PDA

View Full Version : No Obama trolls!

cska80
10-22-2008, 11:51 AM
Read topic! If we were in this same situation with Obama as the Democrat nominee, but we had no Ron Paul and a different Republican Nominee...what would you do to prevent an Obama presidency?

Pick one candidate you'd vote for to prevent an Obama presidency.

Basically, if Romney was the nominee today, would you vote for him to prevent Obama or would you still vote 3rd party.
...if Thompson was the nominee today, would you vote for him to prevent Obama or would you still vote 3rd party.

Etc, etc, etc.

libertythor
10-22-2008, 12:26 PM
I'd still vote for Barr.

Kludge
10-22-2008, 12:53 PM
I'd probably vote for Romney unless he handles the election as most presidential nominees do -- spreading rumors after a pillow fight.

RP4EVER
10-22-2008, 01:11 PM
I started out as a Fred Thompson supporter....i was sad to hear him drop out. When he dropped out I swicthed to Mitt Romney due to his strong Fiscal conservative record as governor of Massachussettes. However shortly after I became a Romneite I was introdcued to Ron Paul and I became hooked. Because of this Im torn on this poll; Id vote for either Ron Paul (write-in if it were allowed) Mitt Romney or Fred Thompson.

constitutional
10-22-2008, 01:13 PM
I started out as a Fred Thompson supporter....i was sad to hear him drop out. When he dropped out I swicthed to Mitt Romney due to his strong Fiscal conservative record as governor of Massachussettes. However shortly after I became a Romneite I was introdcued to Ron Paul and I became hooked. Because of this Im torn on this poll; Id vote for either Ron Paul (write-in if it were allowed) Mitt Romney or Fred Thompson.

Just take a look at yourself, you've come far in a year. You've taken the red pill. You can never go back. :D

mediahasyou
10-22-2008, 02:26 PM
no vote.

Real_CaGeD
10-22-2008, 02:51 PM
I still would not bother to register to vote now that my probation is over.

,!,,