PDA

View Full Version : I am Weasel. EXPOSED

jcarcinogen
10-22-2008, 03:55 AM
Hey, sorry to hear you're leaving the forums, can't say that I blame you though with as much apathy as people have and the love for Obama nationwide. I would like to ask you though, if you do go and meet Ron Paul, inquire with him just one question that I myself am dying to ask him. Do you recall during the debates in Chicago I believe that afterwords CNN was in a parking lot outside with a camera crew in like a 50 ft square blocked off just for the anchors? During that airing, there were nothing but Ron Paul signs all over the place, every camera view could show nothing BUT Ron Paul signs. No McCain, no Guilliani, no Huckabee. Yet with all of this the CNN crew sat there and said "Obviously there's a lot of support here tonight for Ron Paul, but we're here to discuss the mainstream candidates". So, my question is, just who the hell decides who is and who isn't mainstream? The media? The media is supposed to report on who the population as a whole is picking up on. But even Fox treated Ron like shit, you and I both know this. So if you do attend this meeting at Mises, and you get the chance, can you please ask Ron Paul what can be done to get the media to report fairly and without bias from the corporate elite? If the media had done what it's supposed to do and not decided who they thought was mainstream, we'd be having a landslide election for freedom with Ron Paul leading the way with 3 - 4 times the amount of support Obama is getting right now.

To share a bit of insight though, before this election even began I was at a local grocery store and caught the cover of Esquire magazine with a picture of Oslama on the cover with "the challenges he faces, can he make it?" plastered on the front. It sickened me cause I knew then and there that he was being picked and groomed as the new president. This was before Ron Paul was becoming popular. So, personally I believe the media is more corrupt than our government at this point. The media (if honest and trustworthy) should be reporting on the abuses our government makes. No? Ok, long rant, but just to let you know, I share your anger at everybody slipping back into apathy.

Seth

jcarcinogen
10-22-2008, 03:57 AM
Try me.

nodope0695
10-22-2008, 04:05 AM
The Media is OWNED by the corporate elite...so they acted in the interests of thier employers, not the american public...even the courts ruled that Faux News was not bound to report truth...since it is an entertainment outlet.

Gone are the days of the objective press, the impartial press, the honest press.

jcarcinogen
10-22-2008, 04:09 AM
Hey, sorry to hear you're leaving the forums, can't say that I blame you though with as much apathy as people have and the love for Obama nationwide. I would like to ask you though, if you do go and meet Ron Paul, inquire with him just one question that I myself am dying to ask him. Do you recall during the debates in Chicago I believe that afterwords CNN was in a parking lot outside with a camera crew in like a 50 ft square blocked off just for the anchors? During that airing, there were nothing but Ron Paul signs all over the place, every camera view could show nothing BUT Ron Paul signs. No McCain, no Guilliani, no Huckabee. Yet with all of this the CNN crew sat there and said "Obviously there's a lot of support here tonight for Ron Paul, but we're here to discuss the mainstream candidates". So, my question is, just who the hell decides who is and who isn't mainstream? The media? The media is supposed to report on who the population as a whole is picking up on. But even Fox treated Ron like shit, you and I both know this. So if you do attend this meeting at Mises, and you get the chance, can you please ask Ron Paul what can be done to get the media to report fairly and without bias from the corporate elite? If the media had done what it's supposed to do and not decided who they thought was mainstream, we'd be having a landslide election for freedom with Ron Paul leading the way with 3 - 4 times the amount of support Obama is getting right now.

To share a bit of insight though, before this election even began I was at a local grocery store and caught the cover of Esquire magazine with a picture of Oslama on the cover with "the challenges he faces, can he make it?" plastered on the front. It sickened me cause I knew then and there that he was being picked and groomed as the new president. This was before Ron Paul was becoming popular. So, personally I believe the media is more corrupt than our government at this point. The media (if honest and trustworthy) should be reporting on the abuses our government makes. No? Ok, long rant, but just to let you know, I share your anger at everybody slipping back into apathy.

Seth

Whoa, the news lies to me? The national board of education certificatitions of my teachers ....

WAIT. I am staying... I was drunk.