PDA

View Full Version : How to Cleanse Your Body of Mercury Easily

Magicman
10-23-2008, 01:52 PM
http://www.vitacost.com/Store/Images/Images100/631257631237.jpg

I provided two alternatives I guess there packaged a little differently with supplements. This further proves the Glutathione theory.

http://www.nationalnutrition.ca/detail.aspx?ID=1189
http://www.vitaminlady.com/Renewlife/Products.htm

This can cleanse out Mercury toxification. It's Merc-Free & Metal Cleanser by Renew Life. You can pick it up at your local Vitamin store. It costs a lot less then going to a doctor or Chelaton Therapy which will cost a lot of money.

HEAVY METAL CLEANSE FROM RENEW LIFE A TWO-PART 30 DAY FORMULA DESIGNED TO RESTORE BALANCE IN THE BODY.

Heavy Metals exist throughout our environments, they are present in our foods, our water, and even, in the air we are breathing. Some heavy metals may be avoidable such as the lead found in pesticides and cigarette smoke or the mercury found in dental fillings and cosmetics. Others, however cannot, making cleansing and detoxification essential. Renew Life's Heavy Metal Cleanse consists of two formulas which combine a blend of herbs, vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Formula one is a multi mineral and vitamin formula to help support a healthy nutritional balance. Part two contains herbs, minerals, and others that stimulate cleansing, detoxification, and proper elimination. Many natural health practitioners recommend regular cleansing and detoxification for renewed energy, vitality, and prevention of illness.

EACH KIT CONTAINS:

Heavy Metal Cleanse I
Per Capsule:
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250mg
Thiamine as thiamine hydrochloride 12.5mg
Riboflavin 12.5mg
Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate) 12.5mg
Vitamin B5 (as calcium pantothenate) 12.5mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) 12.5mg
Folic Acid 200mcg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalin) 50mcg
Biotin 150mcg
Chromium citrate 50mcg
Copper (as copper citrate) 100mcg
Manganese citrate 4mg
Molybenum citrate 25mcg
Selenium (amino acid citrate) 100mcg
Vanadium (vanadium citrate) 25mg
Zinc Gluconate 7.5mg

Other Ingredients: vegetable capsules.

Heavy Metal Cleanse II
Per Capsule:
Proprietary Blend of: 375mg
Chlorella (cracked cell)
Cilantro leaf (Coriandrum sativum)
Sodium aginate (Laminaria kelp source)
Spirulina
Bladderwrack whole plant (Fucus vesiculsus)
Garlic bulb ( Allium Sativum) 1500 ppm allicin
Kelp whole plant (Ascophyllum nodosum)
NAC (N-Acetyl-Cysteine 25mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 10mg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alternative to the first option.

http://www.vitaminlady.com/Renewlife/merc-free-cleanse.asp

http://vitaminlady.com/images/Product_Images/RenewLife/rl15584_80px.gif

Calories 5
Protein 1 g 2
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 120 mg 200
Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine ketoglutarate) 60 mg 3000
Zinc (from Zinc gluconate) 10 mg 67
Selenium (from selenomethionine) 210 mcg 300
Copper ( from copper glycinate) 1 mg 50
Molybdenum (from molybdenum glycinate) 100 mcg 133
Merc- Free Proprietary Blend 950 mg
N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC), Glycine, L-Glutamine, L-Methionine and L-Taurine
Milk Thistle seed extract (80% silymarin) 150 mg *
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100 mg *
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100 mg *
L-Glutathione (reduced) 25 mg *
Merc-Free Cleanse 2 Supplement Facts:
serving size: 2 capsules Amount per serving: % Daily Value:
Calories 5
Total Carbohydrates 1.0 gm <1
Sodium (from sodium bicarbonate/alginate) 80 mg 3
Potassium (from potassium bicarbonate/citrate) 99 mg 3
Merc-Free Proprietary Blend 1450 mg *
Chlorella, Citrus pectin, Sodium alginate, Sodium bicarbonate, Potassium citrate, Potassium bicarbonate, Turmeric Root extract, Cilantro leaf and parsley leaf

youngbuck
10-24-2008, 06:32 PM
Chlorella alone is very good for mercury detox.

RickyJ
10-24-2008, 06:34 PM
Will this also cleanse your body of Aluminum?

lucius
10-24-2008, 06:39 PM
thanks

Magicman
10-26-2008, 07:22 PM
Will this also cleanse your body of Aluminum?

I believe so Rickyj. Just check out the Faq for some of these products and they get into all the specifics.

Uriel999
10-27-2008, 07:19 PM
Ummm no offense, but I thought metals such as mercury and whatnot stay with you for life. Fish seem to agree....

FindLiberty
10-27-2008, 07:31 PM
oops....

FindLiberty
10-27-2008, 07:33 PM
Uriel999, How do you know if fish agree that these pills don't work (on fish)?

Although fish hang around in schools, they may not be smart enough to know about all the benefits and/or choose not to purchase pills to get rid of excess mercury in order to deliberately poison humans (just a little) when ever we eat 'em.

Birdlady
11-04-2008, 10:52 AM
I disagree with the product the OP is promoting. Yes it has some great vitamins in it that helps to stir up mercury, but it won't do much of getting the mercury OUT of the body.

If you seriously want to detox mercury, then you must read Dr. Andrew Hall Cutler's book. Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment. It shatters a lot of the mercury detox paradigms people hold as truth.

I am currently following his protocol which includes oral DMSA every 3-4 hours. Herbs like Chlorella and Cilantro are not a safe, effective way to remove mercury from the body. It does a great job at stirring it up in the body, but a lousy job getting it out. Most people will actually get worse from a product that is taken infrequently with these chelators in them.