PDA

View Full Version : Great Leaders Inspire, they do not Dictate

rp4prez
09-06-2007, 09:31 PM
Ron Paul has inspired millions across this country and have scared the ones in power due to his true nature and guiding principles. When the blinders are pulled in front of our eyes he's the only one that stands up and speaks the truth. He's put into the hornets nest and comes out a stronger man all the while inspiring others to follow him.

Why does Ron Paul have such enthusiastic followers? Not because he's dictating to them about how we need socialized health care. Not because he's dictating to us we need to keep our "honor." Instead by the way he has chosen to live his life as a free individual. That's inspiring to anyone that hears his message.

It constantly amazes me how people say things like "I don't want to waste my vote on Ron Paul because he doesn't have a chance to win." What they don't realize is that if they vote for someone that doesn't inspire them it is a wasted vote. Even if Ron Paul were to lose the fact of the matter is that with that one vote we all have we can send a message to our government that there is a growing number of us who have been inspired by one man. We aren't going to take this sitting down any longer and we will fight to have our government back.

I'm positive that these few months that Ron Paul has been in the national spotlight that he has inspired many others and that inspiration is going to lead to something bigger than we all can possibly imagine. A child being inspired by him growing up to take our country back. A gown American getting into politics who once never thought of them self as a political person. Americans who have been disillusioned and jaded by our government are now inspired to do something about it.

What ever happens don't let this inspiration go. Keep fighting the fight. Keep writing your blogs. Keep commenting on web sites. Keep emailing those messages. If Ron Paul can be our inspiration we will get our country back! Just keep in mind what has inspired you and pass along that inspiration to the next person you talk to and it will spread like wildfire until we oust these jokers that have destroyed our country!

My motto: Leaders inspire, they do not dictate!

noxagol
09-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Indeed true. Leaders who lead by example are the best and most effective leaders known to man.