10-24-2008, 06:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0omOEadGdF0

puppetmaster
10-24-2008, 06:14 AM
fastest youtube EVER!!

thanks

FindLiberty
10-24-2008, 06:16 AM
I love Ron Paul, but this LIVE interview flat lined. Ron Paul knew the answers, but did not have a short, well rehearsed sound bite ready. I didn't think his message got across very well this time.

DAFTEK
10-24-2008, 06:25 AM
CNN is starting to piss me off how far left they have gone, they are pure Obama's Communist News Network horse shit and I'm starting to have the same fear so many others are having about what the future will be like with Obama Democratic congress....

Texan4Life
10-24-2008, 07:01 AM
i just woke up and saw the RP on CNN and I was thinking did I see this already? cuz I was thinking it was from yesterday, then I saw the date.

fastest youtube EVER!!

I concur!

speciallyblend
10-24-2008, 07:04 AM
CNN is starting to piss me off how far left they have gone, they are pure Obama's Communist News Network horse shit and I'm starting to have the same fear so many others are having about what the future will be like with Obama Democratic congress....

well i fear mccain more, i am not voting for obama ,but mccain and the gop deserve to have their asses handed to them on a silver platter...

when obama wins the people to blame are our gop leadership.
It is time to heat up the tar and get the feathers ready gop leadership you will be held accountable one way or another!!!!

DAFTEK
10-24-2008, 07:11 AM
well i fear mccain more, i am not voting for obama ,but mccain and the gop deserve to have their asses handed to them on a silver platter...

when obama wins the people to blame are our gop leadership.
It is time to heat up the tar and get the feathers ready gop leadership you will be held accountable one way or another!!!!

Can you explain why you fear McCain more then Obama? :rolleyes:

DFF
10-24-2008, 07:12 AM
I love Ron Paul, but this LIVE interview flat lined. Ron Paul knew the answers, but did not have a short, well rehearsed sound bite ready. I didn't think his message got across very well this time.

He looked a bit haggard. He needs to take the weekend off and get some rest and relaxation.