PDA

View Full Version : Watched Sheeple almost have a coronary today....

kathy88
10-21-2008, 08:53 PM
So there's this guy at work. A security guard. I'm walking down the hallway and a lady is coming in the building and says to this guy, (knowing how anti-Obama he is, "hey.... can't wait to pull the lever for Obama in two weeks..." This guy's eyes got four times bigger, he turned bright red, the veins on his neck bulged out and he started sputtering and stammering asking her HOW she could betray her country by voting for a muslim who won't wear a flag pin... etc..." I have NEVER seen anything like it. Any bullshit propganda the media discussed this season came spouting out of this guy's mouth. At one point I thought he was going to have a heart attack, for real. How do we stop it?

The point of this thread not being PRO-Obama by any stretch... anti MSM, yes, and anti-stupid people being allowed to vote :)

Nate K
10-21-2008, 08:55 PM
i noticed Fox has done a good job smearing Obama

ClockwiseSpark
10-21-2008, 08:58 PM
Unfortunately, it seems these people are just beginning to wake up. They still don't understand why all of this is happening.

I think the best we can do is to continue to try and educate them about the real reasons for the collapse of our economy and ultimately our way of life. They are starting to see it, they just don't understand the why.

Conza88
10-21-2008, 09:06 PM
http://kara.allthingsd.com/files/2008/02/alice-in-front-of-rabbit-hole.jpg

Further down the Rabbit Hole he goes....

nodope0695
10-21-2008, 09:18 PM
How do we stop it?

Why stop it?? Let 'em have a miocardial infarction. When somebody gets that worked up, they're beyond help, and can't be reasoned with.

kathy88
10-21-2008, 09:26 PM
Why stop it?? Let 'em have a miocardial infarction. When somebody gets that worked up, they're beyond help, and can't be reasoned with.

I guess I meant how do we stop blatant lying going on passing as news? It's so frustrating. Yeah, the coronary might have been fun to watch.

JUST KIDDING PEOPLE

angelatc
10-21-2008, 09:29 PM
People confuse me. They believe crap like Obama is a flag-hating, Q'ran thumping Muslim, but won't even consider that people in the Middle East dislike us because we keep dropping live ammunition into their lives.

Jeremy
10-21-2008, 09:30 PM
i noticed Fox has done a good job smearing Obama

Fox is more balanced than MSNBC

nodope0695
10-21-2008, 09:53 PM
Fox is more balanced than MSNBC

Did you just use the words Fox and balanced in the same sentance??

Turn...the...TV...off.

Jeremy
10-21-2008, 10:09 PM
Did you just use the words Fox and balanced in the same sentance??

Turn...the...TV...off.

i havent watched TV in 2 weeks =o

speciallyblend
10-21-2008, 10:12 PM
People confuse me. They believe crap like Obama is a flag-hating, Q'ran thumping Muslim, but won't even consider that people in the Middle East dislike us because we keep dropping live ammunition into their lives.

hey we are giving them free fireworks shows ,they should be grabbing beer and thanking us:) sarcasm:(

moostraks
10-22-2008, 06:41 AM
I guess I meant how do we stop blatant lying going on passing as news? It's so frustrating. Yeah, the coronary might have been fun to watch.

JUST KIDDING PEOPLE

Sadly FOX news contested just that in court and the only way to wake people up is by passing on the information to those not completely lost. Entities like FOX news fought to be entertainment venues and do not have to report the truth. Anchors are now commentators and with the twist of some verbage you get "facts" which are actually propaganda for these so called news stations.

It repulses me how many can spout off the propaganda as facts and think they are educated. Granted we all have our personnal biases, but generally speaking those who think of themselves as the most enlightened are the most corrupted or closeminded.

LibertyEagle
10-22-2008, 07:09 AM

Yeah, that's amazing, isn't it.

paulitics
10-22-2008, 07:09 AM

Yep, its amazing how they believe in absurd conspiracies that fox news and Hannity tell them. They have zero critical thinking skills. Amazing how effective brainwashing has become on a large segment of the population.

acptulsa
10-22-2008, 07:11 AM

This is a great line. Do I laugh or cry now?

zach
10-22-2008, 07:13 AM
Yeah, it's the"My party is better than yours, you scum" syndrome.

It's amazing how worked up people get based on TV "facts."
I've never seen so much hatred before in regards to candidates from both of those sides.

Wtf is going on?

Truth Warrior
10-22-2008, 07:19 AM
How Can You Think Voting Matters? (http://www.lewrockwell.com/alston/alston50.html)
Actually, it does, says Wilt Alston, just not in the way you think.

acptulsa
10-22-2008, 07:19 AM
I've never seen so much hatred before in regards to candidates from both of those sides.

Wtf is going on?

I've seen it before. Often. It has been de rigeur for over twenty years now. What you've got to have seen all that to understand is that we're chipping away--fast--at the false left-right dichotomy that says public school prayer is more important than sanely conducting the economic system. They are waking up. Help rub the sand out of their eyes...

Brian4Liberty
10-22-2008, 09:41 AM

But it's not live ammunition, it's seeds of democracy. :rolleyes:

What is really amazing is that the average brainwashed Republican still repeats the neo-conservative dogma long after the masterminds have pretty much given up on the "spreading Democracy" bs...

tpreitzel
10-22-2008, 09:46 AM
So there's this guy at work. A security guard. I'm walking down the hallway and a lady is coming in the building and says to this guy, (knowing how anti-Obama he is, "hey.... can't wait to pull the lever for Obama in two weeks..." This guy's eyes got four times bigger, he turned bright red, the veins on his neck bulged out and he started sputtering and stammering asking her HOW she could betray her country by voting for a muslim who won't wear a flag pin... etc..." I have NEVER seen anything like it. Any bullshit propganda the media discussed this season came spouting out of this guy's mouth. At one point I thought he was going to have a heart attack, for real. How do we stop it?

The point of this thread not being PRO-Obama by any stretch... anti MSM, yes, and anti-stupid people being allowed to vote :)

Some people ... need to wean themselves from Fox News. What do you think his withdrawal symptoms would be? He'd surely live a bit longer. I've been away from the MSM for many years, but I can't even remember reacting remotely similar... thankfully. For sheeple, we need a special WUI (Watching Under the Influence) ticket.

dr. hfn
10-22-2008, 09:58 AM
but Faux said...