PDA

View Full Version : Great idea to teach people ignorant of Gold through Ron Paul Forum's TeamSpeak!

Magicman
10-22-2008, 11:34 AM
We need to create a new operation regarding economic reform to start educating those in our families or friends not willing to listen to our pleas about the impending financial crisis. This involves switching over to Gold and Silver as an insurance to protect their assets. We can also create a banner or logo and put it at the top of this website. I don't know about others here but it's a shame no matter what I say I cannot get through to my friends or family and I'm sure others feel that same frustration. We need people who are experts or very informed on this issue and it is VERY important for people we know who aren't educated on this issue to hear this instead of us telling them. This may change their opinion and also get them educated on the circumstances.

I believe we should make a HUGE event out of this and use Teamspeak to communicate while we have a few speakers on during this call. We can partition the event into a few speakers. Start blogging, sending this out on social networks as bulletins, etc. t pass along the info.

What do you guys think of this idea? Provide solutions, and feedback please.