PDA

View Full Version : Barb Davis White

RP4EVER
10-21-2008, 08:17 PM
How many of you were at the rally and remember the lady that gave the invocation? This ladies name was Barb Davis White; this distingueshed lady is a new found friend of mine and someone who believes in the limited government aspect of this movement. Shes running for congress this year in Minnesotas 5th Congressional district; right in the heart of Minneapolis.

Shes been endorsed by Ron Paul and the Minnesota GOP and i believe can be elected; but she needs help; any type of help. I am in hopes she will register here so she can give more details than I can. But if you can please help her out

http://www.barbdaviswhiteforcongress.com/

Matt Collins
10-21-2008, 08:53 PM
How many of you were at the rally and remember the lady that gave the invocation? This ladies name was Barb Davis White; this distingueshed lady is a new found friend of mine and someone who believes in the limited government aspect of this movement. Shes running for congress this year in Minnesotas 5th Congressional district; right in the heart of Minneapolis.

Shes been endorsed by Ron Paul and the Minnesota GOP and i believe can be elected; but she needs help; any type of help. I am in hopes she will register here so she can give more details than I can. But if you can please help her out

http://www.barbdaviswhiteforcongress.com/Yes I was quite impressed by her.

Danke
10-21-2008, 08:59 PM
She really needs help. After she gave a speech at the MN GOP convention where she said she supported Ron Paul, the MN GOP pulled her funding. She is on her own now.

She had (has?) a great chance too. I have not kept up, so I don't know where the funding issue stands.

I love her line, "Black by popular demand."

She is a great speaker.

RP4EVER
10-21-2008, 09:22 PM
Barb is an awesome woman...hope to see her here soon. Her websight says she still has the endorsement of the MN GOP; but we'll see. Im preparing to donate what I can spare at the moment

smileylovesfreedom
10-31-2008, 08:50 PM
I know who I'm voting for on the 4th! Go Barb! :)

RP4EVER
10-31-2008, 09:15 PM
Barb is simply amazing; ive been watching her videos. Please continue supporting her. Ron needs an ally in congress and this woman would make a fine one.