PDA

View Full Version : Who the **** voted Barr in as LP candidate anyway?

Xenophage
10-24-2008, 09:56 AM
Out yourselves.

Edit: WHO the fuck

Bill M DC
10-24-2008, 10:00 AM
Wuten me:confused:

rpfan2008
10-24-2008, 10:03 AM
You shouldn't have f*cked on the thread title.

torchbearer
10-24-2008, 10:05 AM
He didn't make the ballot in Louisiana, so it wasn't anyone from this state.

klamath
10-24-2008, 10:12 AM
Barr shoots himself in the foot worse than McCain. I almost believe he is trying to get even with the libertarian party for losing him his seat in congress? Won't debate other third parties??????

DAFTEK
10-24-2008, 10:14 AM
wooot?

MikeStanart
10-24-2008, 10:14 AM
Clean up the thread title.

nobody's_hero
10-24-2008, 10:20 AM
Oh, FFS!

Jeremy
10-24-2008, 10:22 AM
Barr will break records for the LP (and Chuck for the CP) ;)

Jeremy
10-24-2008, 10:24 AM
By the way, it was the Ron Paul supporters that supported Barr. I remember before Barr even said he was going to run, RPF (this forum) was full of things about getting Barr to run. Stop whining because if you have some sort of problem with him you should have voiced your opinion. In other words it's your fault if you don't like it. Now STFU, this is so old.

dr. hfn
10-24-2008, 10:42 AM
Barr is not a good LP candidate, but the LP can return to its roots after this run

ARealConservative
10-24-2008, 10:47 AM
He didn't make the ballot in Louisiana, so it wasn't anyone from this state.

what does your state ballot have to do with it?

Ninja Homer
10-24-2008, 10:55 AM
Out yourselves.

Edit: WHO the fuck

I'm pretty sure it was all Menthol Patch. :D (just joking)

I think any Ron Paul supporter that voted for ANYBODY as an LP candidate is a real asshole, because that means they didn't have the balls to stand up and vote for Ron Paul in the Republican primaries. I really doubt there were many people here who did that, and if they did, they were never really RP supporters.

At first I liked Barr as the LP candidate, because he was polling well, and it seemed he would help expand the LP. I didn't really care what kind of person he was at the time, because there was no way he'd ever get elected anyway. Then he pulled the crap that I need not explain to you, and he ran his campaign so badly it almost seems done on purpose. Up until the point he blew off Ron Paul's press conference, I was willing to vote for him just to further the LP. I just can't bring myself to vote for somebody who shat upon my hero. I'll support local LP candidates, just not Barr.

ThePieSwindler
10-24-2008, 11:03 AM
There are a few LP delegates on this forum i believe... anyway, it wasn't until Barr skipped out on RP's third party conference that most of the ire was drawn. Other than with Baldwin supporters, Barr was pretty popular on here up until that point.

ARealConservative
10-24-2008, 11:08 AM
There are a few LP delegates on this forum i believe... anyway, it wasn't until Barr skipped out on RP's third party conference that most of the ire was drawn. Other than with Baldwin supporters, Barr was pretty popular on here up until that point.

this forum does not represent Libertarians.

Most of the hanger's on here are psychotic fringe elements, or are new to the electoral process.

The C4L has become a cult of personality unfortunately.

ARealConservative
10-24-2008, 11:09 AM
To answer the OP's question, Ron Paul is most directly responsible for Barr winning the LP nomination. Without Ron Paul giving kind words to Barr in the media and in his book, it wouldn't of happened.

brandon
10-24-2008, 11:32 AM
I know the douchebag that went to the LNC from philly and voted for Barr.

He is a socially awkward, half retarded sellout.

Oh and this guy *NEVER* helped our RP meetup with anything. And then after he went to the LNC and voted Barr in he would started tagging along to our RP events petitioning for Barr.

Asshole.

ARealConservative
10-24-2008, 11:35 AM
I know the douchebag that went to the LNC from philly and voted for Barr.

He is a socially awkward, half retarded sellout.

Oh and this guy *NEVER* helped our RP meetup with anything. And then after he went to the LNC and voted Barr in he would started tagging along to our RP events petitioning for Barr.

Asshole.

really?

what a dick. how dare he participate in the voting process and engage the community based on his personal viewpoints.

:rolleyes: