PDA

View Full Version : BTM DELETES post about the 3rd party Presidential debate tomorrow night. WHY?

Hamer
10-22-2008, 12:24 PM
In my opinion, what some of you have said about BTM, I agree 100%.

BTM is nothing but the crappy broadcasted Fox news of the internet that is censoring content about events in this revolution that do not involve them.

The people from www.rtrradio.com posted the 3rd party Presidential debate for this Thursday the 23rd LIVE in Washington DC on the BTM website. Within hours it was deleted, WHY?

Could it be BTM screwed up the other debate and now does not want anyone to know about this debate at all? I thought that they were trying to break the matrix and now I see they are the matrix themselves. They did manage to obtain 10,000 new email addresses and a few thousand new subscribers to their website by stating they were going to hold a debate that never happened.

They completely screwed up a debate that was going to be broadcasted on C-Span. Talk about screwing the pooch! I am extremely pissed off at these assholes at BTM!

Are they now in the revolution ONLY for the MONEY?

Trevor Lyman was asked to help the people at www.buckforchuck.com to raise money for Chuck Baldwin after Ron Paul endorsed him. THEY REFUSED!

These people are not doing anything for the revolution but rather trying to do things for the revolution so long as they get to take all the credit and glory. What a crock of shit. I will never support anything this piece of shit web site promotes.

Here is the link to the post they deleted! http://www.breakthematrix.com/conten...3rd-at-8pm-EST

You can see the screen shot here on post # 5 by ray powell http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=164216

Hamer
10-22-2008, 02:17 PM
bump

tonesforjonesbones
10-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Glad to see people waking up. Lyman has been in the internet marketing business for a long time. He was involved with Restore the Republic before the Ron Paul Campaign. I have a friend in south florida who knows him from working with RTR. It's not about the Liberty it's about the dough. Kudos Hamer. (before that he had an internet entertainer/musician business). Tones

ItsTime
10-22-2008, 03:00 PM
Glad to see people waking up. Lyman has been in the internet marketing business for a long time. He was involved with Restore the Republic before the Ron Paul Campaign. I have a friend in south florida who knows him from working with RTR. It's not about the Liberty it's about the dough. Kudos Hamer. (before that he had an internet entertainer/musician business). Tones

Wow we agree about something.

yongrel
10-22-2008, 03:02 PM
Ooh, don't let BTM catch you saying that. Last time I was critical of them, they sent their lawyer over to RPF and had him threaten me.

As much as I enjoy being threatened with both libel AND slander lawsuits (he's obviously not much of a lawyer), I can't seem to love BTM the way their spambots seem to.

ItsTime
10-22-2008, 03:03 PM
Ooh, don't let BTM catch you saying that. Last time I was critical of them, they sent their lawyer over to RPF and had him threaten me.

As much as I enjoy being threatened with both libel AND slander lawsuits (he's obviously not much of a lawyer), I can't seem to love BTM the way their spambots seem to.

Me too! :D

David40
10-22-2008, 03:15 PM
Wow, That's really very disappointing news. Guess there is a lot of that going around these days. I kind of get the same impression about Daily Paul and Ron Paul For President 2008 sites. Most everything on the sites is about the Ron Paul Presidential Campaign, even the ads for promotional stuff is all obsolete materials. It's like their hearts are not into following the wishes of our commander, Dr. Paul, and making a whole hearted transition to the Campaign For Liberty project. What a shame. If I were Dr. Paul I would feel very betrayed about now. :(

constituent
10-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Dr Steve,

Is that you?

signed,

constituent

devil21
10-22-2008, 03:28 PM
Lyman has turned into a schmuck.

dr. hfn
10-22-2008, 03:31 PM
i don't trust BTM, hackers take it down, NOW

Gary Franchi
10-22-2008, 03:45 PM
He was involved with Restore the Republic before the Ron Paul Campaign. I have a friend in south florida who knows him from working with RTR.

How did he work with RTR?

JoshLowry
10-22-2008, 04:04 PM
i don't trust BTM, hackers take it down NOW!

This is the most ridiculous post of the week.

Congratulations.

LibertiORDeth
10-22-2008, 04:11 PM
This is the most ridiculous post of the week.

Congratulations.

;)

ItsTime
10-22-2008, 04:16 PM
Lyman has turned into a schmuck.

He always has been what do you mean turned into? ;)

speciallyblend
10-22-2008, 04:17 PM
Me too! :D

hey what do i need to do so btm contacts rpf about me. I WANT TO SIGN UP FOR THIS:)

ItsTime
10-22-2008, 04:19 PM
hey what do i need to do so btm contacts rpf about me. I WANT TO SIGN UP FOR THIS:)

Use your freedom of speech to say that you dont like BTM and give examples and use their own words as reasons why you do not like them. That usually works.

yongrel
10-22-2008, 04:23 PM
Use your freedom of speech to say that you dont like BTM and give examples and use their own words as reasons why you do not like them. That usually works.

Worked for me.

David40
10-22-2008, 04:26 PM
How did he work with RTR?

Yeah, How did he work with RTR? Gary runs the organization and I'm sure he would like to hear this! :confused:

Hamer
10-22-2008, 05:53 PM

Lol, who is their lawyer?

constituent
10-22-2008, 05:54 PM
Lol, who is their lawyer?

Rick Williams

Hamer
10-22-2008, 06:43 PM

Ron Paul would be I believe.

tonesforjonesbones
10-22-2008, 06:45 PM
I have a friend in south florida who said she worked with your group and Lyman was always around...everyone was asking him "trevor this or trevor that"...that is what she said. This was before Ron Paul ever announced his candidacy. I think you know her. I don't know her last name because she is a paltalk friend. That is the extent of what was said. I was quite surprised...I thought he was just some grassroots guy with an idea. Tones

Cowlesy
10-22-2008, 07:06 PM

It was a demonstration of the internet sway of one Free Turkey.

ItsTime
10-22-2008, 07:08 PM

Rick implied that Yongrel and I were the sole cause of the failure of their money bombs. I wonder what their excuse is this time.

yongrel
10-22-2008, 07:14 PM

Gobble gobble gobble.

Translation: Death to the fascist insect who preys upon the people. Gobble.

tonesforjonesbones
10-22-2008, 07:15 PM
No one should be blamed for failure of money bombs. It is an idea whose time has gone. It was great a couple of times...but anything too often burns people out. tones

Hamer
10-23-2008, 08:40 AM
Wow, That's really very disappointing news. Guess there is a lot of that going around these days. I kind of get the same impression about Daily Paul and Ron Paul For President 2008 sites. Most everything on the sites is about the Ron Paul Presidential Campaign, even the ads for promotional stuff is all obsolete materials. It's like their hearts are not into following the wishes of our commander, Dr. Paul, and making a whole hearted transition to the Campaign For Liberty project. What a shame. If I were Dr. Paul I would feel very betrayed about now. :(

I agree

constituent
10-23-2008, 09:38 AM
It's like their hearts are not into following the wishes of our commander, Dr. Paul, and making a whole hearted transition to the Campaign For Liberty project. What a shame. If I were Dr. Paul I would feel very betrayed about now. :(

Betrayed? By whom?

pacelli
10-23-2008, 10:02 AM
I really enjoyed listening to Rick Williams back on Ron Paul Revolution Radio, when all he was doing was "just talkin' Ron Paul". I tried BTM for a little while but it seemed to be more of a social technology thing rather than a political thing. I've got better things to do with my time than watch people play with each other on their webcams. Perhaps they are hesitant to promote political events because most of their satisfied customers aren't there for political reasons.

tonesforjonesbones
10-23-2008, 10:05 AM
Well that's all I'm saying..it's about Internet marketing...which isn't bad, just dont' disguise it with a "cause"..be upfront. Tones

David40
10-23-2008, 11:17 AM
Betrayed? By whom?

Yes, betrayed by not taking up the cause he passed to us, by whomever the shoe fits. My town was cover with Ron Paul signs, when he passed the torch to Baldwin the town should have been covered with Baldwin signs, but only a few of us bothered. The day after the election the town should be covered with Campaign For Liberty signs, but I bet nobody will bother. He told us to take over the Republican party. which can be done easily, but only a handful of us signed up. That's right, betrayed, I can't think of a better word. All the people who dropped the ball know who they are, and the only thing I can say for sure is that I am not one of them.

constituent
10-23-2008, 11:36 AM
Yes, betrayed by not taking up the cause he passed to us, by whomever the shoe fits. My town was cover with Ron Paul signs, when he passed the torch to Baldwin the town should have been covered with Baldwin signs, but only a few of us bothered. The day after the election the town should be covered with Campaign For Liberty signs, but I bet nobody will bother. He told us to take over the Republican party. which can be done easily, but only a handful of us signed up. That's right, betrayed, I can't think of a better word. All the people who dropped the ball know who they are, and the only thing I can say for sure is that I am not one of them.

You've misappropriated blame, typical.

Certainly the lack of enthusiasm for the Campaign for Liberty is everyone else's fault, right?

C'mon.

I think you failed to "get" the "revolution."

SpaceGoat
10-23-2008, 11:45 AM
This is clearly a "love me daddy" issue with Steve Parent (now Hamer)...just let it go for now....give him some attention and he will be happy...We Love You Steve...see?...there you go

dr. hfn
10-23-2008, 11:49 AM
didn't lyman hold the MoneyBombs tho?

ClayTrainor
10-23-2008, 11:52 AM

Yes, and for this i will always respect him.:cool:

Hoot
10-23-2008, 01:08 PM
I thought Eric Nordstrom was the originator of the money bombs? Why does Trevor get all the credit?

David40
10-23-2008, 03:20 PM
You've misappropriated blame, typical.

Certainly the lack of enthusiasm for the Campaign for Liberty is everyone else's fault, right?

C'mon.

I think you failed to "get" the "revolution."

I don't understand your attitude at all. Isn't someone's own inaction their own fault? Where would propose to lay the blame? I've been in this fight for as long as Dr Paul has been, maybe longer. There are few that have done as much work on this as I have. With 35 years plus, of dedication to the cause I paid my dues in full, probably before you even knew there was such a battle going on. So, yes, feel I'm in a good position to point a finger where it's deserved. This is a war not a hippy love in.

tpreitzel
10-23-2008, 03:25 PM
This is a war not a hippy love in.

x2

constituent
10-23-2008, 03:30 PM
I don't understand your attitude at all. Isn't someone's own inaction their own fault? Where would propose to lay the blame? I've been in this fight for as long as Dr Paul has been, maybe longer. There are few that have done as much work on this as I have. With 35 years plus, of dedication to the cause I paid my dues in full, probably before you even knew there was such a battle going on. So, yes, feel I'm in a good position to point a finger where it's deserved. This is a war not a hippy love in.

Tell that to the clowns running the CFL.

You're confused, poor thing.

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention?

People will help a cause/organization when they see it fitting to and deserving of help.

Clearly, people do not see the CFL as worthy of the commitment. Personally, given the antics of the upper-echelon of CFLdom, the inept handling of all tasks assigned so far, and the fact that it appears to be (perhaps is?) merely PCC pt. 2, I don't blame them.

(ahhhh your sig., now i think i see your bent... not selling enough "campaign for liberty stuff" off your site perhaps?)

devil21
10-23-2008, 04:51 PM
I thought Eric Nordstrom was the originator of the money bombs? Why does Trevor get all the credit?

Lyman hosted the websites with the sign-up counter and email updates. That was really all he did regarding the moneybombs. He was a good guy back then. What the hell happened since I dunno.

Hamer
10-26-2008, 11:21 AM

No he didn't hold the money bombs.

ItsTime
10-26-2008, 11:24 AM

No

Good question

Lyman hosted the websites with the sign-up counter and email updates. That was really all he did regarding the moneybombs. He was a good guy back then. What the hell happened since I dunno.

He hosted the website so he could steal the free hard work of the grassroots to fund his personal for profit websites.

Hamer
10-26-2008, 12:33 PM
No

Good question

He hosted the website so he could steal the free hard work of the grassroots to fund his personal for profit websites.

Agree on all 3 ItsTime and I enjoy your comments in various threads. Keep up the good work Sir/Madam

yongrel
10-26-2008, 12:38 PM
Agree on all 3 ItsTime and I enjoy your comments in various threads. Keep up the good work Sir/Madam

Who the hell are you?

Dr Steve....

ItsTime
10-26-2008, 12:40 PM
Who the hell are you?

Dr Steve....

Whats that suppose to me? Was that a knock on me or something? lol

LibertyEagle
10-26-2008, 12:54 PM
Tell that to the clowns running the CFL.

You're confused, poor thing.

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention?

People will help a cause/organization when they see it fitting to and deserving of help.

Clearly, people do not see the CFL as worthy of the commitment. Personally, given the antics of the upper-echelon of CFLdom, the inept handling of all tasks assigned so far, and the fact that it appears to be (perhaps is?) merely PCC pt. 2, I don't blame them.

(ahhhh your sig., now i think i see your bent... not selling enough "campaign for liberty stuff" off your site perhaps?)

And you don't miss a chance to try to encourage everyone to just sit on their asses and not do a thing. Great plan.

constituent
10-26-2008, 12:58 PM
And you don't miss a chance to try to encourage everyone to just sit on their asses and not do a thing. Great plan.

you're clueless.

[being nice]

LibertyEagle
10-26-2008, 01:04 PM
[being nice]

So was I.

Hamer
10-26-2008, 04:25 PM

Interesting. Is that we this person does?

tonesforjonesbones
10-26-2008, 07:03 PM
NO we need to mobilize...everyone is sitting around waiting for C4L to tell them what to do. They seem to be concerned with hiring more people, trying to start a radio show, putting together regional ralleys, hiring lawyers...what the heck? how is that assisting getting grassroots activism going on a local level? People are WAITING for direction from them...we are STUCK. I'm not going to be stuck. i'm going to call a meeting locally...and start working on some objectives. DANG! tones

ItsTime
10-26-2008, 07:08 PM
NO we need to mobilize...everyone is sitting around waiting for C4L to tell them what to do. They seem to be concerned with hiring more people, trying to start a radio show, putting together regional ralleys, hiring lawyers...what the heck? how is that assisting getting grassroots activism going on a local level? People are WAITING for direction from them...we are STUCK. I'm not going to be stuck. i'm going to call a meeting locally...and start working on some objectives. DANG! tones

You guys have not been having meetings already?

tonesforjonesbones
10-26-2008, 07:43 PM
Not a one. A guy who doesn't live in my town took over our Ron Paul meet up and converted to C4L. We rarely hear from him...so there is no direction. I'm getting ready to kick it in gear though..although I'm more concerned with getting local/state liberty candidates elected and i'm not sure that is C4L's mission. Until I'm clear on the C4L mission....i have to wait and see. OR I might shift towards forming a local PAC...so we can raise money to get liberty candidates elected on a local level. Tones

David40
10-26-2008, 08:36 PM
I'm with you buddy. To hell with all the zombies waiting for someone to lead them. Any help that comes from CFL or BTM or any other group is fine, we'll take whatever help or direction we can, but it's time to get off our asses and get busy doing something. Today I put out a pile of signs for worthy local candidates, then I made up a nice official looking name tag and walked door to door in my precinct introducing myself and passing out literature. I'm going to do what I can to cultivate friends, find other activists, and at the same time identify enemies (it's just as important to know where to find them too.)