PDA

View Full Version : The Case of Berg v. Obama....TPTB are Scared

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 04:28 PM
The information and court documents on Berg v. Obama can be found here:

http://dockets.justia.com/docket/court-paedce/case_no-2:2008cv04083/case_id-281573/

Last night, I emailed this info out far and wide. This evening, I got an angry phone call from John Watson of WILM News Radio, in Deleware. He was upset because I emailed that stuff out "all over the place." He asked me questions, but then wouldn't let me answer them...typical.

He opined that if Obama was not a citizen, the FEC and DNC wouldn't have allowed him to run. Yeah, sure.

I told him, "why didn't he just answer to the accusations, as ordered by the court? If he has nothing to hide, why not just close the case by providing proof as requested. Mr. Watson replied, "why should he respond to rediculous claims?" Uhhh, because a judge told him to, maybe??

If required, I can prove my citizenship, date and place of birth if a matter of minutes, and don't need a judge to order me to do it. But Obama for some reason can't seem to do that. The "birth certificate" as shown at his website is so clearly a fabrication, it defies beleif that people would take it at face value.
http://obama2.com/wp-content/uploads/Barack-Obama-Birth-Certificate-small.jpg

I've never seen a birth certificate that looks like this. Where's the notary's stamp? Since when did forms look like this in 1961?

I am looking at my birth certificate from 1971. For starters, mine is a microfiche faximile printed on engraved official paper from the county/state where I was born. Mine is notarized, and dated certifying it as a true copy. Where is that stuff on Obama's? Where is the parent's address? Where is the name of attending doctor, and his signature? Where is the mother's signature? Three independent experts deemed this a forgery. Hell, I could make a bith certifficate rigtht now on my computer if I wanted to....which is what Obama did wth the example above.

Of note too, why is the certificate number blacked out? Why would that be deemed not for public display? I can tell you why. Because there is no certificate number because he was NOT born in Hawaii. His birth was REGISTERED in Hawaii by his mother, but he was NOT born there.

The fact is, Mr. Berg, the plaintif, has made a strong case agianst Obama, and that scares the shit out of Obama, the DNC, and the MSM who have all but crowned him king. I hope this comes out and his ass gets handed to him.

orafi
10-23-2008, 05:22 PM
Next foreigner: John McLame!

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 05:34 PM
Next foreigner: John McLame!

I hate to say it, but McShame has more of a leg to stand on than Obama. McCain was born to American citizens, on an American Military base. And Military bases are considered U.S. soil...

Obama however has a damn shady past...know body really know anything about him prior to his term in the Senate....he's not and American...

Danke
10-23-2008, 05:35 PM
It looks like a recent copy. I received my MN copy recently that looks like that.

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 05:45 PM
It looks like a recent copy. I received my MN copy recently that looks like that.

Granted, but that is posted only on the internet...why hasn't he provided a hard copy. I mean come on. I could make one just like that if I wanted to, right here on my computer. Where's the official stamp? Where are the signatures? Where is the mother's address at time of birth?

Its a fake.

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 06:29 PM
Obama's COLB is FAKE, and here's some proof for the doubters:

http://prorege-forum.com/forum_entry.php?id=5976

This is what a real Hawaii COLB looks like. Notice the seal....

http://doctorbulldog.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/doc_decosta_pat_birth.jpg

RSLudlum
10-23-2008, 06:33 PM
The Case of Berg v. Obama....TPTB are Scared

Could someone please clue me in on what "TPTB" stands for...I've seen it mentioned here quite a bit lately and am clueless :confused:

Kludge
10-23-2008, 06:37 PM
Could someone please clue me in on what "TPTB" stands for...I've seen it mentioned here quite a bit lately and am clueless :confused:

"The Powers That Be" A reference to bogeymen controlling the world we are unable to accurately identify (many happen to be Jews/Masons, though). See: Truthers' Terrorists

Danke
10-23-2008, 06:37 PM

The Powers That Be...

RSLudlum
10-23-2008, 06:46 PM
The Powers That Be...

thanks, Danke, for killing my ignorance. :)

nodope0695
10-23-2008, 06:49 PM
Even more info on the forgery of Obama's COLB:

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/06/such-a-liar-oba.html

libertarian4321
10-25-2008, 01:11 AM
McCain was born to American citizens, on an American Military base. And Military bases are considered U.S. soil...

Military bases are not considered "US Soil"- many are nothing more than leased land (I served on just such a base in Germany), which is exactly what the entire "Canal Zone" was- nothing more than leased land- not "US Soil", not even a US Territory.