PDA

View Full Version : Question about Obama born in Kenya lawsuit, is it inevitable?

nbhadja
10-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Yes currently people are trying to go through with it with the media ignoring it completely, but after the election (assuming Obama wins) won't the hardcore GOP loyalists support the lawsuit because they are mad McCain lost? Yes I know the GOP leadership and the Democrat leadership will both be celebrating the election of Obama, but most of the neo-cons are under the very top of the GOP and actually do believe the GOP is different from the Dem party.

I see the ticked off neo-cons giving this lawsuit support to the point that it gets very hard for the media to ignore.

dannno
10-24-2008, 06:04 PM
If this goes through then it was meant to from the beginning. We'll probably end up with Hillary or something.

dannno
10-24-2008, 06:05 PM
Ron Paul totally got cock-blocked by a non-naturalized citizen.

Do you have any idea how many Obama supporters supported Ron Paul before anybody else...less Obama? A lot of those Obamabots would have been backing Ron Paul this whole time instead. Now it turns out they were wasting their time with a friggin non-naturalized citizen.

phixion
10-24-2008, 06:06 PM
If this goes through then it was meant to from the beginning. We'll probably end up with Hillary or something.

You bring up an interesting thought.. uh.

Pete

Zera
10-24-2008, 06:11 PM
You know why the media is ignoring it?

Because nobody except a few butthurt McCain supporters care about it. Why the FUCK can't you people, instead of trying to not get someone who has already won not to win, instead FOCUS ON DOING SOMETHING THAT'LL GET SOMETHING DONE? Oh, I know! LET'S GET A FUCKING BLIMP!

This is just god damn fucking sad. For fucks suck, donate money to congressional candidates we support, go out and do physical supporting, start brainstorming on new ideas to get the campaigns bigger, scout out new candidates. Jesus Christ!

Printo
10-24-2008, 06:16 PM
I heard if the election goes as planned & it is found that he is not a natural US citizen after the fact, that the Obama-Biden ticket will be dismissed as whole & the Speaker of the House would be in line to be president, Nancy Pelosi.

Alawn
10-24-2008, 06:18 PM

Because nobody except a few butthurt McCain supporters care about it. Why the FUCK can't you people, instead of trying to not get someone who has already won not to win, instead FOCUS ON DOING SOMETHING THAT'LL GET SOMETHING DONE? Oh, I know! LET'S GET A FUCKING BLIMP!

This is just god damn fucking sad. For fucks suck, donate money to congressional candidates we support, go out and do physical supporting, start brainstorming on new ideas to get the campaigns bigger, scout out new candidates. Jesus Christ!

If we allow ineligible people to become president then what good is the constitution anymore? If we allow presidents and judges to blatantly break the law how do we have liberty in this country?

lynnf
10-24-2008, 06:19 PM

this issue is very important and it won't go away until either Obama produces a vaild certificate that proves he is a natural citizen or he is removed from the ticket.

lynn

ItsTime
10-24-2008, 06:20 PM
If we allow ineligible people to become president then what good is the constitution anymore? If we allow presidents and judges to blatantly break the law how do we have liberty in this country?

qft

Zera
10-24-2008, 06:30 PM
What's your proof that Obama isn't a natural born citizen?

I mean, weren't some of you the same people who were claiming McCain isn't a natural born citizen either?

lynnf
10-24-2008, 06:38 PM

I mean, weren't some of you the same people who were claiming McCain isn't a natural born citizen either?

the case against Obama is much stronger than that about McCain.

Obama's Kenyan grandmother has been reported to say she was at the birth, in Kenya. supposedly Obama's mother went to Kenya with her husband, didn't like how the Muslim men treated their wives and was going to go back to the U.S. flight rules back then were more strict and the airline wouldn't let a woman in advanced pregnancy fly, fearing labor in flight. after the birth and when she could fly again, she flew to Hawaii and registered the birth, which Hawaii at that time allowed if one was born in a foreign country.

Obama has supposedly gone to Hawaii to visit his ill grandmother, but that is reported to be a cover story because he has been reported to have taken a team of lawyers with him to fight a court case before the Hawaii SC to release the birth certificate.

but the reporting hasn't come from the MSM because they worship Obama.

lynn

RSLudlum
10-24-2008, 06:42 PM

Yes, some were. It was debated and proved that he is eligible. Now the other candidate is in the process. If anything this should be the first test of anybody seeking presidency. And if it does finally come out in the MSM, it will be a good education and debate on why the Constitution is important. Of all the candidates, Obama should understand this being a former Constitution Law 'lecturer' :rolleyes:

Zera
10-24-2008, 06:46 PM
So, what discredits the judge that said his Hawaii birth certificate was real and legitimate? Let me guess, he a far left big government liberal?

Alawn
10-24-2008, 06:47 PM
The case is based on two situations where either one would mean he isn't eligible. The first one is that he was born in Kenya. If he was born in Kenya to only one US citizen (his father was not a citizen) then he is not a natural born citizen because for that the law requires the mother to be at least 19 and she was 18. His grandmother in Kenya claims she was there when he was born in Kenya.

The other thing is that when he moved to Indonesia he was adopted by his stepfather and became an Indonesian citizen. Indonesia did not allow dual citizenship and he was required to give up his US citizenship. He attended school in Indonesia where you had to be a citizen to attend. His school documents listed him as an Indonesian citizen and his teacher confirmed it. He also visited Pakistan when US citizens were not allowed to visit. Once you give up your US citizenship even if you get it back you are no longer a natural born citizen.

Alawn
10-24-2008, 06:47 PM
So, what discredits the judge that said his Hawaii birth certificate was real and legitimate? Let me guess, he a far left big government liberal?

No judge has ever ruled that.

Plus if you read anything about the lawsuit you would know even if he was born in Hawaii he is still ineligible.

D.H.
10-24-2008, 07:04 PM
Obama has supposedly gone to Hawaii to visit his ill grandmother, but that is reported to be a cover story because he has been reported to have taken a team of lawyers with him to fight a court case before the Hawaii SC to release the birth certificate.
lynn

I heard that and what makes it obviously suspect is why would he do this over a weekend? The courts are closed.

Also, a motion may sound all official and everything, but anyone can file one. Doesn't mean it won't be thrown out. I actually know of someone who actually petitioned their DIVORCE to the Supreme Court. They didn't address it naturally and the spouse in question of course ignored it. It didn't mean the petitioner automatically "won".

I do agree with the poster that stated there are more important things to be doing. I am making calls this weekend for a 3rd party candidate myself. Maybe doing a Google search on frivolous lawsuits will ease your mind. Here's a handwritten one against Google themselves which is hilarious.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20080211/023251218.shtml

Zera
10-24-2008, 07:10 PM
No judge has ever ruled that.

Plus if you read anything about the lawsuit you would know even if he was born in Hawaii he is still ineligible.

Hm, seems that I misread that report. But the facts still stand that this is just frivolous bull shit. From the fact check sites I've seen, all say that the birth certificate proved he was a Hawaii citizen. And what makes you pointing out that it still wouldn't be legitimate is pretty stupid. McCain was born in a territory that is no longer born even an area that one could be born in and be considered a citizen. You guys were at this for a long time. But what discredits a territory that has had statehood since 1959?

Alawn
10-24-2008, 07:13 PM
I heard that and what makes it obviously suspect is why would he do this over a weekend? The courts are closed.

Also, a motion may sound all official and everything, but anyone can file one. Doesn't mean it won't be thrown out. I actually know of someone who actually petitioned their DIVORCE to the Supreme Court. They didn't address it naturally and the spouse in question of course ignored it. It didn't mean the petitioner automatically "won".

I do agree with the poster that stated there are more important things to be doing. I am making calls this weekend for a 3rd party candidate myself. Maybe doing a Google search on frivolous lawsuits will ease your mind. Here's a handwritten one against Google themselves which is hilarious.

http://www.techdirt.com/articles/20080211/023251218.shtml

That is a different situation. This court does have subject matter jurisdiction to hear the case and does have personal jurisdiction over Obama. The only possible way Berg can lose here is if they say he doesn't have standing. Otherwise he is guaranteed to win a summary judgment.

Alawn
10-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Hm, seems that I misread that report. But the facts still stand that this is just frivolous bull shit. From the fact check sites I've seen, all say that the birth certificate proved he was a Hawaii citizen. And what makes you pointing out that it still wouldn't be legitimate is pretty stupid. McCain was born in a territory that is no longer born even an area that one could be born in and be considered a citizen. You guys were at this for a long time. But what discredits a territory that has had statehood since 1959?

What are you even talking about? Did you even read what the case is about? Even if he was born in Hawaii he gave up his US citizenship when he became an Indonesian citizen. This means that even if he got his citizenship back he would be a naturalized citizen and ineligible.

Zera
10-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Hold on, when did he ever become a citizen of Indonesia? And even if he did, how does that make you lose your U.S. citizenship? I hold a dual citizenship in Iran and the U.S., but I was born in the U.S. naturally and always have. Did I lose my U.S. citizenship now or something?

D.H.
10-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Alawn,

I am hearing you but do you know this guy filed the SAME residency suit against Cheney in 2000?

http://www.amarillo.com/stories/112900/tex_suit.shtml

Not trying to be contrary but this guy has a history of these lawsuits to no where. I think he also sued on behalf of 9-11 truthers. THAT I wish would have gone somewhere. ;)

I will not belabor the point with you. I think the Cheney suit speaks for itself. There is no MSM blackout...this guy is known as a crackpot and Cheney has been VP for 8 years.

phixion
10-24-2008, 07:57 PM
Did you read the suit against Cheney?

I don't see what's so wrong about it, really. May as well try it in court, eh. Why not.

Pete

Alawn
10-24-2008, 07:58 PM
Hold on, when did he ever become a citizen of Indonesia? And even if he did, how does that make you lose your U.S. citizenship? I hold a dual citizenship in Iran and the U.S., but I was born in the U.S. naturally and always have. Did I lose my U.S. citizenship now or something?

Come on. Have you read anything in this thread or about the case? I already posted this. Indonesia DID NOT ALLOW DUAL CITIZENSHIP AND IT REQUIRED YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR CURRENT CITIZENSHIP TO BECOME A CITIZEN.

Other countries allow you to hold dual citizenship.

Alawn
10-24-2008, 08:05 PM
Alawn,

I am hearing you but do you know this guy filed the SAME residency suit against Cheney in 2000?

http://www.amarillo.com/stories/112900/tex_suit.shtml

Not trying to be contrary but this guy has a history of these lawsuits to no where. I think he also sued on behalf of 9-11 truthers. THAT I wish would have gone somewhere. ;)

I will not belabor the point with you. I think the Cheney suit speaks for itself. There is no MSM blackout...this guy is known as a crackpot and Cheney has been VP for 8 years.

Well what was wrong with his previous suit against Cheney? Just because he didn't win doesn't mean he wasn't right. The VP can't be from the same state as the President and get the votes from that state. Cheney was from TX in the first election. If you lose a few cases should you quit and allow people to break the law from now on?

Zera
10-24-2008, 08:07 PM
Come on. Have you read anything in this thread or about the case? I already posted this. Indonesia DID NOT ALLOW DUAL CITIZENSHIP AND IT REQUIRED YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR CURRENT CITIZENSHIP TO BECOME A CITIZEN.

Other countries allow you to hold dual citizenship.

But as I said in the post, when did he get an Indonesian citizenship?

Alawn
10-24-2008, 08:10 PM
But as I said in the post, when did he get an Indonesian citizenship?

When he lived in Indonesia. He was adopted by his Indonesian stepfather and became an Indonesian citizen so that he could go to school there when they required that you were a citizen to go to school. His school documents said he was Indonesian. His teacher confirmed it. And he had to have been because he later traveled to Pakistan when US citizens were not allowed in the country.

D.H.
10-24-2008, 08:24 PM
Well what was wrong with his previous suit against Cheney? Just because he didn't win doesn't mean he wasn't right. The VP can't be from the same state as the President and get the votes from that state. Cheney was from TX in the first election. If you lose a few cases should you quit and allow people to break the law from now on?

Just be prepared to be strung along by this guy. When he lost he proceeded to file a suit contesting the whole 2000 election. He didn't win that either.

When I read about this guy it was years ago when he filed the RICO lawsuit against GW for 9-11. At the time I thought "great I hate Bush, sue him for anything" Just to make a point. But this guy is really out there....

I am kind of a fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me kind of a person.

Also, He REALLY discredited himself with a suit against all of US supreme court justices asking them to voluntarily disbar themselves. At a certain point you just have to go "huh?" Do some searches, you will see.

Lawyer Slapped With $10K in Sanctions for 'Laundry List of Unethical Actions'

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1122023117263

The same Phillip J. Berg whose own biography says:
"Phil Berg takes special pride in having represented his son, Ian, now 27, who, at age 16, filed as a candidate for District Justice in Pennsylvania. A Court challenge was filed claiming he was violating child labor laws and he was precluded from being on the ballot until Phil took the case to the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania that granted his son the right to be on the ballot."

post 568
http://www.onlinetradersforum.com/showthread.php?t=18364&page=57

nbhadja
10-24-2008, 08:57 PM

Obama REFUSES to release his birth and medical records.

McCain immediately released his birth and medical records when he was questioned. Obama REFUSES to do so.

And try reading the other posts on this thread. You were wrong several times. A judge NEVER approved it.

And as for his Indonesian citizenship, it was already mentioned by another poster but it seems you ignored it.

He was a citizen of Indonesia and to become one you MUST give up your other citizenships.

He is invalid in 2 ways.

DAFTEK
10-24-2008, 09:00 PM
looooooool :D Zera is of the medication... HALP, HALP!!! :p

DAFTEK
10-24-2008, 09:00 PM
http://www.newsmax.com/headlines/obama_birth_certificate/2008/10/24/143882.html

phixion
10-24-2008, 09:03 PM
Berg is a hero in my opinion. An independent free-thinker. He has balls. He should be commended.

"Phil Berg takes special pride in having represented his son, Ian, now 27, who, at age 16, filed as a candidate for District Justice in Pennsylvania. A Court challenge was filed claiming he was violating child labor laws and he was precluded from being on the ballot until Phil took the case to the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania that granted his son the right to be on the ballot."

That's awesome. He should be proud.

We need people like Berg, else nothing would ever be challenged.

Plod on Mr Berg. F**k 'em all.

Pete

blocks
10-25-2008, 01:18 AM

You say "reports" are that it's a cover story...Don't you mean speculation? And about the team of lawyers, where are you getting that info? Not saying it isn't true, just would like a source.

tangent4ronpaul
10-25-2008, 01:25 AM
I heard if the election goes as planned & it is found that he is not a natural US citizen after the fact, that the Obama-Biden ticket will be dismissed as whole & the Speaker of the House would be in line to be president, Nancy Pelosi.

It is NOT nice to give ppl nightmares! - EAK!

-t

Thunderbolt
10-25-2008, 01:25 AM
We are going over the same stuff in two different threads:
Obama to be removed from all ballots? Order of Judgment GRANTED

Can't we combine them. A lot of this stuff has already been debunked. And a lot of the stuff in here is missing from the other thread.

lynnf
10-25-2008, 02:57 AM
You say "reports" are that it's a cover story...Don't you mean speculation? And about the team of lawyers, where are you getting that info? Not saying it isn't true, just would like a source.

I give them more credence than the MSM because the MSM doesn't report jack - MSM has become like Pravda of the old Soviet Union - pretty much useful only as birdcage liner

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2113166/posts

doesn't anyone exercise critical thinking anymore? it's very suspicious that Obama suddenly decided to suspend campaigning in the heat of battle to visit his grandmother, just at the time his case over the birth certificate comes to the Hawaii SC.

lynn

lynnf
10-25-2008, 03:06 AM
Just be prepared to be strung along by this guy. When he lost he proceeded to file a suit contesting the whole 2000 election. He didn't win that either.

When I read about this guy it was years ago when he filed the RICO lawsuit against GW for 9-11. At the time I thought "great I hate Bush, sue him for anything" Just to make a point. But this guy is really out there....

I am kind of a fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me kind of a person.

Also, He REALLY discredited himself with a suit against all of US supreme court justices asking them to voluntarily disbar themselves. At a certain point you just have to go "huh?" Do some searches, you will see.

Lawyer Slapped With $10K in Sanctions for 'Laundry List of Unethical Actions'

http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?id=1122023117263

even a blind hog finds an acorn every now and then....

lynn

lynnf
10-25-2008, 03:26 AM

no, if he's dropped before the election, he would be replaced by the DNC, if after the election and assuming he won and before taking office, by provision of the 20th amendment, the House would chose from the candidates if they determined there was something wrong with the vote -- but what do you think the odds are that the Democrats will reject their own victor? So this will be the acid test of who supports the Constitution and who doesn't.

the Speaker of the House only comes into play when there's someone already in office and both President and Vice-President are gone at the same time.

http://www.slate.com/id/2201173/

note that the 20th amendment only mentions if the candidate has died, which presumably would not be the case here, but what other rule could they follow?
guess what -- the courts will probably decide.

lynn