PDA

View Full Version : Young Americans for Liberty, Students for Liberty

dr. hfn
10-21-2008, 07:35 PM
The following is a letter I sent to the C4L regarding the new Young Americans for Liberty (YAL) organization and the youth movement in the R3VOLUTION

I'm writing to you because the Ron Paul Campaign was made up of a large number of young people. Young people who have since been converted into libertarian and future freedom fighters. I know many young Ron Paulites who are involved online in forums and in meetup groups. There is a new site called YAL Young Americans for Liberty. http://www.youngamericansforliberty.org/

I really think the C4L needs to either help the YAL get on its feet quickly or have its own Youth section. The Ron Paul Revolution has a ton of young people in it, tech savvy internet activists. Well, these young people will probably fade away if they have nothing to do or no where to turn their energies to. The momentun must not be lost! I strongly believe the C4L needs to create a Youth section or Young Americans for Liberty section or a Students for Liberty section. This needs to be just as good and professional as the rest of the site. Tap into the youth movement. The C4L needs organizing tools and state and precinct and ward and district tools. The forums for the C4L should be Ronpaulforums.com in my opinion. The rating system for comments needs to be more like Digg's or Bob Barr's comment rating system.

But seriously, the youth including myself need a foundation to build our clubs on. I want to make a Students for Liberty club at my school and it would be super awesome if all our internet and organizing stuff could be done on the C4L. Our own personal site for our club! Can you imagine how many people would start creating chapters at their schools?!

p.s. Meetup.com just isn't good enough and doesn't work good for creating Liberty clubs/chapters at schools. Thats why I'm pleading for the C4L to take the lead.

DO U THINK THE C4L NEEDS A YOUTH SECTION???

MRoCkEd
10-21-2008, 07:40 PM
YAL is part of the C4L

dr. hfn
10-21-2008, 07:44 PM
if YAL is part of the C4L then why does the YAL site look like shit?! The YAL site is in bad condition. The C4L needs to incorporate the youth section directly into the C4L site.

dr. hfn
10-21-2008, 07:44 PM
Students for Liberty is a better name anyway

dr. hfn
10-21-2008, 07:53 PM
would someone confirm mrocked's answer?