PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul's, Fox Debate Video Clips

michaelwise
09-06-2007, 09:34 PM
In case you missed everything Ron Paul had to say during the New Hampshire debate, here it is again.
Part1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McmiSNr1ens

Part2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxaOWsT1iVk

Richandler
09-06-2007, 10:10 PM
Cool. Thanks for getting it on youtube.

michaelwise
09-06-2007, 11:54 PM
All the other candidates use these scripted emotional platitudes, just like John McCain does, to justify staying in Iraq. Those are the same types of arguments that the organization La Raza, The Race in English, uses to justify amnesty for illegals. Is there anything concrete they can offer, to justify the US staying in Iraq?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-07-2007, 12:01 AM
I have watched it a few times now. Every time I do, I cant help but think this was all just one big Stephen Colbert script.

michaelwise
09-07-2007, 12:10 AM
I have watched it a few times now. Every time I do, I cant help but think this was all just one big Stephen Colbert script.I had a tuff time editing it down to two 10 minute segments. Did I do OK? How do I get Youtube to take the full 20 minute clip?

Mitt Romneys sideburns
09-07-2007, 12:13 AM
I had a tuff time editing it down to two 10 minute segments. Did I do OK? How do I get Youtube to take the full 20 minute clip?

No, I mean the questions and responses by Hume, Wallace, Huckabee, and then in the post-debate Sean Hannity interview; it all sounds like Colbert wrote all of it. I cant believe Fox News can be serious about this. It has to be a joke.

michaelwise
09-07-2007, 12:29 AM
No, I mean the questions and responses by Hume, Wallace, Huckabee, and then in the post-debate Sean Hannity interview; it all sounds like Colbert wrote all of it. I cant believe Fox News can be serious about this. It has to be a joke.I just wanted to be fair and balanced, while not taking it out of context. While also letting everyone see how everyone against Ron, gangs up on him. I think most intelligent people will see their childish antics for what they are.

JosephTheLibertarian
09-07-2007, 01:17 AM
fox should stop saying "the spin stops here" and they should start saying "the spin starts here"