PDA

View Full Version : Maine 2nd District, Ron Paul Republican Running

american2
10-23-2008, 06:13 PM
http://www.fraryforcongress.com/

Hi there,

A libertarian leaning Republican is running to unseat Mike Michaud of Maine's second district. Check out Prof. John Frary's entertaining and educational website above. I believe he has raised over $250,000 dollars which is a lot of money in northern Maine.

During his speech at the Maine state 2008 GOP convention, he said that Ron Paul was more convicted to liberty than John McCain.

For everyone in the second district, be sure to get out and vote on the 4th!

bkreigh
10-23-2008, 10:15 PM
I cant wait to vote for him! I dont think he is going to win though at all. His name is not out there like Michaud. I think i have only seen one of his signs on the side of the road. No radio commercials or anything unlike Michaud. Honestly, if i didnt go to the convention i doubt i would know as much about him as i do.

bkreigh
10-23-2008, 10:17 PM
He is one funny guy though. I watched a quick interview on him very early this morning on the news. Very politically incorrect. saying "hell" and everything. i got a kick out of it. some of you guys that are from other states might get a kick out of him. During the convention he said to the crowd "The only reason i am wearing this McCain sticker is to get support from you guys." That made me laugh because that is all it really takes.

dr. hfn
10-24-2008, 05:21 PM
you don't need ads and that stuff if you market you and your message directly to the people by knocking on doors, holding rallies, forums, and speeches