PDA

View Full Version : Obama Mocks And Makes Fun Of The Bible - No Christian Would Do This

qh4dotcom
10-22-2008, 12:45 AM
So much for Obama claiming to be a Christian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmS_vULPxw&feature=related

DIGG

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_Mocks_And_Makes_Fun_Of_The_Bible_2

kojirodensetsu
10-22-2008, 01:05 AM
I think he was just trying to make a point that you shouldn't use the bible to make laws. A lot of people interpret the bible differently.

Although admittedly I haven't really read the bible at all and don't really know what it's about. I was christian but currently I'm agnostic cause I have trouble with the concept of "faith".

Btw just to mention for fun but I consider atheism a religion because it's the belief in something that can't be proven (which is faith).

CountryMe
10-22-2008, 06:14 AM
I get so TIRED of people twisting someone's words for their own gain!
And that is not implied to the person that did this post but to everyone
that takes a person's words and spreads how they think God will judge
them for their words. Now, if someone said they were going to actually
DO something wrong that is different! We have to obey the laws of
God and man whether or not we like them.

I do NOT like getting into Christian debates because every side thinks
their sides is correct and certainly forgets the most important thing of
all that it will be GOD and God alone that will judge ALL things in the
end and believe me He is not going to listen to all the excuses!

I am as far from Obama's beliefs as night and day! I could give a
Bible debate that would just about put most people into hell if for
nothing else the scripture that says ALL liars will go to hell!! But that
is NOT my place it is God's!

Revelation 21:8, But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Obama in my opinion but it is God's opinion that counts as He is the
one to judge Obama's heart but I do NOT think Obama was mocking
the Bible! I believe he was making a point that I have CLEARLY
HEARD MANY CHRISTIANS MAKE and that is some times the Bible
is confusing!

Take one Scripture and many believe you baptise in the trinity!
Take several other scriptures and you have to be baptised in the
NAME of Jesus which is a name, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost isn't.
Take one scipture and you can take it to mean women do not
wear pants. People somehow don't believe that is what the
scripture means. Yes, you can find scripture to make one believe
spanking is ok regardless that this world now appauls it.
The Bible definitely says Thou Shalt NOT kill!!!!!!!! Did not
give any exception there! Not even for killing in self defense.

You could even make a case out of Capitol punishment or not
WITH THE BIBLE ITSELF that is NOT clear on a lot of things so
what are we left with?

Philippians 2:12 12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;

WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THE ABOVE SCRIPTURE? People have NO FEAR
in their actions, lies, false accusations never caring if they are true or not,
People just say what they want about other people and yes, I have done
the same thing and God forgive me when I am wrong about the kind of
person I think someone is!

GOD KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT HE MEANS WITH EVERY
SCRIPTURE THAT WAS WRITTEN SO WE JUST NEED TO
HOPE WE ARE GETTING THE INTERPRETATION CORRECT
IN HOW WE INTERPRET IT FOR OUR OWNSELF IN HOW
WE LIVE AND ACT DAY BY DAY BECAUSE THE BIBLE IS
WHAT IS GOING TO JUDGE US AND WHEN WE STAND
BEFORE GOD IT WILL BE US NOT ANYONE ELSE THAT
WE NEED TO WORRY ABOUT IF WE HAVE OBEYED THE
BIBLE OR NOT.

I could go on and on and on but I think that makes my point
on that one...... but in the end if you want to really get into what
Christianity is all about:

John 13:35 "you are my disciples because of your love for each other"
What conclusion does that lead me to? You are NOT a christian if you hate or spread hate, period! But again God will judge others not me so my opinion means
nothing. But being a example of showing love, peace, trying to live
right myself and obey the parts of the Bible I understand is what Christianity means to ME!

Luke Chapter 18:11-14 The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men [are], extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess.
And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as [his] eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner.I tell you, this man went down to his house justified [rather] than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.

DAFTEK
10-22-2008, 07:43 AM
So much for Obama claiming to be a Christian

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnmS_vULPxw&feature=related

DIGG

http://digg.com/2008_us_elections/Obama_Mocks_And_Makes_Fun_Of_The_Bible_2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdtirp4XdGs&feature=related

For the revolution to continue Obama must win...?!?!

I fear Obama allot, yet a McCain win wont change much in this country, maybe we're wrong! But, Obama is likely to win now, Bidden & Powell has given us the warning already, Jan 21-21?.. Hold on tight it will be a crazy ride if you ask me...

The American people have been doped by the Barrack Hussein Obama Koolaid. Yes i say his middle name not in racism but in the one small detail why i believe he is the wolf in sheep clothing. :o

I might be going koko but there are too many signs along this path but us RP fans hate McCain so much we are willing to close our eyes to ObAmA scary dictatorship and push on to a vote against McPalin..!

Seriously i don't know what is more scary, one thing is for sure, Obama will be the next POTUS. I hope we are doing the wright thing!:eek::(

tonesforjonesbones
10-22-2008, 07:45 AM
Obama is a communist atheist. He only used that Christian church, which is in NO way a Christian church, for political gain. Those were his constituents in the south side of Chicago. He went to church to gain votes, confidence and their money. That is all. tones

DAFTEK
10-22-2008, 07:48 AM
lol... tones. :p

dirknb@hotmail.com
10-22-2008, 07:49 AM
Obama is a communist atheist. He only used that Christian church, which is in NO way a Christian church, for political gain. Those were his constituents in the south side of Chicago. He went to church to gain votes, confidence and their money. That is all. tones

Yeah, good point. They'll believe anything.

angelatc
10-22-2008, 07:50 AM
Seriously i don't know what is more scary, one thing is for sure, Obama will be the next POTUS. I hope we are doing the wright thing!:eek::(

We are absolutely doing the right thing. Sometimes the generals lose battles to win wars.

Ron Paul said they disagree on about 15% of policy issues.

Besides, this isn't our choice to make. The race isn't even close. LIke I said before, a vote for McCain is wasted, because he doesn't have chance. A vote for Obama is wasted, because he doesn't need any more votes.

Voting for change is our only chance.

So Obama is a communist atheist? Funny, all I've been hearing is that he is a mooslim.

tonesforjonesbones
10-22-2008, 07:52 AM
You really should go and read about how the communist party used the black community to gain ground to take down the USA. It's no secret. G. Edward Griffin did a nice talk on that...that isn't all they used, but it was definately a huge part of it. Communist Party members founded the NAACP and the ACLU. they were not black either. This is fact not fiction and it's googleable. tones (Reagan called it "crawling communism")

Truth Warrior
10-22-2008, 07:54 AM
Probably Barry is just tossing a bone to, and pandering to the atheist voters. ;) :p

tonesforjonesbones
10-22-2008, 07:55 AM
Angel you are absolutely doing the WRONG thing. You will find out soon enough, probably too late to make any impact. The Liberty movement probably won't recover, it is speculated that the communist democrats will have control for at least a generation. That is plenty of time to get rid of our Constitution all together. Ron Paul should fire whoever advised him to push third parties immediately. Tones

DAFTEK
10-22-2008, 08:15 AM
http://www.tones.com/imgs/titleTop.jpg

Kade
10-22-2008, 08:33 AM

A communist atheist?

Are you really this stupid? Does no one here have two cents worth of honor or intellectual fortitude left?

Absolutely ridiculous. I hate John McCain. I think he's an idiot. I think he's a moron, an opportunist, and a out of touch old crone.

Do I think he is a Christian fundamentalist Fascist?

No.

Do you see what I did there... try it. -loons