PDA

View Full Version : Halloween/November 5th

thehighwaymanq
10-21-2008, 05:47 PM
This is my plan for Halloween and November the 5th- what you guys think?

__________________________________________________ __

At my school your allowed to dress up for Halloween. So, shockingly, I am going to be V from V for Vendetta. I memorized most of the important quotes already and i'm going to continue to try to memorize all the classics that have relevant meaning in today's world. Also, im going to pass out literature (IF ANYBODY HAS A LINK TO A PRINOUT WITH LIKE INFO ON; THE GOP/DEMS BEING THE SAME, RON PAUL BEING RIGHT, ECONOMIC PROSPERITY, OR THE FAILURES OF THE BUSH ADMIN ID GREATLY APPRECTIATE IT), to students and teachers to hopefully get kids thinking.

Then, on November the 5th, i'm wearing my V for Vendetta shirt and going to hand out more literature ( different than the one on Halloween). And then that night I'm having a V for Vendetta viewing party at my house.

__________________________________________________ _

All I'm trying to do is stimulate converation and get kids thinking. What you think?

dr. hfn
10-21-2008, 06:17 PM
thats awesome! I'm starting a Students for Liberty club at my school and am going to link it in to the Young Americans for Liberty

thehighwaymanq
10-21-2008, 06:18 PM
thats awesome! I'm starting a Students for Liberty club at my school and am going to link it in to the Young Americans for Liberty

I like that idea. I might actually try to push for that, and hopefully I can get it in for next year.

That has a good ring to it, "Students for Liberty" (S4L)