PDA

View Full Version : Finally a REAL solution to the financial crisis:

Jeff.OToole
10-23-2008, 05:59 AM
Dear Wall Street and Banking Industry,

I deeply regret the situation you have put this Country in and I feel it is my duty as an American to rectify it myself. There is no question that your greed and the money you have made from the American people is past the level of astonishing. For years and years you have made millions while the people have struggled to survive. As it turns out those millions were made by conning the American people out of our hard earned money. As if this manipulation wasn’t enough, you then single handily crashed the economy, putting more financial strain on all of us in the process. Then, in a move I found absolutely astounding (and a bit insulting to my intelligence) - you had the gall to TAKE $700 billion dollars from me to help you out of this mess you created. I don’t remember actually offering my assistance, but that’s really for another letter.

So after all of this, what exactly did you do with my money? I actually haven’t been told and perhaps you can look into this, but from what I’ve seen it looks like you have sent your executives to expensive spa weekends, given your CEOs multimillion dollar pay checks, fired a bunch of us, and still managed to tank the economy ANOTHER several thousand points. I write you to let you know I find this unacceptable.

I have already given you $700 billion+ to rectify the situation along with the previous billions from prior bills that you never even told me about on top of the OTHER billions you have directly made from me in the process of conning me- and you haven’t helped anything. In fact, you’ve only made things much worse!

Did you not say the cause of this entire crisis was the fact that people could not afford to pay their mortgages (because of the Bank’s practices)? And did you not also say that this 700 billion will rectify the situation by allowing folks to stay in those homes? Well I’ve decided my solution to this is I will stay in my home AND discontinue sending money to YOU in return!! This way Americans get to stay in their homes, you can spend the money I gave you however you would like (you’ve proven you will anyway) and the problem is finally solved.

Now, something like this would be very difficult to do because I’m sure you would not be happy about it. Some might say it would be impossible for a single person to take this stand (and they might be right). But you need not worry I assure you because the rest of the American People are going to take this stand with me. A sheriff in Illinois has already made this brave stand and refused to foreclose and evict tenants from any more homes and my bet is there are thousands more across this great country like him. The gravest mistake you possibly could have made is not realizing the people you have been conning all these years are those SAME people that have in some ways (although we didn’t know it at the time) assisted you in your crimes. We will be accomplices no longer.

Finally I have done some checking and it turns out that the actual paper money you put up as the other side of my home purchase transaction is actually COUNTERFEIT! It was printed by some private company that is not even part of the government! I would suggest you look into this also but it appears you have already have and not only admitted this was the case but then sided with the American people all the way back in 1969 in a Minnesota court case. That’s a long time to know that what you were doing wasn’t even legal! None of that really matters anymore though because the American People have made the decision to not allow it any longer.

In closing, the beauty of this whole thing is that you were actually right – your $700billion plan has worked after all!! It (and YOU) has failed so miserably it inspired me to get up and do something about it. It was truly a pleasure that I could be of some assistance to you and help you finally rectify this problem that you created.

I deeply regret any inconvenience that this will ultimately cause you,

Sincerely,

The American People

Truth Warrior
10-24-2008, 05:59 AM
Wall Street and the bankers didn't do anything to you, the US Federal Government in Washington, D.C. did. ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
10-24-2008, 08:14 AM
Dear Wall Street and Banking Industry,

I deeply regret the situation you have put this Country in and I feel it is my duty as an American to rectify it myself. There is no question that your greed and the money you have made from the American people is past the level of astonishing. For years and years you have made millions while the people have struggled to survive. As it turns out those millions were made by conning the American people out of our hard earned money. As if this manipulation wasn’t enough, you then single handily crashed the economy, putting more financial strain on all of us in the process. Then, in a move I found absolutely astounding (and a bit insulting to my intelligence) - you had the gall to TAKE $700 billion dollars from me to help you out of this mess you created. I don’t remember actually offering my assistance, but that’s really for another letter.

So after all of this, what exactly did you do with my money? I actually haven’t been told and perhaps you can look into this, but from what I’ve seen it looks like you have sent your executives to expensive spa weekends, given your CEOs multimillion dollar pay checks, fired a bunch of us, and still managed to tank the economy ANOTHER several thousand points. I write you to let you know I find this unacceptable.

I have already given you $700 billion+ to rectify the situation along with the previous billions from prior bills that you never even told me about on top of the OTHER billions you have directly made from me in the process of conning me- and you haven’t helped anything. In fact, you’ve only made things much worse!

Did you not say the cause of this entire crisis was the fact that people could not afford to pay their mortgages (because of the Bank’s practices)? And did you not also say that this 700 billion will rectify the situation by allowing folks to stay in those homes? Well I’ve decided my solution to this is I will stay in my home AND discontinue sending money to YOU in return!! This way Americans get to stay in their homes, you can spend the money I gave you however you would like (you’ve proven you will anyway) and the problem is finally solved.

Now, something like this would be very difficult to do because I’m sure you would not be happy about it. Some might say it would be impossible for a single person to take this stand (and they might be right). But you need not worry I assure you because the rest of the American People are going to take this stand with me. A sheriff in Illinois has already made this brave stand and refused to foreclose and evict tenants from any more homes and my bet is there are thousands more across this great country like him. The gravest mistake you possibly could have made is not realizing the people you have been conning all these years are those SAME people that have in some ways (although we didn’t know it at the time) assisted you in your crimes. We will be accomplices no longer.

Finally I have done some checking and it turns out that the actual paper money you put up as the other side of my home purchase transaction is actually COUNTERFEIT! It was printed by some private company that is not even part of the government! I would suggest you look into this also but it appears you have already have and not only admitted this was the case but then sided with the American people all the way back in 1969 in a Minnesota court case. That’s a long time to know that what you were doing wasn’t even legal! None of that really matters anymore though because the American People have made the decision to not allow it any longer.

In closing, the beauty of this whole thing is that you were actually right – your $700billion plan has worked after all!! It (and YOU) has failed so miserably it inspired me to get up and do something about it. It was truly a pleasure that I could be of some assistance to you and help you finally rectify this problem that you created.

I deeply regret any inconvenience that this will ultimately cause you,

Sincerely,

The American People

Oops. Looks like we need another rule.

Rule #1. Never have too many rules.

Rule #2. Hate is un-American.

Rule #3. Never blame the people.

Rule #4. Never use the political spectrum as a playing field to bicker about politics.

Rule #5. Never give an interview with the media that isn't spontaneous, unedited and unrehearsed.

Rule #6. As Protestants worship the singular Civil-Purpose "of the Holy Word in the Bible" over the worshipping "of the legal precedent rituals established by the authority of the Pope and the Vatican," Civil-Purpose should be consecrated likewise over any traditional legal precedence established outside of the Constitution by the authority of tyranny.

Rule #7. As law abiding American citizens, we should prefer imprisonment, torture, death and even the frangrance of an outhouse to that of legal tyranny.(Never smile in a courtroom. Always show up as late as possible while leaving as quickly as possible.)

Rule #8. As a winning political campaign is a victory for tyranny, establishing a bipartisan American Movement to consecrate Civil-Purpose is a victory for the people (The intention is never to establish a totalitarian single party, for this is disillusionment, but to reestablish an eroded two party system.)

Rule #9. False American Movements are Administrations which fail to implement fresh measures while they dig up obsolete legal precedents from the past to implement. (American Movements lead Americans back to the consecration of the Civil Purpose in the Constitution, the Founding Fathers, the formal documents of The Declaration of Independence and The U.S. Constitution, and to improvements in contentment in the lives of Americans while altering, tweaking, clarifying and ammending the Constitution, our lightingning in a bottle so to speak, as little as possible. A false American Movement, on the other hand, just tells us what we want to hear.)

Rule #10. The debt of the people should not be burdened with any legal counterfeit created by any foreign or domestic tyranny. (If THE PEOPLE must spend 20 trillion to fix a divided national dinner table all created by a tyranny who spent 10 trillion to do so, so be it. The people must own the purse!)

Rule #11. As legal lobbying on the Federal level benefits the rule of tyranny, the civil invention rewarded on the local level benefits the rule of the people (The local invention of a comfortable chair created to make THE PEOPLE "happier" is far greater in value than the Federal lobbying of tyranny by special interest groups which serves to divide up our national dinner table all in the name of "responsibility." We are not a nation of special interest but a nation of the people).

Rule #12. There are 3 kinds of people: those with feeble minds who persecute people, those with immature minds who laugh about persecution, and those with the kinds of sober minds that get persecuted. To be an American is always to be the latter.

Rule #13. As our Founding Fathers established themselves on a foundation of a long established great history, tyranny establishes itself on a foundation of its own greatness.

Rule #14. Taxes are created with the intentions of benefitting some while cheating others. (Give 10% to the widows and orphans and be governed by the pure hearts of the widows and orphans)

Rule #15. Disillusioned is the idea that problems are solved with lots of change. The U.S. Constitution should be cherished as lightning in a bottle by its contents being altered, tweaked, clarified, and ammended as little as possible in order to improve the lives of American citizens. (The best change comes in small, precious packages)

Rule #16. While our partisanship views politics otherwise, the evil of tyranny actually victimizes the rich just as much as it does the poor. (The practice of the people's "business" was deened illegal and penalized as such by British tyranny with the only legal businesses being the ones involving the King and his monarchy and the Pope and his Church).

Truth Warrior
10-24-2008, 08:20 AM
"We need another rule"?

Do YOU have a mouse in your pocket?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
10-24-2008, 08:28 AM
"We need another rule"?

Do YOU have a mouse in your pocket?

Once again, endless laws are made by those who claim we need fewer of them. Rules, on the other hand, are gifts left by the ancients so that we can find actual time to enjoy our freedom. What good is freedom if we are constantly bound to its mission? Authority's purpose isn't to establish responsibility. It's purpose is to establish happiness.