PDA

View Full Version : David Price now calling Ron Paul and B.J. Lawson Dangerous George Bush Followers

DRV45N05
10-24-2008, 05:21 PM
You know it’s getting close when a 20 year incumbent needs to attack his opponent, and his political ideology, head on. Anyone who’s in office for that long should be able to stand on the merits of his own record rather than launching attacks. Here is an excerpt from a letter that he recently sent out to his supporters.

…Proclaiming to be the protégé of failed Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, Dr. Lawson has a laissez faire, libertarian approach to government and the economy that I believe is fundamentally wrong. Our current financial crisis clearly demonstrates that the hands-off, anything-goes mentality on regulation employed by the Bush Administration and supported by Dr. Lawson simply does not work and is, very frankly, dangerous to our economy and way of life.

David Price has been playing politics here in the 4th district for the last month - constantly trying to tie Dr. Lawson to the Bush Administration in any way that he can. All of this started happening when we launched our TV and Radio Ads thanks to your support.

But this time he has gone too far.

To attack our political philosophy like this, and constantly show a clear disregard of limited government principles that our nation was founded upon says something to me. It should say something to you too.

We need to get this man out of our government.

David Price is stepping up his campaign in a big way, and we need your help to continue the fight.

Please make a donation today to support our efforts - we have 2 new TV ads and a massive mailer ready to go with your help.

Mr. Price, you just called out the Revolution.

http://blog.lawsonforcongress.com/2008/10/24/david-price-calls-ron-paul-bj-lawson-dangerous/

StateofTrance
10-24-2008, 05:26 PM
Hey David,

You better not fuck with Ron Paul's Freedom Machine.

With Regards,
Your God

nobody's_hero
10-24-2008, 05:27 PM
The only Bush following we'd do would be to run him out of town.

me3
10-24-2008, 05:30 PM
Hey David,

You better not fuck with Ron Paul's Freedom Machine.

With Regards,
Your God
Ron Paul doesn't make threats or behave like a 5 year old flexing in front of the bathroom mirror.

You would be wise to follow his lead.

Cowlesy
10-24-2008, 07:02 PM
//

ItsTime
10-24-2008, 07:07 PM
Ron Paul doesn't make threats or behave like a 5 year old flexing in front of the bathroom mirror.

You would be wise to follow his lead.

What is Ron Paul doing for civil disobedience?

Cowlesy
10-24-2008, 08:51 PM
//

NYgs23
10-24-2008, 11:16 PM
You know, I've always wondered whether, if Ron Paul had won the GOP presidential nomination, the Democrats would have actually tried to link him to Bush, as ridiculous as that would be. Now I know.

Carole
10-24-2008, 11:37 PM
You know it’s getting close when a 20 year incumbent needs to attack his opponent, and his political ideology, head on. Anyone who’s in office for that long should be able to stand on the merits of his own record rather than launching attacks. Here is an excerpt from a letter that he recently sent out to his supporters.

…Proclaiming to be the protégé of failed Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul, Dr. Lawson has a laissez faire, libertarian approach to government and the economy that I believe is fundamentally wrong. Our current financial crisis clearly demonstrates that the hands-off, anything-goes mentality on regulation employed by the Bush Administration and supported by Dr. Lawson simply does not work and is, very frankly, dangerous to our economy and way of life.

David Price has been playing politics here in the 4th district for the last month - constantly trying to tie Dr. Lawson to the Bush Administration in any way that he can. All of this started happening when we launched our TV and Radio Ads thanks to your support.

But this time he has gone too far.

To attack our political philosophy like this, and constantly show a clear disregard of limited government principles that our nation was founded upon says something to me. It should say something to you too.

We need to get this man out of our government.

David Price is stepping up his campaign in a big way, and we need your help to continue the fight.

Please make a donation today to support our efforts - we have 2 new TV ads and a massive mailer ready to go with your help.

Mr. Price, you just called out the Revolution.

http://blog.lawsonforcongress.com/2008/10/24/david-price-calls-ron-paul-bj-lawson-dangerous/
What a whopper! The so-called "free market" has not been free for at least a century.

Price lying and trying to shift the blame for this economic meltdown away from the real guilty parties, himself included.

Good luck BJ Lawson.