PDA

View Full Version : Generated Crisis on Jan. 21 or 22? Scary!

rockjoa
10-22-2008, 06:00 AM
Both Biden and Powell warn of a crisis to test Obama after he is sworn in, Biden said within 6 months. Powell was nice enough to give us the dates of Jan. 21 or 22 right after Obama is sworn in(jan 20 noon). Biden said it would be a generated crisis, I find it really odd they would just come say that, including specifics.

Watch the video, it is just shocking
http://www.dailypaul.com/node/69940

What could all this mean?:(

sevin
10-22-2008, 06:37 AM
There's been a few threads about his. Could be nothing at all. Could be WWIII. Who knows?

bubbleboy
10-22-2008, 06:47 AM
unbelievable!

Dianne
10-22-2008, 06:58 AM
I might have to go on vacation out of the country then.

rockjoa
10-22-2008, 07:05 AM
I might have to go on vacation out of the country then.

Actually this likely is an international crisis so you may want to stay here. If you get stuck somewhere you could be there quite some time in an area of high population, remember the US is a huge producer of food. I'd leave the big cities though, and make sure you have food and supplies.

acptulsa
10-22-2008, 07:06 AM
"We know it. We won't stop it. But we aren't doing it ourselves" *wink wink*

Ever feel like you're being held hostage?

Sandra
10-22-2008, 07:36 AM
another 9-11? The PR people are really going too far.

Truth Warrior
10-22-2008, 07:40 AM
Perhaps that POTUS Obama was REALLY born in Kenya, and thus not REALLY qualified to be elected. ;)

rockjoa
10-22-2008, 07:43 AM
What has left me puzzled is why Powell would say that openly on the news and be very specific. That really is something that would be talked about in a closed door meeting. We were fortunate reporters crashed Biden's private meeting so we could get more pieces to the this puzzle.

DAFTEK
10-22-2008, 07:45 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdtirp4XdGs&feature=related

For the revolution to continue Obama must win...?!?!

I fear Obama allot, yet a McCain win wont change much in this country, maybe we're wrong! But, Obama is likely to win now, Bidden & Powell has given us the warning already, Jan 21-21?.. Hold on tight it will be a crazy ride if you ask me...

The American people have been doped by the Barrack Hussein Obama Koolaid. Yes i say his middle name not in racism but in the one small detail why i believe he is the wolf in sheep clothing. :o

I might be going koko but there are too many signs along this path but us RP fans hate McCain so much we are willing to close our eyes to ObAmA scary dictatorship and push on to a vote against McPalin..!

Seriously i don't know what is more scary, one thing is for sure, Obama will be the next POTUS. I hope we are doing the wright thing!:eek::(

acptulsa
10-22-2008, 07:55 AM
I hope we are doing the wright thing!:eek::(

No doubt in my mind we're doing the Wright thing. Whitey. :p