbag and I could introduce you to numerous firemen who have more leadership in their pinky finger than Rudy has in his entire body.
</rant>