PDA

View Full Version : beatty verses kerry... the massachusetts senate race... and kerry's holdings

Aratus
10-24-2008, 08:27 AM
thanks to the below link, i am looking at our recent debate. curiously enough, our airwaves have sununu and shaheen commercials almost totally
around the clock! kerry had to debate beatty, FINALLY!--- beatty sounds sorta close to ron paul on some of the issues. he has not run any media commercials of any note, as i just said, my airwaves are subsumed by the N.H senate race! http://multimedia.boston.com/pub/m/21254026/beatty_kerry_debate_rescue_plan.htm

Kade
10-24-2008, 08:32 AM
I was spit on outside of White's Restaurant, by a group protesting Barney Frank.

I was a pall bearer in my grandmother's funeral. They thought the Limousine procession was for Barney, who was scheduled to go to the restaurant.

I apparently was dressed too officially, as I had to walk through the group to get into the restaurant, and I was mobbed and spit on.

My family is not rich, by any means, but as a large Catholic family, we come together in large numbers, and spend money on people's funerals. It wasn't fancy, and it wasn't flashy. It was one Limo, and several cars following.

Most of them were holding Ron Paul signs.

Aratus
10-24-2008, 08:40 AM
Kade, this election has gotten out of hand. If some of the idiots who were dogging
barney frank had opted to lick envelops for one of the other candidates running,
their energies would have a constructive outlet. as it stands now, i may not opt to
vote for mr. beatty or mr kerry, yet i feel that its ironical that the race in N.H is all
over my airwaves, whereas the contest here has had almost a total dearth of
press coverage. massachusetts politics can be one-sided. beatty perhaps did
back g.w bush in the past, and we all know john kerry gave his all in his youth to
uncle sam and then felt he had been kicked in the teeth and lied to when he got
stateside. i feel that there are degrees of invective and actions in public that are
unconscionable and inexcusable. i did this link up to balance things. to be fair -- If we
are partisans for a candidate, i feel our behavior in public should be beyond reproach.

Truth Warrior
10-24-2008, 08:41 AM
i was spit on outside of white's restaurant, by a group protesting barney frank.

I was a pall bearer in my grandmother's funeral. They thought the limousine procession was for barney, who was scheduled to go to the restaurant.

I apparently was dressed too officially, as i had to walk through the group to get into the restaurant, and i was mobbed and spit on.

My family is not rich, by any means, but as a large catholic family, we come together in large numbers, and spend money on people's funerals. It wasn't fancy, and it wasn't flashy. It was one limo, and several cars following.

Most of them were holding ron paul signs. Take the hint!

Kade
10-24-2008, 08:42 AM
take the hint!

What Hint is that? That I shouldn't be attending my grandmother's funeral?

What exactly do you mean Truth Warrior? Explain.

Aratus
10-24-2008, 08:49 AM
truth warrior, not everyone here in the bay state gloms onto barney frank's
travel schedule. just because someone rents a limo, it doesn't give a carte blance
to someone to be a total rudeness. usually partisans and boosters of a candidate
have buttons, or the like. this sorta debates something. if someone was going
to the restaurant to lay in an ambush of a demonstration, this is again a new
low bringing to mind some of the legendary dirty tricks in our historic past.

Kade has every reason to be furious at this, especially if there has been a death
in the family. The actions are unconscionable. the public at large has the right to
go about their day without being pulled into bushwa bushwa bushwa or worse!

Aratus
10-24-2008, 08:58 AM
i'm toying with the idea of a senate run. i know this sounds like idle talk, yet 2012 looms. were i
to run for teddy kennedy's seat, assuming i have the backing of any one of the third parties out there,
whether it be libertarian, constitution, green, reform, boston tea or objectivist, or even our laxidaisical
neo-con~ed sometimes totally anemic if not pathetic g.o.p--- i'd be bULL about someone going
around being a blithering jack@ss whilst promoting my good name, and stance on the issues...

Aratus
01-22-2010, 11:50 AM
parocks, i did want to run for TEDDY's seat when Teddy was alive!
i also told KADE i'd bow out of the race if he ran insted of myself!!
as it is, i voted for JOE KENNEDY(I) and i am thinking things over!!!