PDA

View Full Version : MN biggest traitor promoted on this site!

amyk
10-22-2008, 09:39 PM
While reading several posts I noticed that there is an ad for Norm Coleman. For those who don't know Norm he is one of the "great" senators that votes for big business and government every time! He is the second in this state that I would kick out. The first being Tim Pawlenty! Why are there ads in here of all places for traitors like him!?!

yongrel
10-22-2008, 09:40 PM
:rolleyes:

slacker921
10-22-2008, 09:43 PM
hmm.. I don't know much about him. If I see that ad I'll be sure to click it and read up on him on his site.

btw.. I'm seeing ads for Elaine Marshall for NC Sec of State. Google ads can deliver ads targeted for a geographic region...

Captain Bryan
10-22-2008, 09:44 PM
God, I hate Norm.
I hope Barkley wins. :)

JoshLowry
10-22-2008, 09:50 PM
Ads are displayed based on the keywords of a page that google picks up on. The ads pay for our $260 monthly server bill.

Do not click on an ad unless it interests you.

If you click on an ad just to take money from a campaign it is considered click fraud. Do not do it.

Thanks.

ronpaulhawaii
10-22-2008, 09:58 PM
Haven't seen one of these in a while - lol

Google ads works by picking out words on the page and serving something relevant. Hence, if the thread was about Obama we might see ads for Countrywide Mortgage. If the thread is about McCain we might see ads for Lincoln Savings and Loan. The site itself has nothing to do with the ads served and we actually have had some good laughs at times.

HTH

<chuckle>

and welcome to the forum

:)