PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Vs. Student Debate

ronpaulfollower999
10-24-2008, 03:23 PM
Today in school a teacher and a student debated. The teacher wanted McCain and the student wanted Obama.

Yes I know Obama sucks, but the kid clearly beat the teacher. The teach was definitely a brainwashed faux news viewer.

The teacher didn't even realize that there were 3rd party candidates. :rolleyes:

Conza88
10-26-2008, 12:56 AM
Did you interject and go "you're both completely retarded mindless sheep who support the status quo?" "There is literally no difference between the two"

Mitt Romneys sideburns
10-26-2008, 01:12 AM
Did you interject and go "you're both completely retarded mindless sheep who support the status quo?" "There is literally no difference between the two"

Ah, yes. I sometimes find myself pissed off when people bash McCain. Its not because I like McCain, but because I know they are jumping on the Obama bandwagon.

nobody's_hero
10-26-2008, 04:41 AM
Did you ask them who Ron Paul was?

Spider-Man
10-26-2008, 06:32 AM
Ah, yes. I sometimes find myself pissed off when people bash McCain. Its not because I like McCain, but because I know they are jumping on the Obama bandwagon.

I have this problem. My sister is an Obama bandwagoner. She's constantly talking about superficial bullshit distractions like the latest Joe the Plumber news or Tina Fey's latest gag. I don't think she has any real clue.

tonesforjonesbones
10-26-2008, 06:51 AM
You mean there is actually a right wing teacher left in the government school system? tones

ronpaulfollower999
10-26-2008, 12:40 PM
You mean there is actually a right wing teacher left in the government school system? tones

It was a private school. All the teachers are right wingers.

Kludge
10-26-2008, 12:45 PM
The teacher didn't even realize that there were 3rd party candidates. :rolleyes:

I tried to get my former Gov't teacher to at least include Bob Barr in the ballot he gave the school. His exact response was "I don't want a bunch of idiots circling Bob Barr".

ItsTime
10-26-2008, 12:46 PM
I tried to get my former Gov't teacher to at least include Bob Barr in the ballot he gave the school. His exact response was "I don't want a bunch of idiots circling Bob Barr".

He should be fired.

Kludge
10-26-2008, 01:02 PM
He should be fired.

He's the same teacher who insisted that Walmart was public property when I argued Walmart should have the option of disabling (by shooting if necessary) thieves. He marked me down 4% for that when I had his class...

ItsTime
10-26-2008, 01:03 PM
He's the same teacher who insisted that Walmart was public property when I argued Walmart should have the option of disabling (by shooting if necessary) thieves. He marked me down 4% for that when I had his class...

I hope you are keeping a list of his infractions so you can submit them to the dean.

Kludge
10-26-2008, 01:07 PM
I hope you are keeping a list of his infractions so you can submit them to the dean.

Dean? Hah! This was back in public school -- the same place where I intend to teach.

SimpleName
10-26-2008, 07:21 PM
Sometimes I have it the other way. I have to point out the terrors of John McCain because my family has this terrible "lesser of two evils" shit reaping its will into their brains. "Oh, well I definitely don't want Obama as president," said my dad. He doesn't put reasoning into anything really, but that's a different story. My blood pressure is actually reaching a dangerous level partially because of this stuff. Not good...not good at all. I just have to stop and breathe. I'm so ill of this disease called the 2 Party system.