PDA

View Full Version : a few questions for Chuck Baldwin

Craig Thompson
10-23-2008, 10:40 PM
I am willing to withdraw my campaign for the Presidency, and wholeheartedly endorse Chuck Baldwin, if I hear from him with satisfactory answers to these questions (before I go before the national media):

1) Do you support a 100% laissez-faire free market capitalism, and would you be willing to propose a amendment to the constitution to remove congressional power to "regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states?"

2) When you mentioned on the debate with Nader that you would advocate the sentencing of certain corporate leaders, are you only referring to those who are using government funds (bail-outs) for their own personal interests? Or are you also including those who gave loans to people that were taking on more debt than they could bear?

3) When you agreed with Nader that only individuals have rights, and not corporations, do you think he was trying to get you to infer agreement with him on his belief that the entity of the corporation is by nature against the interests of consumers?

4) What are your personal beliefs as a Christian about our current historical proximity to the "end times" as mentioned in the book of Revelation, and do you think it is relevant to mention in your campaign?

5) Given your criticism of the media, do you think that none of them are asking serious questions about the positions of the 2 main candidates?

If I do not hear from him, I will continue my campaign, and withdraw my support for him, if he answers with positions that history has proven to be disastrous. The deadline for answers to these questions is by Monday morning, Oct 27 at 9am.

Craig Thompson
www.craigthompson.us

revolutionary8
10-23-2008, 10:45 PM
Good questions,
Can you point me in the direction of your questions for Bob Barr?
I am more concerned about BB's intentions than Chuck Baldwin's intentions, as I KNOW CB's intentions are good. TIA.

ps, your question #5) I, (lil ol' me) am qualified to answer.
TPTB w/in our MSM (owned by about 6 institutions) are NEUTERED, so NO.
Here:
http://www.leftgatekeepers.com/images/left_gatekeepers.gif

Alawn
10-23-2008, 10:50 PM
You are the most delusional person ever if you think anyone knows who you are. Why would he even read this post to know you are asking these questions?

Craig Thompson.
10-23-2008, 11:18 PM
6) In the event of a zombie apocalypse, or zombipocalypse, who are the first three people you would want in your wandering band of survivors?

7) If you could be a disease, what would you be?

8) Val Kilmer: True or False?

9) What's your sign?

10) Have you ever served time in a Lebanese prison?

Again, if I do not hear from him, I will continue my campaign, and withdraw my support for him, if he answers with positions that history has proven to be disastrous. The deadline for answers to these questions is by Monday morning, Oct 27 at 9am.

Craig Thompson
www.craigthompson.us

revolutionary8
10-23-2008, 11:37 PM
6) In the event of a zombie apocalypse, or zombipocalypse, who are the first three people you would want in your wandering band of survivors?

9) What's your sign?

Again, if I do not hear from him, I will continue my campaign, and withdraw my support for him, if he answers with positions that history has proven to be disastrous. The deadline for answers to these questions is by Monday morning, Oct 27 at 9am.

Craig Thompson
www.craigthompson.us

What happened to the first five?
tick tock.
:rolleyes:

Mini-Me
10-24-2008, 12:26 AM
You are the most delusional person ever if you think anyone knows who you are. Why would he even read this post to know you are asking these questions?

I hate to sound insulting and demeaning, but Alawn is right...I mean, Craig...are you actually being serious?

Craig Thompson
10-24-2008, 02:20 AM
The assertion that no one knows who I am is disproved by the question itself. Also, it's funny that someone is out there appearing to be me, by creating an account that looks like mine, but that has a period after the name. Whoever that is expects that you are all evasive of detail enough not to notice, (which apparently is true in some of your cases).

I have sent an email to Chuck, and of course am not expecting him to see a little post on this forum and answer it. If anyone here thinks that this forum has *that* much visibility, you are sadly mistaken. There are many things good about this forum, but it is not very influential in the halls of power. In order to be effective, you must be feared, and it's not very feared, I hate to tell you.

My emails get BCC'd to the president, vice president, a ton of celebrities and congressmen, are being passed around washington amongst people in very high positions. They have no idea what to think of me at this point, because I'm not advocating violence, and have limited my actions by promising I will not cause physical harm to anyone or blow up any buildings. But I have said things that sound threatening, and everytime I go to a rally to scream at McCain, Palin, and Obama, the secret service have looks of recognition on their faces.

I've had helicopters looking for me on Miami Beach while I'm on my cell phone talking to people telling them I'm on the beach, and I've been able to evade policemen in 4 different states now. Hillary & Bill know my name now, because of things I've done at their rallies, and people in Washington have no idea if I'm real or not, but I can gaurantee you that they are looking for all the Craig Thompsons to see which one is their biggest threat right now. I forgot to mention that all the major news outlets also know who I am - I've gone up to them and directly asked if they know who Craig Thompson is, because I've heard that he's a radical Ron Paul advocate that is going to "bring down" the 2 main candidates.

In politics, when you recieve silence and evasive looks from people, you know you're shocking people enough to start them thinking. Especially if they start to get mad when you talk about the right ideas . . .

FindLiberty
10-24-2008, 06:05 AM

9) What's your sign?

Craig Thompson
www.craigthompson.us

You did not mention what time zone your 9am deadline falls in. (Miami time or Baldwin's home state time?)
BTW, Can you see a faux bus stop outside, though the bars in your window? (Like this one) (http://www.boingboing.net/2008/06/05/fake-bus-stop-keeps.html)
Keep in touch.

ClockwiseSpark
10-24-2008, 01:10 PM

9) What's your sign?

Craig Thompson
www.craigthompson.us

lmfao

Craig Thompson.
10-24-2008, 10:18 PM
You did not mention what time zone your 9am deadline falls in. (Miami time or Baldwin's home state time?)
BTW, Can you see a faux bus stop outside, though the bars in your window? (Like this one) (http://www.boingboing.net/2008/06/05/fake-bus-stop-keeps.html)
Keep in touch.

9 am Baker Island time. I'm a generous man.