PDA

View Full Version : Why the secret Obama supporters on here won't admit it.

klamath
10-22-2008, 02:20 PM
In a little over two weeks John McCains name is going to be hardly mentioned any more except for historians talking about the first republican in 44 years to lose by a huge majority in the electoral college and double digits in the popular vote.
On the other hand Obama's name will be mentioned hundreds of times a day and we will be seeing the horror. Would you want to be a known Obama supporter on these forums after that. People won't even pay attention to those fools that voted for mcCain.

If you have any balls stand up and admit it and take your medicine like the fool McCain voters are. You know who you are.

tropicangela
10-22-2008, 02:21 PM
New AP poll has McBama near even. The suspense.

Zera
10-22-2008, 02:25 PM

national polls? from an electoral point of view, it seems that Obama has won by like 150 electors.

klamath
10-22-2008, 02:26 PM

More than likely that poll is to keep the Obama people from getting complacent.

Kludge
10-22-2008, 02:27 PM
"Secret"?

Give names and examples.

wizardwatson
10-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Why would Obama trolls waste their time over here, when they're over in Huffington Post's comment sections jizzing all over themselves, in ecstatic adulation over their love for Obama.

And get this. First the 'terrorists' wanted Kerry to win. (when the elites really wanted Bush to win). Now the 'terrorists' apparently want McCain to win (when the elites really want Obama to win). People, and what they will believe, never seem to disappoint me.

Al-Qaeda Supporters Endorse McCain (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/22/al-qaeda-supporters-endor_n_136779.html) via HuffingGlue Post

Zera
10-22-2008, 02:45 PM
Why would Obama trolls waste their time over here, when they're over in Huffington Post's comment sections jizzing all over themselves, in ecstatic adulation over their love for Obama.

And get this. First the 'terrorists' wanted Kerry to win. (when the elites really wanted Bush to win). Now the 'terrorists' apparently want McCain to win (when the elites really want Obama to win). People, and what they will believe, never seem to disappoint me.

Al-Qaeda Supporters Endorse McCain (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/10/22/al-qaeda-supporters-endor_n_136779.html) via HuffingGlue Post

they have supporters? lolwut

Andrew-Austin
10-22-2008, 02:47 PM
Smells like paranoia, and I'm only saying that since I secretly support Obama.

Real_CaGeD
10-22-2008, 02:48 PM
Like a coke head, the Nation needs to hit rock bottom.

tonesforjonesbones
10-22-2008, 02:49 PM
Good post. There are still some McCain supporters on here who fear the wrath of the anarchists lol. TONEZ

Kludge
10-22-2008, 02:50 PM
TONEZ

Impostor!

Dorfsmith
10-22-2008, 02:57 PM
Good post. There are still some McCain supporters on here who fear the wrath of the anarchists lol. TONEZ

When Obama wins I expect the McCain supporters to be the ones out physically attacking people. You should see some of the emails I've received from some of my family because I'm voting third party instead of McCain.

tpreitzel
10-22-2008, 03:03 PM
When Obama wins I expect the McCain supporters to be the ones out physically attacking people. You should see some of the emails I've received from some of my family because I'm voting third party instead of McCain.

Probably true. The brainwashed just can't understand the concept that they themselves have encouraged the present situation by voting for the lesser of two evils. In the end, maybe the inevitable violence will finally put the charade of liberty to rest.

speciallyblend
10-22-2008, 03:25 PM

your a terrorist for not voting for mccain:), dam stinking hippies;)

Dorfsmith
10-22-2008, 03:29 PM
your a terrorist for not voting for mccain:), dam stinking hippies;)

Yes and those are just the nice names McCain supporters are calling me :D

klamath
10-22-2008, 03:50 PM
When Obama wins I expect the McCain supporters to be the ones out physically attacking people. You should see some of the emails I've received from some of my family because I'm voting third party instead of McCain. Losers are alway angry. God help you though from your Obama friends if they go into the election thinking they are getting a landslide and end up losing. Now that will be anger:D

klamath
10-22-2008, 03:52 PM
"Secret"?

Give names and examples.

I would say some have posted in this very thread:D

Kludge
10-22-2008, 03:52 PM
I would say some have posted in this very thread:D

Give names and examples.

speciallyblend
10-22-2008, 04:10 PM
yep i am an obama republican supporter that is voting for RON PAUL or CHUCK BALDWIN, small chance i might puke and vote for barr, whichever makes me sleep well at night;)

anyone but mccain campaign:) i am voting this weekend so my top 3 choices are RON PAUL,Chuck Baldwin or puking barr.......

StateofTrance
10-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Obama may be young, energetic, charming, sound kind of pro-"liberty" - but DON'T get carried away by that. One day I questioned myself (being an open minded-liberal-like Paulite) am I a closet Obama supporter? Then I was like FUCK NO. I would rather vote Kucinich over Obama if I had to vote a Democrat.

// I swear a lot, only on forums. Sorry :D

DAFTEK
10-22-2008, 05:12 PM
"Secret"?

Give names and examples.

lol... Oh come on Kludge, you know who they are.... :p

Kludge
10-22-2008, 05:13 PM
lol... Oh come on Kludge, you know who they are.... :p

I think our Truthers would argue they are our "Terrorists".

Zera
10-22-2008, 05:25 PM
Obama may be young, energetic, charming, sound kind of pro-"liberty" - but DON'T get carried away by that. One day I questioned myself (being an open minded-liberal-like Paulite) am I a closet Obama supporter? Then I was like FUCK NO. I would rather vote Kucinich over Obama if I had to vote a Democrat.

// I swear a lot, only on forums. Sorry :D

I actually might have voted for Kucinich if he were nominated and we were in the current situation we are in now.

DAFTEK
10-22-2008, 05:37 PM
I think our Truthers would argue they are our "Terrorists".

lol.. :rolleyes::p